Why Did Ted Cruz Feel Compelled To Renounce His Canadian Citizenship If He's A Natural Born Citizen?

There is no speculation, you haven't seen Obama's bio?

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Seriously? I mean Syriously? You didn't hadn't seen it?
Doesn't that "bio" misstate the position of the father in the part you conveniently and dishonestly cropped out?
Why yes, yes it does!
Pretty much worthless as an accurate "bio," isn't it?
Why yes, yes indeed!

Moving the goal posts
Nope, just pointing out the facts.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass. I was talking about where his bio said he was born, so I showed that part. You changed the subject to some other part of his bio. That's fine, but how you did it was to accuse me of cutting the part that had to do with a point you were raising after I posted it. That's why I ... accurately ... said you were moving the goal posts.

Here's how you do it. You show the rest of the bio, make your point, and turn it to me for a response. That is if it's a point you actually want to discuss. If you want to be an ass and kill productive discussion, then proceed as you were, you were doing just fine
YOU chose the edited bio, therefore YOU are responsible for its dishonesty.

The erroneous "bio" also gets his father's occupation wrong, it says he is a "Kenyan Finance Minister." His father never was Kenya's Finance Minister. He was simply an economist in the Kenyan Finance Ministry, so the "bio" was obviously never "vetted" and completely worthless as a "fact" source.

obama-bio.jpg

It's pretty damned pathetic when a Birfer has to scrape all the way down to a 24-year-old PR pamphlet in a desperate search for an unnprovable point.

Especially when Honolulu newspaper birth announcements were already published thirty years earlier. :lmao:

It's a very good question. A lot of Cruz and Obama eligibility supporters are saying Cruz is a natural born Citizen eligible for the presidency even though he was born in a foreign sovereignty to a American mother and foreign national father. So IF Ted Cruz was already a natural born U.S. citizen, then what compelled him to renounce his Canadian citizenship?

for show apparently:

The Dallas Morning News says that I may technically have dual citizenship,” Cruz, a freshman Republican from Texas, said in a statement. “Assuming that is true, then sure, I will renounce any Canadian citizenship. Nothing against Canada, but I’m an American by birth and as a U.S. senator, I believe I should be only an American.”

Cruz I should be only an American will renounce Canadian citizenship Dallas Morning News

Per Cruz his Canadian citizenship was formally renounced on May 14th of last year.

Doesn't that "bio" misstate the position of the father in the part you conveniently and dishonestly cropped out?
Why yes, yes it does!
Why yes, yes indeed!

Moving the goal posts

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass. I was talking about where his bio said he was born, so I showed that part. You changed the subject to some other part of his bio. That's fine, but how you did it was to accuse me of cutting the part that had to do with a point you were raising after I posted it. That's why I ... accurately ... said you were moving the goal posts.

Here's how you do it. You show the rest of the bio, make your point, and turn it to me for a response. That is if it's a point you actually want to discuss. If you want to be an ass and kill productive discussion, then proceed as you were, you were doing just fine

The erroneous "bio" also gets his father's occupation wrong, it says he is a "Kenyan Finance Minister." His father never was Kenya's Finance Minister. He was simply an economist in the Kenyan Finance Ministry, so the "bio" was obviously never "vetted" and completely worthless as a "fact" source.

obama-bio.jpg

It's pretty damned pathetic when a Birfer has to scrape all the way down to a 24-year-old PR pamphlet in a desperate search for an unnprovable point.

Especially when Honolulu newspaper birth announcements were already published thirty years earlier. :lmao:

This shit again?

Miriam Goderich, the woman who put the pamphlet together put that to bed years ago. She said she made a fact checking error. And that Obama never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Done.

The rest is just typical birther willful ignorance, innuendo and baseless speculation. Where they make up a story they can't possibly back with evidence. And then demand you 'disprove' their imagination.

Why yes, yes it does!
Why yes, yes indeed!

Moving the goal posts

obama-bio.jpg

Whiff, once again an entire conversation went completely over your head. I guess you were discombobulated when you couldn't find a spelling error

Miriam Goderich, the woman who put the pamphlet together put that to bed years ago. She said she made a fact checking error. And that Obama never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Done.

You're done begging the question?

Miriam we can believe because she said it. The British government you don't believe even when they stand behind it. Your standard is clearly not based on reliability but based on what helps Democrats.

Obama is a liar, we know that regardless of where he ever said he was born

Miriam says herself she is incompetent and takes pay from companies she doesn't do the work they hired her to do and she can't give a straight answer to a simple question. Who did say he was born in Kenya, Miriam?

But we can believe them both blindly, period, no questions asked.

Done.

You're done begging the question?

