Why Conservatives are obsessed with Obama's grades

Hm Maybe because he has spent millions hiding ALL his records...if ya got nothing to hide lets see them.

Where's Obama's college transcript.
He's so brilliant- he should be proud of them?

I also hear he was enrolled as a "foreign exchange" student.

His application would be helpful too.

Please post those right up, asshole. .....

What was his name at Occidental? Might that have something to do with his mysterious transcripts?

10 years? Bullshit!

We will have two years and it doesn't matter, nor does Obama's school records.

Why is his tax rates of interest to anyone, as long as it is all legal, why do we care?

If Obama takes money from non-union workers, what is in it for him?

I don't care that both Obama and Romney are 1%ers, I want a better America. What will they do for the country as a whole.

Obama and Biden have released 11 years of their returns....what is Romney afraid of?

He is embarassed at how little he pays in taxes

Show me where the consitutuion requires dueling tax returns between presidential candidates.

There is the court of law and the court of public opinion

As Romney clings to protecting his tax returns......The court of public opinion says he is hiding something

President Obama is vastly more qualified than a failed Governor from Massachusetts

He certainly is more qualified to run up the unemployment, national debt, jobless claims, wars compared to President-Elect Romney's 66% approval rating as successful Governor of Massachusetts.

Next ?

Obama in 2008 was more qualified than Romney is today

Obama and Biden have released 11 years of their returns....what is Romney afraid of?

He is embarassed at how little he pays in taxes

Show me where the consitutuion requires dueling tax returns between presidential candidates.

As Romney clings to protecting his tax returns......The court of public opinion says he is hiding something

What about the court of law? Romney is following the law. Also I guess you then fully support the effort to see Obama's transcripts, since that would be hiding something as well.

Where does his money come from? Where does he invest? What are his writeoffs? What is his effective tax rate? If he passes further tax cuts for the wealthy, whats in it for him?

Romney's response - None of your fucking business, pissant.

So you dont care, regardless, right?

If it turns out a bus driver paid more in taxes than Romney, not only will that be OK with you but you will applaud him, right?

I.E you so believed the lie raygunz told about how govt is bad that you admire those who can work the system and not pay their fair share, right?

If Romney went on live tv and shot, one after the other, 50 infants, with a 44 mag, I bet you would still vote for him, right?

America sees this for what it is.

Democrat low life hungering for others money.

so the cons in this thread are either birfers or they value post-secondary, academic accomplishment. Must be the former :lol:

Last edited:
This is from a letter President Obama wrote regarding all the controversy surrounding his selection as an editor of the Harvard Law Review:

Since the merits of the Law Review’s selection policy has been the subject of commentary for the last three issues, I’d like to take the time to clarify exactly how our selection process works.

As our Treasurer, Lisa Hay, explained in your first article on our selection policy (October 12th), all students who wish to become editors of the Law Review participate in a writing competition at the end of their first year. The entire writing competition is conducted on a double-blind basis, to ensure absolute anonymity. Each submission is graded by at least three different Review editors to help decrease the effects that any particular editor’s subjective opinions may have on the final scores.

Full Transcript of Obama Law Review Letter To the Editor….. | The Last Refuge

I hope people take the time to read the entire letter. The selection process is a blind process. Also, I did a little research on Harvard Law School, and it was very interesting. You cannot get in or stay in without excellent grades. All this bull about Obama's grades being bad are ridiculous.

http://www.powerscore.com/lawschool/guides/Harvard.pdf

This is from a letter President Obama wrote regarding all the controversy surrounding his selection as an editor of the Harvard Law Review:

Since the merits of the Law Review’s selection policy has been the subject of commentary for the last three issues, I’d like to take the time to clarify exactly how our selection process works.

As our Treasurer, Lisa Hay, explained in your first article on our selection policy (October 12th), all students who wish to become editors of the Law Review participate in a writing competition at the end of their first year. The entire writing competition is conducted on a double-blind basis, to ensure absolute anonymity. Each submission is graded by at least three different Review editors to help decrease the effects that any particular editor’s subjective opinions may have on the final scores.

Full Transcript of Obama Law Review Letter To the Editor….. | The Last Refuge

I hope people take the time to read the entire letter. The selection process is a blind process. Also, I did a little research on Harvard Law School, and it was very interesting. You cannot get in or stay in without excellent grades. All this bull about Obama's grades being bad are ridiculous.

http://www.powerscore.com/lawschool/guides/Harvard.pdf

Although a paragraph from this letter was excerpted in David Remnick's biography of Obama, The Bridge, I had not seen the letter in its entirety before this week. Not surprisingly, it confirms everything I know about Barack Obama, the writer and thinker.

Obama was prompted to write by an earlier letter from a Mr. Jim Chen that criticized Harvard Law Review's affirmative action policies. Specifically, Chen had argued that affirmative action stigmatized its presumed beneficiaries.

