Why Didn't God Stop The Shooting?

though shalt not kill.
he affirmed heterosexual marraige. Two men or women can not procreate on their own. (be fruitful and multiply).

Abortion isn't murder.

kim-davis-billboard.jpg
God said it is.

That's a lie.
did you read his book?

From start to finish. There is nothing in the Bible about abortion. Not one word. The religious right hangs their hat on God's professional of love for John the Baptist when he was in the womb. That's pretty thin.

I hang my hat on the idea that women were created not to carry every fetus to term. Approximately 1/3 of all pregnancies end in a miscarriage. If every life is sacred, why does that happen? In reality, there are many times in early civilization when it would be unwise to become pregnant - during famines, wars, or on long dangerous journeys. Women have always needed to pick and chose the right time to have a baby so as not to put their own lives and that of others at risk.

The lack of labour law protections for working women who become pregnant in the US, results in many women having to use the option of abortion. Women in more enlightened countries have better options and hence fewer abortions.
you couldn't find the verse that states 'thou shall not kill'? In the bible and you read it all? Holy crap batman.

Abortion isn't murder.

kim-davis-billboard.jpg
God said it is.

That's a lie.
did you read his book?

From start to finish. There is nothing in the Bible about abortion. Not one word. The religious right hangs their hat on God's professional of love for John the Baptist when he was in the womb. That's pretty thin.

I hang my hat on the idea that women were created not to carry every fetus to term. Approximately 1/3 of all pregnancies end in a miscarriage. If every life is sacred, why does that happen? In reality, there are many times in early civilization when it would be unwise to become pregnant - during famines, wars, or on long dangerous journeys. Women have always needed to pick and chose the right time to have a baby so as not to put their own lives and that of others at risk.

The lack of labour law protections for working women who become pregnant in the US, results in many women having to use the option of abortion. Women in more enlightened countries have better options and hence fewer abortions.

That's the best post I've read today! Hell, that's the best post I've read all week. :)
Well here from the bible:

Exodus 20:13 - Thou shalt not kill.

Abortion isn't murder.

kim-davis-billboard.jpg
God said it is.

That's a lie.
did you read his book?

you couldn't find the verse that states 'thou shall not kill'? In the bible and you read it all? Holy crap batman.

Abortion is not murder.

^^^ Yes God is allowed in church, but sadly I guess everyone is welcome in church, including the demon possessed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Why doesn't God stop these shootings in Church? The thread states that God doesn't stop school shootings because he/she isn't allowed in, and you agreed to the thread premise.
Why should he stop anything if no one else is going to jump in and help out? Maybe if more people got their hands dirty, they would then see more of the Lord's presence. Why should it all be dumped on him? Didn't he do a big enough favor for us a long time ago by dying for us so that we could live? He helped us back then, so now its time for us to help him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wish you'd stop to read your ridiculous postings every once in a while.

You're not very good with rationale.
God brought you to USMB, Carla, so that JOS, me and other Christians can testify to you his love. He wants you to come out of rebellion against Him and is using us to convict you.

Yikes! You RW Christian nutters make God sound like a real prick.

I've known some very sincere Christian's who hold their beliefs dear, and I have the utmost respect for them. Those are the ones who do not try to shove their beliefs on others, and have not butchered the religion to make it sound like a terrorist organization. However, I am yet to meet a RWer on this forum that has any resemblance to that of a Christian. I've read your postings and you are an ugly person. You may call yourself a Christian, but you are a fake.

Hearing a sermon from you is no different than hearing a sermon from Charles Manson, so save it.

God said it is.
That's a lie.
did you read his book?

Abortion is not murder.
To me and plenty of other people, it is murder, no matter how the law tries to white wash it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Oh and if you are going to shove what you believe down the throats of other people, don't be surprised when them other people decide to make sure that what they believe is out there too.

Last edited:
^^^ Yes God is allowed in church, but sadly I guess everyone is welcome in church, including the demon possessed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Why doesn't God stop these shootings in Church? The thread states that God doesn't stop school shootings because he/she isn't allowed in, and you agreed to the thread premise.
Why should he stop anything if no one else is going to jump in and help out? Maybe if more people got their hands dirty, they would then see more of the Lord's presence. Why should it all be dumped on him? Didn't he do a big enough favor for us a long time ago by dying for us so that we could live? He helped us back then, so now its time for us to help him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God brought you to USMB, Carla, so that JOS, me and other Christians can testify to you his love. He wants you to come out of rebellion against Him and is using us to convict you.

I've known some very sincere Christian's who hold their beliefs dear, and I have the utmost respect for them. Those are the ones who do not try to shove their beliefs on others, and have not butchered the religion to make it sound like a terrorist organization. However, I am yet to meet a RWer on this forum that has any resemblance to that of a Christian. I've read your postings and you are an ugly person. You may call yourself a Christian, but you are a fake.

Hearing a sermon from you is no different than hearing a sermon from Charles Manson, so save it.
And you're not trying to shove your belief down our throats? LOL, dude you really don't understand the world. you just believe everyone ought to follow you and your beliefs. Funny stuff

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And you're not trying to shove your belief down our throats? LOL, dude you really don't understand the world. you just believe everyone ought to follow you and your beliefs. Funny stuff

I don't give two shits what you believe. This is merica, you know, we've got that whole freedom of religion thing going on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't give two shits what you believe. This is merica, you know, we've got that whole freedom of religion thing going on.
Funny, you don't think I have those rights because I think and act differently than you. That makes you an atheist hypocrite.

God said it is.

That's a lie.
did you read his book?

Abortion is not murder.
sure it is.

Funny, you don't think I have those rights because I think and act differently than you. That makes you an atheist hypocrite.

Are you an idiot or something? What did I just say? I said I could give a rats ass what you believe.

That's a lie.
did you read his book?

Abortion is not murder.
sure it is.

You're free to believe that too, however, you are not free to impose on the privacy rights of others.

^^^ Obviously you do not realize that if the right to privacy really did mean anything to those that you do not hesitate to defend, they wouldn't be as quick as they are to put what they do in their spare time right out there for everyone else in the world to know about whether everyone else in the world wants to know about it or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Obviously you do not realize that if the right to privacy really did mean anything to those that you do not hesitate to defend, they wouldn't be as quick as they are to put what they do in their spare time right out there for everyone else in the world to know about whether everyone else in the world wants to know about it or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have no idea of whom you are speaking of. The above is useless blabber.

Because God is black so he has a right to make shootings if he wants. The Black Lion comes into the game as the prophecy says.

Some people think that since God knows the future, everything is pre-ordained, including who is saved, and who isn't, and when people are going to die.

That's the kind of thinking that can lead to irresponsible choices, like walking into the middle of heavy traffic.

^^^ You don't understand what it is that I have said to you here? There's a shocker.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
That's because your post makes no sense whatsoever.
To you, it doesn't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You said..."they are to put what they do in their spare time right out there for everyone else in the world to know about whether everyone else in the world wants to know about it or not."

Who the hell is "they?" I am not a mind reader, word-salad-dingbat.

Forum List

Back