An eye witness isn't 'begging the question'. But evidence. And given she put the pamphlet together, an expert eye witness.

In comparison, you have nothing. You have no direct knowledge of anything you're discussing. But instead are offering us innuendo, speculation and baseless conjecture.

Backed by nothing. What you've never been able to explain is why I should give a shit what you imagine.

Moving the goal posts

obama-bio.jpg

Whiff, once again an entire conversation went completely over your head. I guess you were discombobulated when you couldn't find a spelling error

Did anyone mention your name?

The subject of the subordinate clause is "a Birfer" -- a generic. And "Birfers" are exactly who brought up a 1991 PR pamphlet as documentation in spite of historical documentation already extant for three decades -- which said Birfers already knew about when they dragged up an old PR pamphlet --- yet they did it anyway. Hence "pretty damned pathetic", hence the point stands and the objection is dismissed, with prejudice, i.e. res judicata, to wit, fait accompli, that is, done deal, QED and hold the guacamole.

But you're not a Birfer, just as you're not a Republican.
I'll make a note of that. We'll pretend it matters.

Why yes, yes it does!
Why yes, yes indeed!

Moving the goal posts

obama-bio.jpg

The newspaper birth announcements are not proof of anything. Here, I will let lead investigator of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office Cold Case Posse, American patriot Mike Zullo, explain why in his own words at the official press when they exposed Obama's birth certificate to be 100% fraudulent. Please listen real closely at exactly the 118:00 mark of the news conference video.

sheriff arpaio obama birth certificate - YouTube

Moving the goal posts

obama-bio.jpg

The newspaper birth announcements are not proof of anything. Here, I will let lead investigator of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office Cold Case Posse, American patriot Mike Zullo, explain why in his own words at the official press when they exposed Obama's birth certificate to be 100% fraudulent. Please listen real closely at exactly the 118:00 mark of the news conference video.

Mike Zullo.....isn't that the guy that was taking bribes from birthers to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars for his personal use. And then LYING about it?

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Read more: Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - WFSB 3 Connecticut

This Mike Zullo?

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

Read more: Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - WFSB 3 Connecticut

And this is Zullo's story one day later, AFTER the press handed him his ass with damning evidence.

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

Wolf had supplied the Cold Case Posse with a dossier of information about alleged problems with the President's birth certificate. The dossier became a major source of information for Zullo's investigation.

That's some skeevy, corrupt shit. If he'd been an actual cop, that would land him in jail in a heart beat.

And that's your source?

obama-bio.jpg

This is a message board, Bonzo. You don't know what that is or you thought you were in a chat room?

given she put the pamphlet together, an expert eye witness

When did she say that? Making up shit again

Making shit up is what you do. I'm quoting news sources:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Expert eye witness testimony explicitly contradicting you. Which you laughably call 'begging the question'. Yeah, I don't think 'begging the question' means what you think it means.

Remember, its you that can't actually back up any of your bullshit story. All you can do is imagine a silly little conspiracy made up by you and backed by nothing, while ignoring eye witnesses who explicitly contradict you.

Um....why should I give a shit?

obama-bio.jpg

Mike Zullo.....isn't that the guy that was taking bribes from birthers to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars for his personal use. And then LYING about it?

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

This Mike Zullo?

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

And this is Zullo's story one day later, AFTER the press handed him his ass with damning evidence.

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

Wolf had supplied the Cold Case Posse with a dossier of information about alleged problems with the President's birth certificate. The dossier became a major source of information for Zullo's investigation.

That's some skeevy, corrupt shit. If he'd been an actual cop, that would land him in jail in a heart beat.

And that's your source?
Bribes? What was the specific bribe?

obama-bio.jpg

This is a message board, Bonzo. You don't know what that is or you thought you were in a chat room?

PeopleBored.jpg

obama-bio.jpg

This Mike Zullo?

And that's your source?

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill"

Mike Zullo

Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - WFSB 3 Connecticut

That's some corrupt, skeevy shit, Mike

given she put the pamphlet together, an expert eye witness

When did she say that? Making up shit again

Making shit up is what you do. I'm quoting news sources:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Remember, you can't actually back up any of your bullshit story. All you can do is imagine a story made up by you and backed by nothing, while ignoring eye witnesses who explicitly contradict you.

Um....why should I give a shit?
News sources can't be trusted thanks to Brian Williams and Dan Rather. What fact checking source did Miriam Goderich use that compelled her to put in that pamphlet Obama was born in Kenya?

obama-bio.jpg

This Mike Zullo?

And that's your source?

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill"

Mike Zullo

Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - WFSB 3 Connecticut

That's some corrupt, skeevy shit, Mike
Again, what was the specific bribe?

Forum List

Back