Why Detroit is such a miserable failure.....

Can you imagine that fat, dumb ape actually running a courtroom?
No, and that's the problem. You can't treat dumb black animals like humans. Things go to shit when you expect of them what you expect of humans. It's like if I told my pet chimpanzee to iron my pants and fix my car. Then in the morning I wake up and am surprised that neither task was done. That's what black government is like.

But do liberals learn from their mistakes? Nah! They blame racism. It's like religion for them. Regardless of the proof of negro failure, they won't accept it and will make the same mistakes over and over again, dragging the rest of the country through the mud with them.

Are people seriously surprised that whites left that sinking ship? With that obese, ugly thing potentially making legal decisions, who the hell would stay?

It breaks my heart to see what Detroit has suffered over the years. This was Motown. This was Nugent. This was Alice Cooper rocking out in that town. This was a music city baby. This was Seger.

When I got any of mine played on Detroit stations I celebrated. Big time.

So what's your hypotheses as to why she cant manage to do her job?
I'm going with she's in way over her head and she knows it.

Wow! Elected a YEAR AGO, and never showed up, but still taking a huge paycheck.

Africans sure know how to govern!

The People are better off with her not wotking.

Sounds like s
Detroit is a miserable failure because American cars suck.

Or at least they used to.

For a long, long time.

American cars score low in quality ratings and auto company employees are vastly overpaid, making American cars uncompetative without government protection and bailouts. But Detroit profits from American cars more than any other city. How does money going to Detroit cause Detroit to be a miserable failure? Because it's not enough welfare?

I wont drive anything but a Toyota.......

upload_2017-12-23_17-12-59.png

upload_2017-12-23_17-13-42.png

upload_2017-12-23_17-15-25.png

It breaks my heart to see what Detroit has suffered over the years. This was Motown. This was Nugent. This was Alice Cooper rocking out in that town. This was a music city baby. This was Seger.

I'm old enough to vaguely remember Detroit's golden age, when coming from Detroit was something to be proud of.

I'm old enough to vaguely remember Detroit's golden age, when coming from Detroit was something to be proud of.

It was something for true. By the time I got into the music business Detroit still rocked and we are talking the bar scene to die for for young talent whether R&B / rock/even country Detroit was THE music city.

It was something for true. By the time I got into the music business Detroit still rocked and we are talking the bar scene to die for for young talent whether R&B / rock/even country Detroit was THE music city.
It was also the most PROSPEROUS of cities in those days. Now, it is a bombed out, burned down ghetto except for the downtown. Just don't venture into da 'hood.

Why is Detroit a wreck?

Starting in 1962, Detroit started electing incompetent Democrats. Prior to that time they almost always elected competent and fiscally conservative Republicans. But Democrats started promising lots of "free shit" to the residents and took over City Government on every level. Free is good, right? Who doesn't want "free"?

Then in 1974 they started to elect incompetent Black Mayors. The first, Coleman Young, was a disaster. He promised so much "free shit" that the he nearly bankrupt the city in his first term!! He was so bad, he single handedly started the "white flight" to the suburbs. He literally destroyed Detroit and left the dying carcass to rot. Despite his atrocious record, he was elected 5 times!!

He's a hero to Democrats.

All american cities that are 70% or more black are failures full of crime, poverty, and misery.

From what I gather that story was done way back in March and after being absent 4 months she eventually showed up for work.
So how has it gone since then? Here is an assessment:

Chief Judge Nancy Blount said in a written statement Friday: “Based on the performance of Judge Kahlilia Yvette Davis, and in consultation with State Court Administrator Milton Mack, I removed Judge Davis from her assigned docket. She was then assigned to Small Claims Appeals, but ultimately relieved of presiding over any cases, although she is still required to report to work.

Cooley Law School professor Curt Benson said there are few avenues for chief judges to censure judges they feel are incompetent.

“The law does not have a particularly great mechanism to deal with incompetent judges, or judges who aren’t good at what they do,” Benson said.
Dispute between Detroit judges spills over

Y'all have left out the damage done to Detroit and many other cities in Michigan by the Auto Unions and in cooperation with the Auto Manufacturers. They priced themselves out of the market and got slipshod with the cars they were building.

G.M. and Chrysler should have been allowed to go through a normal bankruptcy and allowed to re-emerge. It would have been better for the city and the companies.

The lesson is a city is only as good as the people who live in it. Detroit is occupied by black animals. Japs built the city before and they built it again. Negroes didn't build much of anything. Actually, the city looks like it fell apart with them living there.

Without a doubt, all the black judges in Detroit miss lots of court days and render bad decisions when they do show up.

Forum List

Back