Why Did Obama Have A CT Scan For A Sore Throat?

Because if it lingers, along with other factors, that is one method. Maybe he swallowed barrium..maybe he had an endoscopy...maybe other symptoms were manifesting and a ct scan was necessary.

I think Obama sucks, but I wouldn't wish throat cancer on anyone and that is what it could turn in to if he doesn't get his GERD under control.

Because if it lingers, along with other factors, that is one method. Maybe he swallowed barrium..maybe he had an endoscopy...maybe other symptoms were manifesting and a ct scan was necessary.

I think Obama sucks, but I wouldn't wish throat cancer on anyone and that is what it could turn in to if he doesn't get his GERD under control.
He's a smoker. He has his girls change the ash treys.

you do not want to be the doctor who did not perform enough tests and lets the president get sicker? and yes he is a smoker
and doctors tend to cover their asses with high profile patients

A wonderful example of how batshit crazy some on the Right are. Really. Butthurt without end and actually wishing bad health, harm, or even death to our President. Postings no. 2 and 5. were sane and based in reality. The OP is, however, not sane.

A wonderful example of how batshit crazy some on the Right are. Really. Butthurt without end and actually wishing bad health, harm, or even death to our President. Postings no. 2 and 5. were sane and based in reality. The OP is, however, not sane.
Your reading skills must have come from comic books. No one on this thread has wished death or illness on Obama. Only liberals wish death and illness on their adversaries.
I want Obama to live long enough for historians to declare him the worst president in history. Actually longer because that event will occur 2 days after he leaves office.

Obama is the worst person ever to occupy our beloved White House. He is unworthy of the honor.

Obama is the worst person ever to occupy our beloved White House. He is unworthy of the honor.

What honor?

Your kind made a movie about assassinating BUSH. Go back to the basement.

Forum List

Back