Pre Town Hall debate Republican excuses thread

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
This Sunday Trump and Clinton will debate in a town hall. Here is where you the viewer can make predictions of what the new excuses Trump will use.

My mic was too low and I couldn't move it closer to my mouth!

Fake Audience!

I held back! *wink wink*

Loss? Or was it really a win?

Are you kidding? THE QUESTIONS WERE ALL WRITTEN BY HILLARY.

Depends. What impartial moderator are they using this time? Bill Ayers?

No, even worse! Actual Americans will ask the questions. So you're going to be busy looking up those peoples facebook posts and questioning their character

Depends. What impartial moderator are they using this time? Bill Ayers?

No, even worse! Actual Americans will ask the questions. So you're going to be busy looking up those peoples facebook posts and questioning their character
How does that work? The questions have to be approved by SOMEONE prior to the Town Hall, lest some extremist nut case gets up there and ask about alien abductions or Hillary's involvement in the government's 9/11 takedown of the towers. I'd like to know that.

Nah. That's your modus operandi. I'd have to give a shit to put forth that much effort.
And it's a
bout time we get to ask Hitlery something other than what she had for lunch...

It would be hilarious if the questions always come back to Donald releasing his tax returns....lol, would love to see steam coming out of his ears

The wild card in the town hall debate is the physical choreography on stage. Candidates are seated but with no lectern or table to hide behind. They're given hand-held microphones and are free to roam the stage to answer questions or challenge each other.

Forum List

Back