Why did Obama Have Troops in Niger?

You can't expect someone to do away with eight years of failures in 9 months. Your boy put them over there. They died while Trump was president, but at least Trump didn't lie about their deaths.
what did trump say about their deaths?? AND WHEN??
Who cares, at least he didn't lie about them. Are you trying to justify Obama and Hillary's disgusting lies about Bengazi?
what you call lies is just republican claptrap
So your telling me, you still think the you tube clip caused Bengazi?
I know shit about Benghazi But I do know no American would try to cause the deaths of those soldiers ...like you repubs tried to pin it on hill
You do know, even the red cross had the Intel to get their people out. So why didn't the Obama administration know?

So, the question is why did Obama have our troops there. And your questioning Trump?
trump couldn't take them out if he wished?? too busy with walls health care immigrants foot ball golf???????/
He is busy making America great again, and is doing a great job. Unemployment is the lowest since 1973! Thank God Hillary isn't president!
what was unemployment under obama?? Your moron took over an economy on the rise Little different than what your pos gave Obama?? No ?
No, the economy started booming when Obama's regulations against businesses were gonna be removed. Also the talk of tax reform. Thanks president Trump!
Oh the market didn't sky rocket under Obama??
Look it up and get back to me. The GDP.

trump couldn't take them out if he wished?? too busy with walls health care immigrants foot ball golf???????/
He is busy making America great again, and is doing a great job. Unemployment is the lowest since 1973! Thank God Hillary isn't president!
what was unemployment under obama?? Your moron took over an economy on the rise Little different than what your pos gave Obama?? No ?
No, the economy started booming when Obama's regulations against businesses were gonna be removed. Also the talk of tax reform. Thanks president Trump!
8 quarters of 3% or more not bad for coming out of the greatest recession ever

He never achieved that. Sorry.

If they did that, we would never know what happened. How long did it take for the FBI to get to Benghazi to start their work?
lets put trump thru the same ringer you ah repubs put hillary thru

What ringer? She was made to testify and lied or could not remember even the most crucial details. If that is putting her through the ringer, so be it! She was intimately involved in Benghazi. In Niger, it was probably over before we even knew it happened.
trump is involved in Niger Who gave Chad the finger ?? Trump did .... put the pos republican in jail

You really are a coward! Didn't the doctor tell you this would happen when he removed your testicles?
Admiral ,,,I served !! The ah you defend had a bone spur Who has no balls??

Slopping shit on a shingle in a chow line is probably as close as you came to serving!

If you had served you would know that those docs have the final word. My wife had a bone spur on one foot a couple of years back. We almost had to put her in a wheel chair because she couldn't put any weight on that foot.

We know you are just talking out of your ass! You do it i every post.

Last edited:
Congress DEMANDS answers on Niger ambush What did Trump know and when did he know it??
Lets see gov't investigate the Niger ambush with the SAME zeal they investigated Benghazi??

If they did that, we would never know what happened. How long did it take for the FBI to get to Benghazi to start their work?
lets put trump thru the same ringer you ah repubs put hillary thru

What ringer? She was made to testify and lied or could not remember even the most crucial details. If that is putting her through the ringer, so be it! She was intimately involved in Benghazi. In Niger, it was probably over before we even knew it happened.
No no no No getting off with BS Admiral Time ,,,,for trump to testify why he put Chad on his shit list and how their troops leaving the scene caused the deaths of our guys

Ok, first you prove that it had anything to do with it. You do know the Chadian troops were stationed in southeast Niger, nowhere near where the attack occurred. Wait! You didn't know the troops were there to defend Niger from Boko Haram terrorists in Nigeria?

I guess you just proved once again how much of a fucking dumb ass you are!

Another one of nobama's policies failing. Where Trump has to fix it by figuring out why were there troops sent to Niger in the first place.
the sad truth is trump doesn't know his ass from his elbow He has no idea what's happening
So, the question is why did Obama have our troops there. And your questioning Trump?

Why take them out? They are assisting Niger fight off the bad guys. That's what they do! I guess you would prefer them to be school crossing guards in Fayetteville, NC.

Obama never had a year of 3% growth, so you still have nothing!

Relatively speaking, no! It didn't!

After this ambush. I wonder why Obama had troops in that part of Africa.
To protect his cousins from head hunters.

You mean they actually have people over there that would want to hire Obama's cousins to work for their companies?

Work?

Are you kidding? Obama and likely his relatives have never worked a day in their lives!

your loudmouthed pos had plenty of time to get them out he sure had time for many executive orders killing obama policies he sure had time to bash football players Where was he??? on the fn golf course?

Feel better?

