Why Conservative Is Simply Better....

No need to worry. It's the Fall of Recovery and the IRS is taking in record tax receipts.

Of course, that doesn't stop the government from borrowing and spending at record rates but hey, I don't wanna' "talk down" the Economy.

No one questions the need to cut expenditures, the problem is what should be cut and how much?

Much of us understand that the US Nuclear Capacity is sufficient to obliterate any foreign adversary, and those weapons work as a deterrent. Of course only nation states fear such a reprisal and it seems the current iteration of terrorists do not.

This is where diplomacy and TR's sage comment: "speak softly and carry a big stick" comes into play; dangerously, it is diplomacy which is under attack by the current (and many of the former) neo cons, seeking to put Rubio or Florina into the Oval Office. Of course their credo is well known to all with a liberal arts education:

war is peace,
freedom is slavery
ignorance is strength

Orwell wrote "Nineteen-eighty Four" in response to the Stalin regime, and Stalin was one of yours..

Ah, a double ad hominem, one lacking both substance and evidence, and it seems a new iteration of the classic Idiot-Gram.

I won't defend the allegation since it is absurd and childish, in fact it is strong evidence, given the post and my opinion above he is a liar! Liars need to lie because they lack the ability to provide a sage response or write either an expository or argumentative reply.

In fact Animal Farm is a much better example IMO of life in an Authoritarian Society in terms of the range of human character traits, and in Darkness at Noon a good example of the New Right in America which practices tossing anyone under the bus who doesn't hold to the dogma they preach.​

What is "better" or what is not is irrelevant here. You attempted to attach fictional Airstrip One's doublespeak erroneously to the wrong party despite all historic evidence of its origin, and the familiarity of its scenario with the ultimate aims of the Democrats.

And the GOP nominee is:

Pro life,
Pro gay marriage,
Pro funding PP,
Ready to tax the 1%
Mocks Christianity....

If he were not batshit crazy, not xenophobic, and would emerge from puberty...as a liberal I would have considered voting for him.

And the GOP nominee is:

Pro life,
Pro gay marriage,
Pro funding PP,
Ready to tax the 1%
Mocks Christianity....

If he were not batshit crazy, not xenophobic, and would emerge from puberty...as a liberal I would have considered voting for him.

Then why do you freaks hate him so much?

And the GOP nominee is:

Pro life,
Pro gay marriage,
Pro funding PP,
Ready to tax the 1%
Mocks Christianity....

Freaks or not, I don't think most of us hate Trump. We just don't want HIS HATE to be empowered through us. I know that is deep, but read it about 10 times and it will sink in.

And the GOP nominee is:

Pro life,
Pro gay marriage,
Pro funding PP,
Ready to tax the 1%
Mocks Christianity....

Freaks or not, I don't think most of us hate Trump. We just don't want HIS HATE to be empowered through us. I know that is deep, but read it about 10 times and it will sink in.

It's about as deep as a sheet of paper. Most normal rational Americans don't want their country overrun with people from alien cultures, and they don't want the federal budget to explode into the stratosphere, and they don't want this crappy healthcare Obama has foisted on us.

And the GOP nominee is:

Pro life,
Pro gay marriage,
Pro funding PP,
Ready to tax the 1%
Mocks Christianity....

It's about as deep as a sheet of paper. Most normal rational Americans don't want their country overrun with people from alien cultures, and they don't want the federal budget to explode into the stratosphere, and they don't want this crappy healthcare Obama has foisted on us.
Somehow I have the feeling that "normal Americans" in your eyes means the RW White male Taliban. People like YOU! You are not normal, you just think you are.

And the GOP nominee is:

Pro life,
Pro gay marriage,
Pro funding PP,
Ready to tax the 1%
Mocks Christianity....

Somehow I have the feeling that "normal Americans" in your eyes means the RW White male Taliban. People like YOU! You are not normal, you just think you are.

Calling normal middle class Americans "the Taliban" only shows what a freak you are.

And the GOP nominee is:

Pro life,
Pro gay marriage,
Pro funding PP,
Ready to tax the 1%
Mocks Christianity....

Calling normal middle class Americans "the Taliban" only shows what a freak you are.
Don't be talking freaks, piss freak. No one would be on your side, little infant, and the American Taliban and the Hitler Youth are alive and well, in Trump supporters...

And the GOP nominee is:

Pro life,
Pro gay marriage,
Pro funding PP,
Ready to tax the 1%
Mocks Christianity....

You are NOT a normal middle class American and none of your friends are either. You are an obsessed bigot with little or nothing to do but post on USMB all day long. That is NOT normal.

Don't be talking freaks, piss freak. No one would be on your side, little infant, and the American Taliban and the Hitler Youth are alive and well, in Trump supporters...

You're trying to see how close to the line you can get before you get banned, aren't you?

"Why Conservative Is Simply Better...."

This is just as idiotic today as it was last September.

Indeed, given the fact conservatives are so comprehensively wrong on the issues, it's ridiculous as well.
As always, the truth is exactly the opposite if whatever you post.

Indeed, given the fact conservatives are so comprehensively wrong on the issues, it's ridiculous as well.

Now that we have a non conservative representing conservatives, it should be fun to have Jumbo come in and defend her thread....

Now that we have a non conservative representing conservatives, it should be fun to have Jumbo come in and defend her thread....
Republicans, conservatives, and the GOP are so screwed up none of them have any idea who they are or what they're doing.

Everyone's a 'RINO,' everyone's 'the establishment,' but no one has any understanding of sound, responsible governance.

Interesting, except the current Republican party is not a true Conservative party.

The current Republican party is reactionary with a Neo Conservative idea of spreading Democracy by war which isn't in sync with what Conservatism is about.

Yes, the current republican party is neo conservative. But so are the Democrats. Do you know what means?

Republicans, conservatives, and the GOP are so screwed up none of them have any idea who they are or what they're doing.

Everyone's a 'RINO,' everyone's 'the establishment,' but no one has any understanding of sound, responsible governance.

Marxism isn't responsible government either, Karl

Forum List

Back