Why Confront Islam?

No. That’s how you took it.

It sounded like it was her intention to tweak them. That was her choice. It was their choice to give her what she was seeking.

well, actually, it was her girlfriends choice...

But again, you are perfectly fine with your religious discrimination, not theirs...

Hypocrisy much..
I agree it was her girlfriend's choice. That's who I was talking about.

Which religious hypocrisy would that be? We have so many, right?

You are perfectly fine with what those Christians and Jews did to this lady after 14 years of loyal service over something that really wasn't any of their business.

Today, they'd get sued for that shit. But I'm sure it still happens.

So don't come to me whining, "But, but, but the Muslims are mean to gays" until you christians clean your own fucking house.

You are perfectly fine with what those Christians and Jews did to this lady after 14 years of loyal service over something that really wasn't any of their business.

So don't come to me whining, "But, but, but the Muslims are mean to gays" until you christians clean your own fucking house.
You don't know that I'm not. You have already decided.

God uses it all for the good of those who love him.
we may be in Nexus Six with Zardoz and the incorrigibles.

Are we not yet Good enough for Nexus Five even with Zardoz but with the corrigibles?
I need a babel fish.
God informed us it Only requires obedience to Ten simple Commandments, not the Expense of Government.
I’m fascinated with the delusion God would even bother to talk to us even if he/she/it existed.
Why not? You’ve never talked to your pet before?
God’s never yelled at me ‘Don’t bring that fu***n bone inside'

I’m not sure why this has focused on gays but any Jehovah’s Witness who’s broken the ‘rules’ soon learns they don’t have to be gay to be treated with astonishing cruelty by their brothers and sisters in Christ. Some may want to claim however that branch of God bothering doesn’t represent Christianity let alone Christ himself but if that’s the case I expect to be given a list of denominations who are certified as such.

we may be in Nexus Six with Zardoz and the incorrigibles.

Are we not yet Good enough for Nexus Five even with Zardoz but with the corrigibles?
I need a babel fish.
God informed us it Only requires obedience to Ten simple Commandments, not the Expense of Government.
I’m fascinated with the delusion God would even bother to talk to us even if he/she/it existed.
Why not? You’ve never talked to your pet before?
God’s never yelled at me ‘Don’t bring that fu***n bone inside'
And if he did, I'm sure he would have a really good reason.

Anyway, it's not much different than that.

Yup, i usually find that the people who bemoan Muslim fundementalism are the ones who secretly think, 'Damn, I wish we could do that."

I only worry about the religious nutters I have to live with, I don't need to go to the other side of the world to tangle with them.

Women still need to be liberated in this world. Institutions dedicated to keeping them subjugated all need to be confronted and dethroned.

Yup, i usually find that the people who bemoan Muslim fundementalism are the ones who secretly think, 'Damn, I wish we could do that."

I only worry about the religious nutters I have to live with, I don't need to go to the other side of the world to tangle with them.
You’ll have to show me where I did that, Joey.

You are kind of an impulsive little feller. Jumping the gun and all.

You’ll have to show me where I did that, Joey.

You are kind of an impulsive little feller. Jumping the gun and all.
That's what she said last night. :biggrin:

Quran-HD-Wallpapers-Free-Download-For-Desktop-2-400x267.jpeg

In spite of what the Left claims, ignoring Islam only opens the door wide for Muslims to expand their influence in America.

Because if we don’t, it will continue to get more extreme. This is not Islamophobia, as many Muslims and their leftist apologists claim. A phobia is a baseless irrational fear. Abomination of Islam is based on irrefutable facts and it is not only rational, it is ethically imperative. Until the Western world understands the threat of Islamic ideology to their society and culture, people will continue to die. We simply cannot ignore this assault to our way of life.

A telling essay on what America is confronted by the presence of Islam.

Much more @ Why Confront Islam?

Islam is an evil that equals or exceeds that of the Nazis. Fanatical with utterly no regard for human life.

No wonder the democrats love them...

Islam is an evil that equals or exceeds that of the Nazis. Fanatical with utterly no regard for human life.
No wonder the democrats love them...
Which branch of Islam? Wouldn’t it be more fruitful to analize and critique the contents of the Koran in the light of the different cultures relying upon it as their ‘moral’ guide?
Or to put it more simply (and I include all so called holy books) ‘Know thine enemy’.
As to the democrats loving Islam I wasn’t aware the party had a clearly defined policy towards any particular religion. Maybe you’ve been goaded by xenophobia into Trumpian conspiracy theory? And don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying we are in no danger from Islamic extremists However we should take into account the behavior of the so called Christian west towards Muslim nations over the last hundred years and ask ourselves if we aren’t in some way experiencin understanable revenge.

As to the democrats loving Islam I wasn’t aware the party had a clearly defined policy towards any particular religion. Maybe you’ve been goaded by xenophobia into Trumpian conspiracy theory? And don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying we are in no danger from Islamic extremists However we should take into account the behavior of the so called Christian west towards Muslim nations over the last hundred years and ask ourselves if we aren’t in some way experiencing understandable revenge.

We do worse than that. We arm crazy people (Saddam, Bin Laden) and then wonder why they turn on us.

Forum List

Back