Why did Hillary start the birther movement?

Hillary is a racist person, she just can't help it.

I hear you

iu
¨
And Hillary Clinton hears Byrd.

she must have learned from Senator Warren how to pretend to be something you
are not .... for personal advantage

Last edited:
FACT: The birther attack on Obama was started during the Democratic party primary by Democrats. Who did this help? Hillary. Its routine within the Democratic party for surrogates to make these kinds of attacks while the candidate 'pretends' to have nothing to do with it. Hillary and the Democrats own the birther fiasco.

It's all a freaking smoke screen.

Obama is part of the Deep State. He is CIA. To cover this up, they created the false "birther" story to dupe the low IQ conspiracy folk to sucker folks that don't do their due diligence on the research. Who else has the power to get so many SS numbers and classify their history?

Debunk This! OBAMA GROOMED BY AND WORKED FOR CIA!!!
Debunk This! OBAMA GROOMED BY AND WORKED FOR CIA!!!

Trump Ally Alex Jones: Obama’s Father Is Fake, His Mother Was A “Sex Operative” For The CIA

Jones: "You Just Cannot Make This Stuff Up"
Trump Ally Alex Jones: Obama’s Father Is Fake, His Mother Was A “Sex Operative” For The CIA

Great. You've got the altRight convinced. Now,if you could just finish convincing blacks that they are just too stupid to see it.

Great. You've got the altRight convinced. Now,if you could just finish convincing blacks that they are just too stupid to see it.

Oh don't worry, blacks are smart enough to not vote for this plantation woman by their own virtue.

She does not have their interest at heart.

:whip:

FACT: The birther attack on Obama was started during the Democratic party primary by Democrats. Who did this help? Hillary. Its routine within the Democratic party for surrogates to make these kinds of attacks while the candidate 'pretends' to have nothing to do with it. Hillary and the Democrats own the birther fiasco.

Any idiot could see that the altRight has gotten more use out of that silly claim. It's owned by the right. It's yours.

same reason she:
tries to speak in a black voice
Used RFK shooting as a reason to stay in race she could not win
claims to like hot sauce

she is a racist

Does anyone know why Hillary started the birther movement? I know she is a mean cut throat politician but still. It is kind of an underhanded thing to do especially if it is not nowhere close to being true.

Politics is a dirty business...the Clintons are filthy.:D

Does anyone know why Hillary started the birther movement? I know she is a mean cut throat politician but still. It is kind of an underhanded thing to do especially if it is not nowhere close to being true.
A]

Why are you lying like Donald Trump?

Why do you think Donald Trump is just a gullible idiot who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton?

Simple . She knew the rabid racist GOP would run with it no matter what evidence came forward . And years later she would use the birther movement against the GOP candidate in order to expose their racism and then win the presidency .

Worked like a charm!

That would be interesting if she used it against a republican or during a republican/democrat contest but she used it during a democrat to democrat contest. What racist supporters was she trying to entice during that time?

Interesting that you call that 'racist'- because of course Hillary Clinton never said Barack Obama was not eligible- Trump has

What racist supporters do you think Trump was using the issue to appeal to- i.e. Birthers.

upload_2016-9-18_10-15-51.png

same reason she used RFK's assassination as a reason to
stay in the race against Papa Obama when she could not win

she is racist

I still remember when she thought Obama should be assassinated. Obama is a lot of fucking things that I hate but I don't think he would go as far as calling for the assassination of anyone.

You Birthers- if you didn't have lies, speculation and innuendo- you wouldn't be able to post.

Clinton never suggested assassinating anyone.

But of course Trump hinted at assassination.

upload_2016-9-18_10-18-39.jpeg

So you agree that Trump is a racist- since Trump actually went full Birther- unlike Hillary Clinton- who never suggested Barack Obama was not eligible

upload_2016-9-18_10-19-57.png

same reason she:
tries to speak in a black voice
Used RFK shooting as a reason to stay in race she could not win
claims to like hot sauce

she is a racist

Racists claim to like hot sauce?

Donald Trump went full Birther for 5 years- if you want to imagine that Hillary Clinton started the Birther movement- even though she never ever suggested Barack Obama was not eligible- then Donald Trump is at least 5 times more racist

upload_2016-9-18_10-22-0.png

Forum List

Back