Why Conservative Is Simply Better....

Republicans, conservatives, and the GOP are so screwed up none of them have any idea who they are or what they're doing.

Everyone's a 'RINO,' everyone's 'the establishment,' but no one has any understanding of sound, responsible governance.

Marxism isn't responsible government either, Karl

and as soon as you find that liberalism equals marxism, let us know. :cuckoo:

this is why education is important. :rolleyes:

Go read the Communist party platform and explain which parts you don't agree with.
By chance, tell us what things the Nazis did that you did agree with, and what they did that you didn't agree with?

They built roads, bridges, and a strong military.
They defended their borders.
They suppressed radicals, liberals, and communists.
They got people back to work.
They supported youth, the church, and family life.
They rallied the nation to national causes.
They repealed gun control laws.
They rejected internationalism.
They suppressed alternate lifestyles such as homosexuality.
They defended traditionalism, etc.

And they built the Auschwitz that the Trump supporter was telling someone to back to over the weekend!

Yeah, because Trump is responsible for anything any of his supporters says, right?

And the GOP nominee is:

Pro life,
Pro gay marriage,
Pro funding PP,
Ready to tax the 1%
Mocks Christianity....

If he were not batshit crazy, not xenophobic, and would emerge from puberty...as a liberal I would have considered voting for him.

You are about the least liberal person I've encountered.

Leftist, yes.
Stalinist, yes.
Maoist, yes.

Liberal? Not a fucking chance.

And the GOP nominee is:

Pro life,
Pro gay marriage,
Pro funding PP,
Ready to tax the 1%
Mocks Christianity....

If he were not batshit crazy, not xenophobic, and would emerge from puberty...as a liberal I would have considered voting for him.

You are about the least liberal person I've encountered.

Leftist, yes.
Stalinist, yes.
Maoist, yes.

Liberal? Not a fucking chance.

I would imagine that you don’t encounter many people living under a bridge like you do.

In less than five minutes, Greg Gutfeld explains why Conservative is simply better for the individual, and for society, than Liberal

And, by investing the five minutes in this vid...you get course credit in Prager University.....

Why the Right is Right - Prager University

no problem was ever solved by conservatives

Oh really? How about the automobile? Is that a solution to a problem? Refine Kerosene for lighting? Gasoline? The electric light?

Liberals create problems. They never solve them. Ever.

"Why Conservative Is Simply Better...."

This is just as idiotic today as it was last September.

Indeed, given the fact conservatives are so comprehensively wrong on the issues, it's ridiculous as well.

Now that we have a non conservative representing conservatives, it should be fun to have Jumbo come in and defend her thread....
Republicans, conservatives, and the GOP are so screwed up none of them have any idea who they are or what they're doing.

Everyone's a 'RINO,' everyone's 'the establishment,' but no one has any understanding of sound, responsible governance.

Liberalism has nothing to do with Marxism. I'm a liberal, you're a Marxist. We're opposites.

and yes, that is why education in important. You need to start learning what words actually mean. You're sure not going to get that from government schools

I guess what you're saying is that there are no more liberals. The leftwing turds in here are all Marxists.

And the GOP nominee is:

Pro life,
Pro gay marriage,
Pro funding PP,
Ready to tax the 1%
Mocks Christianity....

Then why do you freaks hate him so much?

I guess you didn't read this part...."if he were not batshit crazy, not xenophobic, and would emerge from puberty".

All the usual douche bag leftwing lies, as expected.

You say that like charter schools are like bad, and stuff.
Charter School Gravy Train Runs Express To Fat City - Forbes
Charter Schools Gone Wild: Study Finds Widespread Fraud ...
Charter Schools Are Mired in Fraud and Failure |

charters%2Bare%2Bfailing.gif

Charter schools are government schools, nimrod.

Nope...
Hmmm, yes they are. They are paid for with tax dollars.
That doesn't make them "government" schools. Just like buying bombers doesn't make them government airplane companies...
The teachers are all government employees with government pensions and government health plans and the building is government property.

How are they not government schools?

Now that we have a non conservative representing conservatives, it should be fun to have Jumbo come in and defend her thread....

Liberalism has nothing to do with Marxism. I'm a liberal, you're a Marxist. We're opposites.

and yes, that is why education in important. You need to start learning what words actually mean. You're sure not going to get that from government schools

I guess what you're saying is that there are no more liberals. The leftwing turds in here are all Marxists.

Yep. And I'm sick of this place for a while. See you later

Last edited:
Nope...
That doesn't make them "government" schools. Just like buying bombers doesn't make them government airplane companies...

Who where the Charter schools purchased from? Who purchased them?
No one "bought" them, dumbass. They are private but funded by the state. The same as the state funding a weapons program. A government contractor, like a Charter School, is not a government institution, like a Public school.

Nope...

Who where the Charter schools purchased from? Who purchased them?
No one "bought" them, dumbass. They are private but funded by the state. The same as the state funding a weapons program. A government contractor, like a Charter School, is not a government institution, like a Public school.

How are they "private?" A government weapons contractor owns the facility where production occurs, and all the personnel involved are employees of the contractor. Charter school bear no resemblance to that arrangement.

How are they "private?" A government weapons contractor owns the facility where production occurs, and all the personnel involved are employees of the contractor. Charter school bear no resemblance to that arrangement.
They are nearly identical, including who hands them a check each month...

They are entirely the same, including who hands them a check each month...

The school district pays the charter school employees. It also owns the building. So where does the "private" part come in?

Forum List

Back