Why Did Ted Cruz Feel Compelled To Renounce His Canadian Citizenship If He's A Natural Born Citizen?

You know that's bullshit, right? Why bother saying it? Obama's entire life has been scrutinized in ways a white person's never will be. They didn't make squat over McCain being born outside the US.

Why should they?
Then why should they with Obama? He was actually born here in this country.
Phony birth cert. by computer forensics, phony SS #, NO school records to see if he was an AA foreign student, and getting financial aid as such, Indonesian records stating he was Indonesian.... just little things like that!

See....lies like that just show who you are.

President Obama's birth certificate has been confirmed by the State of Hawaii- and there are no 'computer forensics' experts who have said otherwise.

Barack Obama's SS# is not phony.

Barack Obama has not released the very same school records that every other President has not released.

But Birthers- they keep on a Birtherin.

Yep. They learned it from the original birther, Obama. Patient zero of the birther movement. One whack jobs creates a lot more whack jobs, it’s the way it works. Obama should have thought of that before spawning such an idiotic movement

LOL....just trying to go down that rabbit hole of your lies again.

You keep saying you are not a Birther- yet you keep acting like a birther- lies, speculation and innuendo.

Why should they?
Phony birth cert. by computer forensics, phony SS #, NO school records to see if he was an AA foreign student, and getting financial aid as such, Indonesian records stating he was Indonesian.... just little things like that!

President Obama's birth certificate has been confirmed by the State of Hawaii- and there are no 'computer forensics' experts who have said otherwise.

Barack Obama has not released the very same school records that every other President has not released.

Yep. They learned it from the original birther, Obama. Patient zero of the birther movement. One whack jobs creates a lot more whack jobs, it’s the way it works. Obama should have thought of that before spawning such an idiotic movement

You keep saying you are not a Birther- yet you keep acting like a birther- lies, speculation and innuendo.

There is no speculation, you haven't seen Obama's bio?

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Seriously? I mean Syriously? You didn't hadn't seen it?

You like to repeat the same inane points, don't you?

You decided to go back to your lies, speculation and innuendo about Obama in this thread about Cruz.

Not really much point in me pointing out for the dozenth time the details of your lies, speculation and innuendo, so pretty much just going to say- yep- once again just more lies, speculation and innuendo.

Who fought with Castro against the USA.

He fought against Batista, you dumb bastard!
Batista was the USA's corporate puppet. Our American ambassador had more power than the Cuban President, second in power only to Batista himself!

Yes, that's why we allowed Batista to be deposed! .... You're getting funny, again!
We "allowed" nothing.

Please. Cuba was a US territory, we could have sent in the military Learn some history
No it wasn't. Cuba has been sovereignty recognized as the independent Republic of Cuba since 1902.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Doesn't that "bio" misstate the position of the father in the part you conveniently and dishonestly cropped out?
Why yes, yes it does!
Pretty much worthless as an accurate "bio," isn't it?
Why yes, yes indeed!

You decided to go back to your lies, speculation and innuendo about Obama in this thread about Cruz.

Not really much point in me pointing out for the dozenth time the details of your lies, speculation and innuendo, so pretty much just going to say- yep- once again just more lies, speculation and innuendo.

You haven't shown any lie, speculation or innuendo that I've ever said. You just keep repeating that strawman as if repeating it makes it the truth.

Bio information about unknown authors is provided by the author. Duh. the idea that anyone would write a bio about an unknown author by going to the newspapers to find out about the unknown authors is just stupid and ridiculous. Obama said, wrote pantomimed, signed semaphored or in some other way you want to word parse told his publisher he was born in Kenya. He then spawned the birther movement. The idiot. And it was a lie, he was born in Hawaii

He fought against Batista, you dumb bastard!
Batista was the USA's corporate puppet. Our American ambassador had more power than the Cuban President, second in power only to Batista himself!

Yes, that's why we allowed Batista to be deposed! .... You're getting funny, again!
We "allowed" nothing.

Please. Cuba was a US territory, we could have sent in the military Learn some history
No it wasn't. Cuba has been sovereignty recognized as the independent Republic of Cuba since 1902.

Granted I wasn't specific whether they were at that time, but as a former territory we had a special relationship with them. We clearly could have used that as a justification to invade. And it's not like we were going to conquer them, we'd have gotten rid of the Commies and left. Just like we never left Guantanamo Bay.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Doesn't that "bio" misstate the position of the father in the part you conveniently and dishonestly cropped out?
Why yes, yes it does!
Why yes, yes indeed!

Moving the goal posts

After the Spanish-American War, which gave Cuba its independence from Spain, the island of Cuba became a US Protectorate. That means it was an independent nation that could enact its own laws, but the US would protect Cuba in case of attack by another nation. In return, Cuba enacted commercial treaties with the US that were favorable to our nation. It remained pretty much so until 1959 when Castro took over and made Cuba communist and "protected" by the USSR. answers.com

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Why yes, yes it does!
Why yes, yes indeed!

Moving the goal posts
Little known fact- Breitbart is always FOS.

You haven't shown any lie, speculation or innuendo that I've ever said. You just keep repeating that strawman as if repeating it makes it the truth.
i

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Why yes, yes it does!
Why yes, yes indeed!

Moving the goal posts
Nope, just pointing out the facts.

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

Kaz knows about all of that- we have gone back and forth dozens of time, and he insists on substituting his lies, speculation and innuendo for the known facts.

That why I am not going to argue the 'facts' with Kaz again- he just ignores the facts.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Why yes, yes it does!
Why yes, yes indeed!

Moving the goal posts

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass. I was talking about where his bio said he was born, so I showed that part. You changed the subject to some other part of his bio. That's fine, but how you did it was to accuse me of cutting the part that had to do with a point you were raising after I posted it. That's why I ... accurately ... said you were moving the goal posts.

Here's how you do it. You show the rest of the bio, make your point, and turn it to me for a response. That is if it's a point you actually want to discuss. If you want to be an ass and kill productive discussion, then proceed as you were, you were doing just fine

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Why yes, yes it does!
Why yes, yes indeed!

Moving the goal posts

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass. I was talking about where his bio said he was born, so I showed that part. You changed the subject to some other part of his bio. That's fine, but how you did it was to accuse me of cutting the part that had to do with a point you were raising after I posted it. That's why I ... accurately ... said you were moving the goal posts.

Here's how you do it. You show the rest of the bio, make your point, and turn it to me for a response. That is if it's a point you actually want to discuss. If you want to be an ass and kill productive discussion, then proceed as you were, you were doing just fine
YOU chose the edited bio, therefore YOU are responsible for its dishonesty.

The erroneous "bio" also gets his father's occupation wrong, it says he is a "Kenyan Finance Minister." His father never was Kenya's Finance Minister. He was simply an economist in the Kenyan Finance Ministry, so the "bio" was obviously never "vetted" and completely worthless as a "fact" source.

obama-bio.jpg

Forum List

Back