Why Did Obama Have A CT Scan For A Sore Throat?

A wonderful example of how batshit crazy some on the Right are. Really. Butthurt without end and actually wishing bad health, harm, or even death to our President. Postings no. 2 and 5. were sane and based in reality. The OP is, however, not sane.
Your kind made a movie about assassinating BUSH. Go back to the basement.

No. You lied.

That movie was made in ENGLAND, which is part of Europe, you stupid fuck.

It had nothing to do with Democrats or Liberals in the USA.

You really are that stupid, now aren't you.

I want Obama to live long enough for historians to declare him the worst president in history. Actually longer because that event will occur 2 days after he leaves office.

Hey rabbit, with all your political connections and friends on here,. just make your proclamation now and move on.
Think of all the time that would save.

You will need to be ready to start trash talking the NEXT Democrat President. Who will then become the "worst President in history". LMFAO. You stuupid fucking rabbit.

It's a shame he didn't lose his voice. Did you see his latest disgusting interview saying we needed to have protesting, riots and looting to wake us up

A wonderful example of how batshit crazy some on the Right are. Really. Butthurt without end and actually wishing bad health, harm, or even death to our President. Postings no. 2 and 5. were sane and based in reality. The OP is, however, not sane.
Your reading skills must have come from comic books. No one on this thread has wished death or illness on Obama. Only liberals wish death and illness on their adversaries.
I want Obama to live long enough for historians to declare him the worst president in history. Actually longer because that event will occur 2 days after he leaves office.

Thank you for showing your ass, as usual.

Historians usually start to fully evaluate a President about one generation after he has left office. At least the serious ones do, because they want to wait and measure the chain of events that happen after a president leaves office and see how many of those events may or may not have been direct results of said ex-president's actions or lack thereof.

But wait, I just wrote to you as if you are an adult. Hope you could understand all those hard words.

When was the last time anyone saw a picture of Obama smoking?
Smoking is not cool and Obama's handlers ensure that they control what pictures are taken of him and when so you are not going to see one of those until after he leaves office.

Most transparent and all...

and to the OP - Perhaps because he is the president.

When you occupy that position you get all kinds of medical attention that might not be necessary but might also catch something before it becomes a problem. You know, like they SHOULD be doing.

It's a shame he didn't lose his voice. Did you see his latest disgusting interview saying we needed to have protesting, riots and looting to wake us up

I'll tell you what's a shame. It's a shame you have lost your fucking mind.

and to the OP - Perhaps because he is the president.

When you occupy that position you get all kinds of medical attention that might not be necessary but might also catch something before it becomes a problem. You know, like they SHOULD be doing.

Yepp. It's called PREVENTATIVE CARE and at the end of the day, it saves oodles of money. That really should be a Conservative battle cry, but as usual, they are too fucking stupid to know that it is, in reality, a Conservative issue. Poor Cons. Too much butthurt, not enough independent thought.

Smoking is not cool and Obama's handlers ensure that they control what pictures are taken of him and when so you are not going to see one of those until after he leaves office.

You would have lost your fucking mind if you had been around when FDR was President. How could the hide his polio that way. Oh the scandal.

No one said that the OP merely asked a question, a pertinent question.

No one said that the OP merely asked a question, a pertinent question.

Actually, no. That is a lie. Go read the OP again. It's not a question even worth asking, because it is the President's health, which is his own business. Jesus, for all the Libertarian streak that Righties claim to have, when it comes to someone they don't like, they throw privacy right out the window. And then they wonder why we laugh at them.

Why is everything about this President a mystery? I saw on the news he got an endoscopy which is probably all he needed. Now unless when I had it done they went over board Biden was president for a short period of time when Obama was put under.

Is that not predicated on the assumption that she had one to begin with?

Oh she's got one. It's warped and sick and full of shit. But it is on her shoulders. I guess. Hell maybe she keeps it in a box.

On her shoulders, or planted firmly up her huge ass? I mean, this question is every bit as pertinent as the OP's question. Free speech and all...

Forum List

Back