Why Didn't God Stop The Shooting?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Makes sense
A-gV_ZdCUAA1M0O.jpg

^^^ Yes God is allowed in church, but sadly I guess everyone is welcome in church, including the demon possessed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why doesn't God stop these shootings in Church? The thread states that God doesn't stop school shootings because he/she isn't allowed in, and you agreed to the thread premise.

Maybe you two idiots can explain Church shootings. God is allowed at Church, isn't he/she?

You know...we have to do things for ourselves......only a leftard wants his whole life taken care of....you guys are stupid...

LOL! Read the thread title, dummy. I'm not the one suggesting that God would do something about these school shootings if only he/she were allowed in.

You must be soused.

Maybe you two idiots can explain Church shootings. God is allowed at Church, isn't he/she?

You know...we have to do things for ourselves......only a leftard wants his whole life taken care of....you guys are stupid...

LOL! Read the thread title, dummy. I'm not the one suggesting that God would do something about these school shootings if only he/she were allowed in.

You must be soused.

You should read the title moron...I actually answered the question.....

God provided you the means to reason... and the laws of nature governing the consequences of your decisions.

Make sound choices, you benefit from the consequences of your choices. Make poor choices and you suffer the consequences of those choices.

When a nation tolerates Left-think... which is merely perversion, the nation suffers the consequences of that choice.

God provided you the means to reason... and the laws of nature governing the consequences of your decisions.

Make sound choices, you benefit from the consequences of your choices. Make poor choices and you suffer the consequences of those choices.

When a nation tolerates Left-think... which is merely perversion, the nation suffers the consequences of that choice.

Thank you, Jerry Falwell. Why must you make God sound like such a prick?

You must be soused.

You should read the title moron...I actually answered the question.....

You answered nothing, you just went on your usual idiot rant.

He isn't...he wants us to do the right thing...not look to him to solve all of our problems....do you solve all of your children's problems or do you let them handle what they can on their own......

And yes....people died...but they are going back to where we came from....he sees a much bigger picture than we do....

Hmmm...let's see...what did the post say.....

"Why didn't God stop the Shooting?"

I posted.....

See...I actually answered the question......

You must be soused.
That cartoon really got your panties in a knot. God 1 You 0

since when GOD interferes with the free will of men/women?

since when GOD helps men or women win the lotto?

no

God will not appear to us while we are on this mortal body

Bless GOD our Eternal Father.

He isn't...he wants us to do the right thing...not look to him to solve all of our problems....do you solve all of your children's problems or do you let them handle what they can on their own......

And yes....people died...but they are going back to where we came from....he sees a much bigger picture than we do....

I love it when nutter's speak for God, and claim they know what he/she wants.

And speaking as a mother, yes, I would protect my children from getting shot, in any way possible.

You must be soused.
That cartoon really got your panties in a knot. God 1 You 0

Did God post that idiot cartoon?

OH! How sweet... Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Forum List

Back