CDZ Why Didn't It End When He Mocked the Reporter???

Question for Trump Supporters only. Please no liberals for a day or two.

Why in the world would any of you put any weight behind the effort to elect someone who was clearly mocking a reporter with a physical disability? Why wasn't that the end of consideration?

probably because they don't really care what trump does

Why in the world would any of you put any weight behind the effort to elect someone who was clearly mocking a reporter with a physical disability? Why wasn't that the end of consideration?

One, because I have a similar sense of humor, and two, because I want Hillary and cohorts to be left face down in the political ditch. I don't much care how.

candycorn Catholics for Trump have already blown this bullshit out of the water big time. It's this silly flustering movement he makes when he's mocking ANYONE. At that same rally he made the same motions for Ted Cruz and a General.

It's stupid but it wasn't to mock the disabled reporter who by the way can't move his arms like that. Not with his particular disease.

Every thing is so over the top these days scraping the bottom of the barrel for "gottchas" via the media that it's getting really tedious to try to wade thru the sewage and get to the policies. I was just in another thread where a headline read that Donald Trump Jr. Made a joke about the Aurora theater shooting. That's the headline.

But Donald Jr. didn't make a joke. He only commented on the movie and then went on to say that no one should give the shooter the title of crazy. That he needs to be tried and fried and called him a #$*&^ animal.

No joke. But the writer and the paper who are anti Trump put out that damning headline. It's beyond ridiculous at this point and I'm taking aim at the media for driving this bs. I don't think there are more than a handful of journalists I respect at all anymore.

Political Correctness is a disease and Donald Trump is the cure. PC is a tool that the Left uses to silence opposition. It allows the Left to brand anything "Hate speech" and that is fundamentally wrong. Here is an example for how ridiculous things have gotten. I heard today in a meeting that we can no longer use the word "young" because it can be construed to mean inexperienced, green, dumb kid, blah blah blah. I forgot what we were supposed to call them, I was so pissed I tuned out.

There are other reasons I support Trump but your thread I assume is about Trump's lack of PC or "meanness".

One, because I have a similar sense of humor, and two, because I want Hillary and cohorts to be left face down in the political ditch. I don't much care how.

I appreciate an honest answer like yours.

candycorn Catholics for Trump have already blown this bullshit out of the water big time. It's this silly flustering movement he makes when he's mocking ANYONE. At that same rally he made the same motions for Ted Cruz and a General.

It's stupid but it wasn't to mock the disabled reporter who by the way can't move his arms like that. Not with his particular disease.

So when he said, "Have you seen this guy..." that was just him saying "have you seen this guy" at random? Not buying it.

I appreciate the responses....thanks to one and all.

It is sad that you don't expect more from your candidate IMHO but that is your business.

Red:
Oh, dear....

Red:
Oh, dear....

Billy gives you a hankie to twist.

Of course, he didn't mock anyone in particular.

Because his supporters see that as just being funny. Kind of like the kid at school that mocks the autistic child. It's all just good clean fun. Nobody really get's hurt. :cuckoo:

Every thing is so over the top these days scraping the bottom of the barrel for "gottchas" via the media that it's getting really tedious to try to wade thru the sewage and get to the policies. I was just in another thread where a headline read that Donald Trump Jr. Made a joke about the Aurora theater shooting. That's the headline.

But Donald Jr. didn't make a joke. He only commented on the movie and then went on to say that no one should give the shooter the title of crazy. That he needs to be tried and fried and called him a #$*&^ animal.

No joke. But the writer and the paper who are anti Trump put out that damning headline. It's beyond ridiculous at this point and I'm taking aim at the media for driving this bs. I don't think there are more than a handful of journalists I respect at all anymore.

LMAO, surely you jest.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel? More like scratching the surface. Trump is a walking gaffe machine with an 80 IQ. It's not like we have to LOOK to find reasons not to elect him.

Forum List

Back