29191084_867cf917dd_b.jpg

After this ambush. I wonder why Obama had troops in that part of Africa.
To protect his cousins from head hunters.

You mean they actually have people over there that would want to hire Obama's cousins to work for their companies?

Work?

Are you kidding? Obama and likely his relatives have never worked a day in their lives!
Barack Obama's half-brother Malik says he's voting for Donald Trump

You are dead wrong Look it up No years bur 8 quarters

He never went over 3% GDP, he also was the only president to lower our credit rating.

Relatively speaking, no! It didn't!
Admiral Get an education
About 738,000 results (0.57 seconds)

Search Results
The Obama bull market: A 140% jump in the Dow - Jan. 10, 2017
money.cnn.com/2017/01/10/investing/obama-stock-market-trump/index.html
Jan 10, 2017 - Dow 60000? Don't laugh. If Donald Trump winds up being a two-term president and the market goes up as much it did under him as it did with ...
Dow would rise to 50,000 if Trump matches market performance under ...
https://www.cnbc.com/.../dow-would-rise-to-50000-if-trump-matches-market-perfor...
Dec 14, 2016 - Investor enthusiasm around his presidency has helped push the Dow Jones industrial average to the cusp of 20,000. Now all President-elect Donald Trump needs to do while in office to get the Dow to 50,000 is match the stock market's performance under his predecessor.
You visited this page on 9/13/17.
Where was the Dow Jones when Obama took office? | Investopedia
www.investopedia.com/ask/.../where-was-dow-jones-when-obama-took-office.asp
Mar 30, 2017 - Find out the value of the Dow Jones Industrial Average on the Jan. ... Under former President Bush, the stock market took a 2.3 percent fall on ...
Images for DOW under Obama
upload_2017-10-22_10-48-29.png
upload_2017-10-22_10-48-29.jpeg
upload_2017-10-22_10-48-29.png
More images for DOW under ObamaFACT CHECK: Did The Stock Market 'Nearly Triple' Under Obama?[/paste:font]
checkyourfact.com/2017/.../fact-check-did-the-stock-market-nearly-triple-under-oba...
Aug 2, 2017 - After Trump tweeted Tuesday about record highs set by the Dow, former senior advisor to President Barack Obama, David Axelrod, claimed that ...

He never went over 3% GDP, he also was the only president to lower our credit rating.
More education for republitards
He was correct that America’s gross domestic production growth never hit 3%, annually under President Barack Obama when speaking about his long-awaited tax reform before a crowd in Springfield, Mo. Wednesday. That comes after the U.S. Commerce Department said GDP growth had hit Trump’s 3% target in the second quarter.

“We just announced that we hit 3% in GDP, it just came out,” the president said.”On a yearly basis, as you know, the last administration, during an eight year period, never hit 3%. So we’re really on our way. If we achieve sustained 3% growth, that means 12 million new jobs and $10 trillion of new economic activity over the next decade. That’s some numbers.”

But the comparison that he made is somewhat misleading. President Trump compared annual GDP growth in the Obama era to quarterly GDP growth in a three month period. And quarterly GDP often isn’t a good indicator for how much an economy will produce over the year, with quarterly GDP growth often differing significantly from the year’s overall GDP growth.

Take the Obama era for example. Between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached at or above 3% on a quarterly basis about eight times.

He was correct that America’s gross domestic production growth never hit 3%, annually under President Barack Obama when speaking about his long-awaited tax reform before a crowd in Springfield, Mo. Wednesday. That comes after the U.S. Commerce Department said GDP growth had hit Trump’s 3% target in the second quarter.

“We just announced that we hit 3% in GDP, it just came out,” the president said.”On a yearly basis, as you know, the last administration, during an eight year period, never hit 3%. So we’re really on our way. If we achieve sustained 3% growth, that means 12 million new jobs and $10 trillion of new economic activity over the next decade. That’s some numbers.”

But the comparison that he made is somewhat misleading. President Trump compared annual GDP growth in the Obama era to quarterly GDP growth in a three month period. And quarterly GDP often isn’t a good indicator for how much an economy will produce over the year, with quarterly GDP growth often differing significantly from the year’s overall GDP growth.

Take the Obama era for example. Between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached at or above 3% on a quarterly basis about eight times.
My goodness, it never went above 3%. The only time you show it came close was in January. I'm which we knew Trump was going to be president. Obama didn't want a good economy. So he will go down as the welfare president.

My goodness, it never went above 3%. The only time you show it came close was in January. I'm which we knew Trump was going to be president. Obama didn't want a good economy. So he will go down as the welfare president.
EIGHT TIMES it went over 3% quarterly Are you trying to see if you can equal olds inability to understand?

Forum List

Back