Why Did the Black Community Leave the GOP for the Democratic Party?

That was then, this is now.

I see no difference, just look at how the democrats treat those black not on the DNC plantation, disgusting.

I wouldn't care what the Nazi party said or did now I would not belong to an organization that did what they did.

That was then, this is now.

I see no difference, just look at how the democrats treat those black not on the DNC plantation, disgusting.

I wouldn't care what the Nazi party said or did now I would not belong to an organization that did what they did.

Yep..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTyaIAaqz8]Clarence Thomas High-Tech Lynching - YouTube[/ame]

The article doesn't talk much about the "white flight" from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party. It's why all the racist KKK whites are now part of the Republican Party and why that party is still 90% white. Blacks obviously wouldn't have stayed with the Democratic Party if the white racists also stayed. And clearly, racists whites won't stay with a party that has so many blacks. It's all both obvious and common sense.

Even more confounding, is that Harry Truman — a Klansman himself — garnered 77 percent of the Black vote in 1948. While he was credited with desegregating the U.S. Armed Forces, Truman vehemently opposed Civil Rights legislation leading up to and during his presidency.

Link to this mythical "flight of whites"?

Forum List

Back