Poll stat people don't talk about

this election is so different than others, besides you could catch obama on tape robbing a bank and nothing would be done
He;s already thumb his nose at the budget report that was supposed to be due today. He probably won't ever give it a second thought
that's why I don't give to much in polls this election

this election is so different than others, besides you could catch obama on tape robbing a bank and nothing would be done
He;s already thumb his nose at the budget report that was supposed to be due today. He probably won't ever give it a second thought
that's why I don't give to much in polls this election

That all may be true but you have that big a gap in right direction wrong direction of the country that seems pretty telling of course the same RCP has Obama and Romney basically tied it's the same in the swing states go figure. I just find it interesting that all the other polls are so close except for that one.

The Electoral College elects the President.
Obama has it locked up.
Live it, Love it, Know it.

You really need a new talking point you have about worn that one out.

Oh and like you haven't tried to say the same thing 30 times. We get it; you're searching for some glimmer of hope for Romney. You should stop searching. There is none.

I don't believe I have ever once predicated a Romney win much less 30 times unlike you I have posted the same facts more than once which granted with you is a waste of time as I doubt you will ever take those partisan colored glasses off for even a second. So I won't waste any more time trying to give you facts, or current poll numbers or trends you go on believing the election is over the votes have cast and counted and Obama has been declared the winner who knows it might even happen I will wait till the election actually happens since I am neither partisan enough or dumb enough to think I know the result of a election this close in September.

The Electoral College elects the President.
Obama has it locked up.
Live it, Love it, Know it.
Blah... Obama didn't win it. Republicans lost it. There is a difference.

American people lose both ways. My opinion.

Forum List

Back