Why Didn't God Stop The Shooting?

sure- were against dictators, abortion, gay marraige...etc...

Jesus never said anything about abortion or gay marriage. He talked more about greed and gluttony.

though shalt not kill.
he affirmed heterosexual marraige. Two men or women can not procreate on their own. (be fruitful and multiply).

Abortion isn't murder.

kim-davis-billboard.jpg
God said it is.

That's a lie.
did you read his book?

How do we know what HE wants? Its in the bible moron. You know, all the Jesus stuff.

Republican's don't act anything like Jesus. lol

sure- were against dictators, abortion, gay marraige...etc...

Jesus never said anything about abortion or gay marriage. He talked more about greed and gluttony.
he didn't? obvious you never seen the bible.

You don't know any more about God than I do. We both have access to the same information.
I read some of it. Not all of it I will confess. But I've listened to others who have.

Maybe you two idiots can explain Church shootings. God is allowed at Church, isn't he/she?

God provided you the means to reason... and the laws of nature governing the consequences of your decisions.

Make sound choices, you benefit from the consequences of your choices. Make poor choices and you suffer the consequences of those choices.

When a nation tolerates Left-think... which is merely perversion, the nation suffers the consequences of that choice.

But nearly every First World country is a social democracy and much further to the left of the USA, and none of them have mass shootings on a weekly basis.

Many of these First World countries have free legal abortions, gay marriage, public education by liberal teachers and all of the things right wingers like yourself consider evil. And yet mass shootings are very rare in these countries.

Maybe God is telling you that being intolerant, selfish and worshipping money is wrong. Maybe God is punishing the US for its evil pursuit of unfettered capitalism.
we'll never know now will we?

And again, other countries citizens just walk around blowing everything up. Funny stuff. Like China, only one child per family or else. Yeah stick with your reasoning here, what a g00f.

It appears you set your own hair on fire before you began posting. :)
you shouldn't post things you like to do.

Thank you, Jerry Falwell. Why must you make God sound like such a prick?

He isn't...he wants us to do the right thing...not look to him to solve all of our problems....do you solve all of your children's problems or do you let them handle what they can on their own......

And yes....people died...but they are going back to where we came from....he sees a much bigger picture than we do....

I love it when nutter's speak for God, and claim they know what he/she wants.

And speaking as a mother, yes, I would protect my children from getting shot, in any way possible.
well then you should direct your posts to God and not the people on the thread. Seems simple doesn't it? What is it about you leftists that figuring things out is so difficult? Holy crap batman.

I don't believe in God.
you use his money though don't you?

I use my money.

He isn't...he wants us to do the right thing...not look to him to solve all of our problems....do you solve all of your children's problems or do you let them handle what they can on their own......

And yes....people died...but they are going back to where we came from....he sees a much bigger picture than we do....

And speaking as a mother, yes, I would protect my children from getting shot, in any way possible.
well then you should direct your posts to God and not the people on the thread. Seems simple doesn't it? What is it about you leftists that figuring things out is so difficult? Holy crap batman.

I don't believe in God.

I use my money.
you have no money, ask Obama, it's all of our money. You own nothing.

I don't believe in God.

I use my money.
you have no money, ask Obama, it's all of our money. You own nothing.

I've grown bored with your hair-on-fire silly postings.

Cya later.

though shalt not kill.
he affirmed heterosexual marraige. Two men or women can not procreate on their own. (be fruitful and multiply).

Abortion isn't murder.

kim-davis-billboard.jpg
God said it is.

That's a lie.
did you read his book?

From start to finish. There is nothing in the Bible about abortion. Not one word. The religious right hangs their hat on God's professional of love for John the Baptist when he was in the womb. That's pretty thin.

I hang my hat on the idea that women were created not to carry every fetus to term. Approximately 1/3 of all pregnancies end in a miscarriage. If every life is sacred, why does that happen? In reality, there are many times in early civilization when it would be unwise to become pregnant - during famines, wars, or on long dangerous journeys. Women have always needed to pick and chose the right time to have a baby so as not to put their own lives and that of others at risk.

