Why did Kaine refer to himself as "right hand person"? Does he have gender identity issues?

What the hell does handedness have to do with gender identity? Am I missing something?
"Right hand MAN" is the old idiom for someone who plays the role of sidekick to the main personality.

Well, I know that.... but what about the gender identy aspect that someone broght up? Never mind, it matters not.
Because he refuses to call himself a "man" in that context(in order to please his base) when he obviously is a man.

Oh good grief.

What the hell does handedness have to do with gender identity? Am I missing something?
"Right hand MAN" is the old idiom for someone who plays the role of sidekick to the main personality.

Well, I know that.... but what about the gender identy aspect that someone broght up? Never mind, it matters not.
Because he refuses to call himself a "man" in that context(in order to please his base) when he obviously is a man.

Oh good grief.
It is basically a joke.

Why would it be bad to refer to YOURSELF as a man if you are a grown adult with the male genitalia in tact and as you were born?

That is what we call a MAN. Unless Kaine is unsure of his gender.

Was he trying to communicate that he has gender identity issues? That is the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise, it's just stupid.

Gender does get confusing with that group.

Is Hillary a Mafia DON, or a DAWN?

If Hillary wins in a landslide, it would be a "PERSONDATE"......CORRECT? We CANNOT call it a mandate because that is a MACRO, yes.....MACRO AGGRESSION against all women!!!

Fucking stupid as fuck cunty liberals.

Why would it be bad to refer to YOURSELF as a man if you are a grown adult with the male genitalia in tact and as you were born?

That is what we call a MAN. Unless Kaine is unsure of his gender.

Was he trying to communicate that he has gender identity issues? That is the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise, it's just stupid.

Gender does get confusing with that group.

Is Hillary a Mafia DON, or a DAWN?

If Hillary wins in a landslide, it would be a "PERSONDATE"......CORRECT? We CANNOT call it a mandate because that is a MACRO, yes.....MACRO AGGRESSION against all women!!!

Fucking stupid as fuck cunty liberals.
Not to mention a triumph for huperson kind.

Why did Kaine refer to himself as "right hand person"? Does he have gender identity issues?

He said it for the sake of other people who worry about yet other people who feel very protective about more other people who might have gender identity issues. None of whom he knows, has ever met, or is even sure they exist.

Last edited:

He said it for the sake of other people who worry about yet other people who feel very protective about more other people who might have gender identity issues.

I would like to see my 9th grade English teacher diagram that sentence on a chalkboard.

He said it for the sake of other people who worry about yet other people who feel very protective about more other people who might have gender identity issues.
I would like to see my 9th grade English teacher diagram that sentence on a chalkboard.
It's bad enough having to type it (or listen to it) even once. That's how tortured liberal-speak and liberal thought have become nowadays. Most of their "causes" are that ill-defined.

Forum List

Back