Trump's racist attacks of Birther issue- Its all Clinton's fault!

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
We have posters claiming that Hillary Clinton is a racist because 'she started' the Birther idiocy.

Of course Trump was lying when he said that Clinton started the Birther idiocy.

But yes- there is a real taint of racism to the Birther movement- and Donald Trump in 2011 became the leader of that racist Birther movement

Remember of the two Presidential candidates- only one actually went Birther for 5 years- that would be Donald Trump- Birther from 2011- to 2016.

Imagine if Hillary Clinton had said any of this Birther crap?

upload_2016-9-18_10-49-16.png

Or if Hillary had suggested hackers go after the President of the United States

upload_2016-9-18_10-52-29.png

I'm not sure that Obama was actually born in Hawaii. The thing is, I also think it really shouldn't matter. His mother was definitely American, that should be enough. I mean seriously, neither Ted Cruz nor John Mccain were born in the U.S., why is it that no one pays any attention to that? Because they're white?

Not every insult or "attack" upon obama's credibility is due to racism even if he is half black. Some people don't like him for reasons other than race.

That being said, Trump will attack anyone if he thinks it is in his self interest to do so. Therefore, I don't think Trump is a racist jerk. He is just a jerk.

We have posters claiming that Hillary Clinton is a racist because 'she started' the Birther idiocy.

Of course Trump was lying when he said that Clinton started the Birther idiocy.

But yes- there is a real taint of racism to the Birther movement- and Donald Trump in 2011 became the leader of that racist Birther movement

Remember of the two Presidential candidates- only one actually went Birther for 5 years- that would be Donald Trump- Birther from 2011- to 2016.

Imagine if Hillary Clinton had said any of this Birther crap?

View attachment 90075
1) There isn't one, single, tangible, hard copy, can be held in hand and be examined to be authentic, SHRED, of evidence that states where obama was born, not, ONE, especially Hawaii, period, end of story, and don't tell me about that pathetic 52 layer Adobe Illustrator forgery. That's about as authentic as little green men from Mars.

2) Clinton Adviser Sid Blumenthal Spread Birther Story -- Editor

3) Report: Clinton Confidant Sidney Blumenthal Spread Birther Rumors in 2008 (Updated)

No one cares about this issue but whiny cunty progs.

Trump is schooling Hillary's campaign and the media. Deal with it.

maybe if Hillary wasn't such a POS, she could talk about what she has actually accomplished. Alas, she hasn't done shit.

I'm not sure that Obama was actually born in Hawaii. The thing is, I also think it really shouldn't matter. His mother was definitely American, that should be enough. I mean seriously, neither Ted Cruz nor John Mccain were born in the U.S., why is it that no one pays any attention to that? Because they're white?

"Natural born American" means both his mother and father have to be American or he has to be born in the USA. Obama's father was not an American, and if he wasn't born in the USA, then he's not a natural born American.

"Natural born American" means both his mother and father have to be American or he has to be born in the USA. Obama's father was not an American, and if he wasn't born in the USA, then he's not a natural born American.
Get over it, his term is almost over and your definition of "natural born American" is faulty.

Get over it, his term is almost over and your definition of "natural born American" is faulty.
Hmmm, no it isn't. It appears that Hillary and her media drones are the ones who needs to "get over it." They brought this up after her poll numbers tanked.

It came from a staffer who was immediately dismissed.

Trump has used it deceitfully for five years and will be made be punished by the American People.

Funny how the Dems are so fucked up that they are turning on one of their own, MATT LAUER, so being unbiased in his interview. They are mad that he didn't go after Trump and give hillary a pass.

THese idiots are so skewed that UNBIASED seems to them like TRUMP bias.

Unless you are 100% in the tank for Hillary, you are a traitor to their cause.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back