The lack of labour law protections for working women who become pregnant in the US, results in many women having to use the option of abortion. Women in more enlightened countries have better options and hence fewer abortions.

though shalt not kill.

Abortion isn't murder.

kim-davis-billboard.jpg
God said it is.

That's a lie.
did you read his book?

From start to finish. There is nothing in the Bible about abortion. Not one word. The religious right hangs their hat on God's professional of love for John the Baptist when he was in the womb. That's pretty thin.

I hang my hat on the idea that women were created not to carry every fetus to term. Approximately 1/3 of all pregnancies end in a miscarriage. If every life is sacred, why does that happen? In reality, there are many times in early civilization when it would be unwise to become pregnant - during famines, wars, or on long dangerous journeys. Women have always needed to pick and chose the right time to have a baby so as not to put their own lives and that of others at risk.

The lack of labour law protections for working women who become pregnant in the US, results in many women having to use the option of abortion. Women in more enlightened countries have better options and hence fewer abortions.

That's the best post I've read today! Hell, that's the best post I've read all week. :)

^^^ Yes God is allowed in church, but sadly I guess everyone is welcome in church, including the demon possessed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Why doesn't God stop these shootings in Church? The thread states that God doesn't stop school shootings because he/she isn't allowed in, and you agreed to the thread premise.
Why should he stop anything if no one else is going to jump in and help out? Maybe if more people got their hands dirty, they would then see more of the Lord's presence. Why should it all be dumped on him? Didn't he do a big enough favor for us a long time ago by dying for us so that we could live? He helped us back then, so now its time for us to help him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wish you'd stop to read your ridiculous postings every once in a while.

You're not very good with rationale.
God brought you to USMB, Carla, so that JOS, me and other Christians can testify to you his love. He wants you to come out of rebellion against Him and is using us to convict you.

If God didn't stop priests and other clergy from molesting children in His house, why would you expect him to stop a shooting?

If He exists, he isn't paying attention.

God made the world perfect, but, gave us free will.
We chose disobey and introduce sin into the world.

Why is it that people expect God to be like an enabling parent? Cleaning up our messes and controlling our actions? We are not robots.

If 'god' can watch six million people including children and babies being marched into huge concrete bunkers and then gassed to death while they scream for 'him' to save them, and 'he' does nothing, I think its pretty safe to say 'he' doesn't give a shit about anything.

But for some reason people think he helps them catch the winning touchdown or notices when they dress up for church.

The human mind has an unlimited capacity to be its own medicator.

If 'god' can watch six million people including children and babies being marched into huge concrete bunkers and then gassed to death while they scream for 'him' to save them, and 'he' does nothing, I think its pretty safe to say 'he' doesn't give a shit about anything.

But for some reason people think he helps them catch the winning touchdown or notices when they dress up for church.

The truth is, unless you have relationship with God, you can't understand.
People like to think they can "outsmart" or "outthink" God, but, they can't. It's in our make-up to think we know best - not just better than God, but, better than others......

If the world were perfect, not only would people not suffer, but, we would never be unhappy, but there seems to be a line people draw that says "... well this kind of suffering is OK, but this kind is not....."

The truth is, unless you have relationship with God, you can't understand.
People like to think they can "outsmart" or "outthink" God, but, they can't. It's in our make-up to think we know best - not just better than God, but, better than others......

If the world were perfect, not only would people not suffer, but, we would never be unhappy, but there seems to be a line people draw that says "... well this kind of suffering is OK, but this kind is not....."

Ridiculous claptrap. 'Can't understand'. Yeah you have the 'inside info' on 'god' that no one else does.

More than telling how you simply passed over the six million being ignored. Honestly trying to talk to people that need religion is like talking to children that still cling to their mother's apron strings and are just too afraid to let go.

Why is it that people expect God to be like an enabling parent? Cleaning up our messes and controlling our actions? We are not robots.
Amen to this. Erin once said in an episode of Blue Bloods that when she got herself into a mess when she was a kid, her dad would not help her get out of it because she would then not learn how to get out of it herself. In other words sometimes being a help only makes things worse.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why a stop is only put to certain things and not all of them though is a question that only the Lord can answer.

Forum List

Back