The response is classic Obama: patronizing, dishonest, syntactically muddled, and grammatically challenged. In the very first sentence Obama leads with his signature failing, one on full display in his earlier published work: his inability to make subject and predicate agree.

"Since the merits of the Law Review's selection policy has been the subject of commentary for the last three issues," wrote Obama, "I'd like to take the time to clarify exactly how our selection process works."

If Obama were as smart as a fifth-grader, he would know, of course, that "merits ... have." Were there such a thing as a literary Darwin Award, Obama could have won it on this on one sentence alone. He had vindicated Chen in his first ten words.

Although the letter is fewer than a thousand words long, Obama repeats the subject-predicate error at least two more times. In one sentence, he seemingly cannot make up his mind as to which verb option is correct so he tries both: "Approximately half of this first batch is chosen ... the other half are selected ... "

Read more: Articles: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

President Obama is vastly more qualified than a failed Governor from Massachusetts

He certainly is more qualified to run up the unemployment, national debt, jobless claims, wars compared to President-Elect Romney's 66% approval rating as successful Governor of Massachusetts.

Next ?

Obama in 2008 was more qualified than Romney is today

ahahahahahaahhahahaha!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: now you are either delusional or hilarious.

Barack Obama has gotten by his entire adult life on one achievement...his selection to be President of the Harvard Law Review.

He has done nothing even remotely exceptional as a lawyer, as a college lecturer or as a legislator since being chosen by the powers that be at Harvard...a choice that was based on skin pigmentation rather than merit. Quite frankly, Barack Obama was as qualified to become President as he was to win the Nobel Peace Prize.

In order for him to be electable as President of the United States a "facade" of what Barack Obama supposedly is was fabricated. Any attempts to look behind that facade, at what the reality of Barry Obama really consists of, will be fought tooth and nail because the facade is all he has.

I've made this challenge many times before and the progressives here have always avoided it like the plague. Name something exceptional that Barack Obama has done since leaving Harvard Law. You'd think that should be an easy task...yet when you REALLY examine his adult life it's hard to come up with anything. I actually admire the man for basically bluffing his way to the Oval Office without doing anything of note. It still amazes me that we elected someone we knew so little about.

Palin is still more qualified than Obama... and she ain't qualified.

What about the court of law? Romney is following the law. Also I guess you then fully support the effort to see Obama's transcripts, since that would be hiding something as well.

Tell it to the voters...

Let Republicans go to the voters and explain why they need to see 30 year old college records

Dems can go to the voters with why Romney is hiding his tax returns from three years ago

"Obama is not as Smart as the Media says"....? Um What? How smart is that? Oh, they dont know how smart the media says he is? Oh, the Repubs are trolling.

Barack Obama has gotten by his entire adult life on one achievement...his selection to be President of the Harvard Law Review.

He has done nothing even remotely exceptional as a lawyer, as a college lecturer or as a legislator since being chosen by the powers that be at Harvard...a choice that was based on skin pigmentation rather than merit. Quite frankly, Barack Obama was as qualified to become President as he was to win the Nobel Peace Prize.

In order for him to be electable as President of the United States a "facade" of what Barack Obama supposedly is was fabricated. Any attempts to look behind that facade, at what the reality of Barry Obama really consists of, will be fought tooth and nail because the facade is all he has.

I've made this challenge many times before and the progressives here have always avoided it like the plague. Name something exceptional that Barack Obama has done since leaving Harvard Law. You'd think that should be an easy task...yet when you REALLY examine his adult life it's hard to come up with anything. I actually admire the man for basically bluffing his way to the Oval Office without doing anything of note. It still amazes me that we elected someone we knew so little about.

Palin is still more qualified than Obama... and she ain't qualified.

Glad to see you believe that ...shows alot about your perspective

Tell it to the voters...

Let Republicans go to the voters and explain why they need to see 30 year old college records

Dems can go to the voters with why Romney is hiding his tax returns from three years ago

Which Romney should reply that people should look at thier OWN tax returns after 4 years under Obama. It will make a great soundbite.

Tell it to the voters...

Which Romney should reply that people should look at thier OWN tax returns after 4 years under Obama. It will make a great soundbite.

Most Americans have lower taxes under Obama yet still pay a higher effective tax rate than Romney

Why does some guy digging a ditch pay more of his income in taxes than Presidential wannabe Romney?

Most Americans have lower taxes under Obama yet still pay a higher effective tax rate than Romney

Why does some guy digging a ditch pay more of his income in taxes than Presidential wannabe Romney?

They don't have lower taxes BECAUSE of Obama.... and if you knew anything about capital gains tax, you would know why the ditch digger pays more percentage wise than Romney.

"IF" said digger actually pays less a percentage in taxes...

You guys lie so much, I never know when to take ya'll seriously :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back