Biden abandons our troops in Niger....

tenor.gif

WOKE Marxists have demonized USA- Free World history, so how we (white men) can fight and win a war in Sahel today ? I have huge respect to our heroes who are still trying to save Sahel from Moscow - China - ISIS apocalypses....

ISIS was born in Iraq in 2004. They aren't Marxists. What are you talking about?

WTF are Murican troops even doing there?

No.
Now 749 American military bases interfering just about everywhere on the planet .

No wonder America is perceived as the single axis of terror and hated for it .

What a shame..

During 2021, the group carried out massacres in Niger, mainly in the regions of Tillabéri and Tahoua, killing more than 600 people.[24]

In December 2021, the French Army announced that it had killed in Niger, one of the perpetrators of the assassination of six French humanitarian workers and their Nigerien companions in the Kouré reserve in August 2020. The man is presented as Soumana Boura. The staff had identified him as leading a group of several dozen EIGS fighters, in the Gober Gourou and Firo area, in western Niger. a member of the Islamic State in the Grand Sahara (EIGS).[25]

On 15 June 2022, it was announced the French military force captured Oumeya Ould Albakaye, a senior ISGS leader in Mali overnight between 11-12 June.[26]

Niger, mainly in the regions of Tillabéri and Tahoua, killing more than 600 people
I am 100 % sure, that they (with Moscow assistance ) killed in Nigeria many more. I have a question, why our Marxists when they speak about decolonization never mention Moscow empires ?

I understand endless Wilsionian interventionist meddling in conflicts that are none of out affairs.....Which is exactly what this shit is.
Wilson was terrible and our only PhD President. Biden is probably the only President in history to be bottom10 of his law class. BOTTOM 10 ....syracuse Law , C'mon

Forum List

Back