Why did God create humans?

Now Acts 17:28 "In him we live and move and have our being." This is referring to the Father God , we live because of him , its another reason we are alive. Notice again Jesus teaching in John 6:57,"I live BECAUSE of the Father." Plain and simple , Jesus is alive because of God, not because of himself.Now the Father does not live BECAUSE of anyone other than himself. So the Father is not Jesus. Jesus had to die ; he died before , God the Father cannot die. There's a distinct difference between them. Jesus or the Word , is alive BECAUSE of God! Jesus , like us , was birthed or created by God. And God is PLEASED with Jesus; because Jesus is perfectly obedient to his Father. He Loves his Father , he lives to do his Fathers will , John 6:38. Because Jesus turned out like that , this is what really made God WANT to have MORE children!
In Mormonism we have an axion.
This is the Father speaking:
This is my work and my glory to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.
And then you hand over 10% of your income to the church. :lol:

So why did Mr Invisible then banish Adam & Eve for being in love and making love?
The account of the "Garden of Eden" is allegorical.
So you're saying that Adam and Eve never happened? Good for you.
It's a little deeper than that. Basically what it means is that men know right from wrong and when they violate it instead of abandoning the concept they rationalize that they didn't do wrong. You're probably familiar with that, right?
But is that story a real story or made up?
It is allegorical. The intent is to pass on the wisdom that men know right from wrong and when they violate it instead of abandoning the concept they rationalize that they didn't do wrong.

After they had done wrong, they hid when they heard God coming. This shows they knew they had done wrong, otherwise they would not have hid themselves.

God then asked Adam, did you eat the apple? Instead of manning up and saying yes, he said, Eve gave it to me. Like that was alright to do it. In effect he was blaming it on Eve.

God then asked Eve, if she ate the apple? Instead of manning up and saying yes, she said, the serpent deceived me. Like it was ok to do it because she was tricked.

There's a lot of wisdom in the Bible if one only takes the time to try and decipher what the message really is. It's not easy to do, but it also isn't impossible to do either.

Now Acts 17:28 "In him we live and move and have our being." This is referring to the Father God , we live because of him , its another reason we are alive. Notice again Jesus teaching in John 6:57,"I live BECAUSE of the Father." Plain and simple , Jesus is alive because of God, not because of himself.Now the Father does not live BECAUSE of anyone other than himself. So the Father is not Jesus. Jesus had to die ; he died before , God the Father cannot die. There's a distinct difference between them. Jesus or the Word , is alive BECAUSE of God! Jesus , like us , was birthed or created by God. And God is PLEASED with Jesus; because Jesus is perfectly obedient to his Father. He Loves his Father , he lives to do his Fathers will , John 6:38. Because Jesus turned out like that , this is what really made God WANT to have MORE children!
This is my work and my glory to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.
I'm sure God won't file a chapter 11 if I didn't pay tithing.

So why did Mr Invisible then banish Adam & Eve for being in love and making love?
It's a little deeper than that. Basically what it means is that men know right from wrong and when they violate it instead of abandoning the concept they rationalize that they didn't do wrong. You're probably familiar with that, right?
It is allegorical. The intent is to pass on the wisdom that men know right from wrong and when they violate it instead of abandoning the concept they rationalize that they didn't do wrong.

After they had done wrong, they hid when they heard God coming. This shows they knew they had done wrong, otherwise they would not have hid themselves.

God then asked Adam, did you eat the apple? Instead of manning up and saying yes, he said, Eve gave it to me. Like that was alright to do it. In effect he was blaming it on Eve.

God then asked Eve, if she ate the apple? Instead of manning up and saying yes, she said, the serpent deceived me. Like it was ok to do it because she was tricked.

There's a lot of wisdom in the Bible if one only takes the time to try and decipher what the message really is. It's not easy to do, but it also isn't impossible to do either.
So you're saying that the bible is just a bunch of made up stuff?
When you get to hell, remember, don't pass Adolf the salt.

But they would kick you out of the church. Let them, it's a scam and a rip-off anyways.

But they would kick you out of the church. Let them, it's a scam and a rip-off anyways.
I think God gave me enough discernment to distinguish between the sincere and the charlatans .

No. That's not what I am saying. I believe that the Bible consists of several types of Books; historical, allegorical, poetic, prophetic, etc. The OT tells the account of a people who cycled between following and not following His ways and what happened to them. Basically it is a how to book. How to live and how not to live. In effect, the Bible tells us that successful behaviors will naturally lead to success and failed behaviors will naturally lead to failure. At any point in your life you are the sum of your choices. If you find yourself consistently blaming others for your failures, there is a good chance that you are practicing failed behaviors and not learning any lessons along the way. People who have a need to tear down others are practicing failed behaviors. Those people can expect to experience chaos in their lives.

I think God gave me enough discernment to distinguish between the sincere and the charlatans .
The sincere you pay for? Ummm... no.

No. That's not what I am saying. I believe that the Bible consists of several types of Books; historical, allegorical, poetic, prophetic, etc. The OT tells the account of a people who cycled between following and not following His ways and what happened to them. Basically it is a how to book. How to live and how not to live. In effect, the Bible tells us that successful behaviors will naturally lead to success and failed behaviors will naturally lead to failure. At any point in your life you are the sum of your choices. If you find yourself consistently blaming others for your failures, there is a good chance that you are practicing failed behaviors and not learning any lessons along the way. People who have a need to tear down others are practicing failed behaviors. Those people can expect to experience chaos in their lives.
You don't believe that god made Adam and Eve, and that all the Garden of Eden stuff ever happened. You're a heretic.

God made humans because he got tired of giving everyone a free ride around His Kingdom and had to figure out a way to make everyone pay.

You don't believe that god made Adam and Eve, and that all the Garden of Eden stuff ever happened. You're a heretic.
I've been called worse. It's no big deal.
So you're more like a fan of the bible, like trekkies who dress up in the clothes, go to some gatherings, but know it's all make believe.

So you're more like a fan of the bible, like trekkies who dress up in the clothes, go to some gatherings, but know it's all make believe.
No. I believe that there is a Creator and that Judea/Christianity is a revealed religion. I know that at the moment space and time were created that beings that know and create were predestined by the laws of nature to exist. I don't see any inconsistency with God creating us.

Last edited:
God made humans because he got tired of giving everyone a free ride around His Kingdom and had to figure out a way to make everyone pay.
No. God made us because it is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence.

No. God made us because it is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence.

That is one reason why God made us.
No offense, but I don't care to know what you believe on this subject.

No offense but its my thread , if you don't care to know my views , then why read it? But you are welcome.

No offense but its my thread , if you don't care to know my views , then why read it? But you are welcome.

I didn't read your views on the other reasons God made us. Thankfully, my post stopped you from providing them.

Forum List

Back