Why Did Obama Have A CT Scan For A Sore Throat?

No one said that the OP merely asked a question, a pertinent question.

Oh freewill, seeing as how you must be channeling the OP, what was his INTENT in asking the question?

Well I really have no idea why the op asked what he did any more so then the person how accused him of wanting Obama to be sick. Argubally the most powerful man in the world gets hospitalized and put under sedation and questions should not be asked? Really?

Last edited:
There's more to this story than what's being told about the non-natural born citizen pResident

Why Did The President Get A CT Scan For A Sore Throat

Who cares?

Why not care?

Well I don't care. Not even a little tiny bit. Obama has a sore throat!!! Oh noes! :blahblah: WTH, no one here has ever had a sore throat before? Maybe he has Strep throat. Common amongst parents with school aged children. Why can't people concentrate on his crappy policies and in the important things?

A wonderful example of how batshit crazy some on the Right are. Really. Butthurt without end and actually wishing bad health, harm, or even death to our President. Postings no. 2 and 5. were sane and based in reality. The OP is, however, not sane.

Actually, no. That is a lie. Go read the OP again. It's not a question even worth asking, because it is the President's health, which is his own business. Jesus, for all the Libertarian streak that Righties claim to have, when it comes to someone they don't like, they throw privacy right out the window. And then they wonder why we laugh at them.

You do understand that when you say things are a lie and not merely something that you disagree with you reveal a lot about yourself? I do not see how my opinion can even be a lie. You may disagree but your disagreement doesn't make it a lie.

So the only way you call it a lie is because that is what YOU do. You trust no one because YOU can't be trusted. It is call projection. I disagree with most on the left wing and don't understand how they come to their positions but I don't believe them to be lying about their opinion. You really need to seek counseling.

There's more to this story than what's being told about the non-natural born citizen pResident

Who cares?

Why not care?

Well I don't care. Not even a little tiny bit. Obama has a sore throat!!! Oh noes! :blahblah: WTH, no one here has ever had a sore throat before? Maybe he has Strep throat. Common amongst parents with school aged children. Why can't people concentrate on his crappy policies and in the important things?

Ok, that is YOU. That is YOUR opinion.

BTW I believe the point is that a person doesn't normally get a CT scan for a simple sore throat and GERD is well recognized and easily diagnosed.

A wonderful example of how batshit crazy some on the Right are. Really. Butthurt without end and actually wishing bad health, harm, or even death to our President. Postings no. 2 and 5. were sane and based in reality. The OP is, however, not sane.
Your kind made a movie about assassinating BUSH. Go back to the basement.

No. You lied.

That movie was made in ENGLAND, which is part of Europe, you stupid fuck.

It had nothing to do with Democrats or Liberals in the USA.

You really are that stupid, now aren't you.
No outrage about it from stupid fucks like yourself.

Who cares?

Why not care?

BTW I believe the point is that a person doesn't normally get a CT scan for a simple sore throat and GERD is well recognized and easily diagnosed.

So, do you think Obama went in there and demanded a CAT scan be done? Or perhaps the doctors felt it was necessary for some other reason? Maybe there was something they wanted to look at in his stomach? We don't know because medical records are confidential. However, I don't see the hospital performing an expensive test like that without feeling it was necessary, or that they wanted to check on something. Of course, they didn't do a CAT scan for his sore throat.

I would think Obama could easily handle a probe thrust deep into his willing throat. A CT scan was unnecessary.

What are you trying to say about our President? That he likes gay oral sex, or what?

My, how the Right has twisted fantasies that just never end.
He is a member of a gay bathhouse in Chicago, it's his fantasy.

Who cares?

Why not care?

So, do you think Obama went in there and demanded a CAT scan be done? Or perhaps the doctors felt it was necessary for some other reason? Maybe there was something they wanted to look at in his stomach? We don't know because medical records are confidential. However, I don't see the hospital performing an expensive test like that without feeling it was necessary, or that they wanted to check on something. Of course, they didn't do a CAT scan for his sore throat.

Exactly the point. Certainly there are many things to discuss and certainly the OP's opinion maybe be suspect. But the most powerful man in the world gets tests that seemingly are not in line with the illness that is diagnosed. That too me is worth discussing if for no other reason then it is a current event and I am damn tired of Ferguson discussions.

Exactly the point. Certainly there are many things to discuss and certainly the OP's opinion maybe be suspect. But the most powerful man in the world gets tests that seemingly are not in line with the illness that is diagnosed. That too me is worth discussing if for no other reason then it is a current event and I am damn tired of Ferguson discussions.

Okay, but it just makes people look petty for complaining that the president went to the hospital because he was feeling sick and had some tests done, IMO. There are plenty of other things to take issue with.

male over 50

smoker & drinker

habitual liar

such ulcers can lead to

or

could be symptoms of

esophageal cancer

best to get it checked out

Your reading skills must have come from comic books. No one on this thread has wished death or illness on Obama. Only liberals wish death and illness on their adversaries.
I want Obama to live long enough for historians to declare him the worst president in history. Actually longer because that event will occur 2 days after he leaves office.

No one in this thread but it did happen in the another recent thread. Take a look at some of the really disgusting comments from conservatives wishing for serious illness and/or death on the President.

Barry HOSPITALIZED Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's not a question even worth asking, because it is the President's health, which is his own business. Jesus, for all the Libertarian streak that Righties claim to have, when it comes to someone they don't like, they throw privacy right out the window. And then they wonder why we laugh at them.
Democrat Senator Charles Schumer disagrees about your privacy comment.

charles schumer when your running for president - YouTube

Why not care?

Okay, but it just makes people look petty for complaining that the president went to the hospital because he was feeling sick and had some tests done, IMO. There are plenty of other things to take issue with.

Yes, could we just please talk about Ferguson one more time?

Yes, could we just please talk about Ferguson one more time?

Is that like a fetish of yours?

Your reading skills must have come from comic books. No one on this thread has wished death or illness on Obama. Only liberals wish death and illness on their adversaries.
I want Obama to live long enough for historians to declare him the worst president in history. Actually longer because that event will occur 2 days after he leaves office.
Only liberals wish death and illness on their adversaries.

try reading the other threads on this....and then see if you can say that.......

Hey rabbit, with all your political connections and friends on here,. just make your proclamation now and move on.
Think of all the time that would save.

You will need to be ready to start trash talking the NEXT Democrat President. Who will then become the "worst President in history". LMFAO. You stuupid fucking rabbit.
Hey, Zeke. The way the Democrats are going there wont be another Democrat president. Any more than there will be another Whig president.

Forum List

Back