Why Detroit is such a miserable failure.....

Why were there hardly any white people in that video? I demand equal representation.

Wow. That woman has a serious weight problem, among other problems.

Gad, what a disgusting excuse for a human being. Another lifetime freeloader, it seems.

If she had any class she would resign.

But then, she wouldn't be getting all the free stuff without sorking for it (her huge paycheck). Pig.

Detroit is a city fucked over by conservatives and then they blame libs. Standard process for them.

Detroit is a city fucked over by conservatives and then they blame libs. Standard process for them.
Bwahahahaha! The dumb, turd-colored apes fucked the city up, just like they fuck up their countries in Apefreaka, and somehow it's still the conservatives' (presumably whites) fault.

Q: Why Detroit is such a miserable failure.....
A: Too many black people in city government. (I'm just the messenger)

That fat ape should be impeached and required to return the money she has been paid for a job she hasn't (and can't) do.

Detroit is a miserable failure because American cars suck.

Or at least they used to.

For a long, long time.

American cars score low in quality ratings and auto company employees are vastly overpaid, making American cars uncompetative without government protection and bailouts. But Detroit profits from American cars more than any other city. How does money going to Detroit cause Detroit to be a miserable failure? Because it's not enough welfare?

blacks graduate high school at lower levels
even less go to and graduate from college
so qualified blacks are not in great quantity

and then they are race obsessed which clouds/warps their thinking on solving problems of the black community

So what's your hypotheses as to why she cant manage to do her job?
I'm going with she's in way over her head and she knows it.

Wow! Elected a YEAR AGO, and never showed up, but still taking a huge paycheck.

Africans sure know how to govern!

The People are better off with her not wotking.

She really is a disgusting person.

But, according to "progressives" it is not her fault. She is a victim!! A victim of racism!! Racism!! made her morbidly obese. Racism!! made her not show up for work. Racism!!

:rofl:

Forum List

Back