Why Did Obama Have A CT Scan For A Sore Throat?

I want Obama to live long enough for historians to declare him the worst president in history. Actually longer because that event will occur 2 days after he leaves office.

Hey rabbit, with all your political connections and friends on here,. just make your proclamation now and move on.
Think of all the time that would save.

You will need to be ready to start trash talking the NEXT Democrat President. Who will then become the "worst President in history". LMFAO. You stuupid fucking rabbit.
Hey, Zeke. The way the Democrats are going there wont be another Democrat president. Any more than there will be another Whig president.

It is a two party system. The idea that the Democrats will never occupy the White House again is as laughable when fools claimed the GOP would never hold the office again back in 2008.

I want Obama to live long enough for historians to declare him the worst president in history. Actually longer because that event will occur 2 days after he leaves office.

Hey rabbit, with all your political connections and friends on here,. just make your proclamation now and move on.

You will need to be ready to start trash talking the NEXT Democrat President. Who will then become the "worst President in history". LMFAO. You stuupid fucking rabbit.
Hey, Zeke. The way the Democrats are going there wont be another Democrat president. Any more than there will be another Whig president.

It is a two party system. The idea that the Democrats will never occupy the White House again is as laughable when fools claimed the GOP would never hold the office again back in 2008.
Not in our lifetime. Yeah, Obama has been that bad.
We wont know the full extent of his corruption until he's out of office. But all indications are it's a doozy.

We wont know the full extent of his corruption until he's out of office. But all indications are it's a doozy.

I think you are jumping the shark quite a bit with that comment.

What is also a doozy is claiming that only liberals wish death on their adversaries despite the fact the that I provided a thread that clearly showed otherwise. Care to revise your nonsensical statement?

Last edited:
There's more to this story than what's being told about the non-natural born citizen pResident

Well if there is more to this story, please feel free to share us what you are fantasizing the story is.

Always creepy to see what is luring in the mind of a racist, anti-semite Birther.

#11, #12, #25, #27

There's more to this story than what's being told about the non-natural born citizen pResident

Why Did The President Get A CT Scan For A Sore Throat
Because......
tumblr_n4vagblozh1rsxqqio1_500.gif

I think he broke a record for giving more speeches then all the Presidents
before him....

A man that talks as much as he does needs to have his throat checked.

Forum List

Back