Why Confront Islam?

Religion should be used for Goodness and not Badness.
God uses it all for the good of those who love him.
we may be in Nexus Six with Zardoz and the incorrigibles.

Are we not yet Good enough for Nexus Five even with Zardoz but with the corrigibles?
I need a babel fish.
God informed us it Only requires obedience to Ten simple Commandments, not the Expense of Government.

Are we not yet Good enough for Nexus Five even with Zardoz but with the corrigibles?
I need a babel fish.
God informed us it Only requires obedience to Ten simple Commandments, not the Expense of Government.
Jesus boiled it down to one.

I need a babel fish.
Jesus also believed in paying taxes.

I need a babel fish.
Render to Caesar...

Perceptions are entirely subjective, internal phenomena. They may or may not be stimulated by something external. All discoveries are made through perceptions. There can be no exceptions to this. Sorry for those who seek external reality and truth; it cannot be demonstrated as we cannot step out of our perceptions in order to perceive them, just as we cannot step out of the universe to compare it to our expectations or judgements.
You are literally arguing that it is impossible to be objective. That is total bullshit. I am certain if you look back at your experiences you will find times that you were objective about something.
Certainly, I have thought to be objective. Our upbringing teaches us to believe thus. It is error.

I need a babel fish.
Jesus said to render unto 'God' what is 'God's'. What is not from 'God' for one who believes?

Perceptions are entirely subjective, internal phenomena. They may or may not be stimulated by something external. All discoveries are made through perceptions. There can be no exceptions to this. Sorry for those who seek external reality and truth; it cannot be demonstrated as we cannot step out of our perceptions in order to perceive them, just as we cannot step out of the universe to compare it to our expectations or judgements.
You are literally arguing that it is impossible to be objective. That is total bullshit. I am certain if you look back at your experiences you will find times that you were objective about something.
Certainly, I have thought to be objective. Our upbringing teaches us to believe thus. It is error.
No. Do you stop to look both ways before crossing a street? Is this action based upon a subjective belief or an objective belief?

I need a babel fish.
Jesus said to render unto 'God' what is 'God's'. What is not from 'God' for one who believes?
Who really believes, if they need more than Ten simple Commandments.

I need a babel fish.
Who really believes if they need more than one?

In spite of what the Left claims, ignoring Islam only opens the door wide for Muslims to expand their influence in America.

Because if we don’t, it will continue to get more extreme. This is not Islamophobia, as many Muslims and their leftist apologists claim. A phobia is a baseless irrational fear. Abomination of Islam is based on irrefutable facts and it is not only rational, it is ethically imperative. Until the Western world understands the threat of Islamic ideology to their society and culture, people will continue to die. We simply cannot ignore this assault to our way of life.

A telling essay on what America is confronted by the presence of Islam.

Again, maybe if we just minded our own business... that would be a good way to reduce the threat posed by Islam.

Don't stick your hand in a hornet's nest and then whine about getting stung.

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure he didn't say that. He was the idiot who made war inevitable by writing the Polish Colonels a blank check when they and he weren't' ready for war....

So let's review. He decided not to go to war with Germany and Italy in 1938 over Czechoslovakia, a country that half of their own people wanted no part of. The Sudetenland wanted to join Germany and the Slovaks wanted their own country... Yup, let's totally to go war for that! Oh, wait. My own people don't want war, because we lost a million people in the last one with nothing to show for it?

Point is, the Islamic World is NOT invading us. we've invaded them, over and over again for centuries...

But keep sticking your hand in that hornet's nest. and then say the hornets are mean because of their religion. It's not like you'll be the one going over to fight, you chickenshit.

The Expense of Government is our Burden to bear for simply being Bad and not Good.

" Selective Statistics Sample Space "

* Full Of It Up To Your Ears *
I have... you see, I actually know Muslims... most of them are pretty decent folks.
Tell us about the governments they elect .

* Intolerance Returned *
YOu bomb people, they tend to be less decent, for some reason.
When people have an ideology based upon supremacy , sectarianism and militancy do you still consider their provocation that of decent folks ?

" How To Fill A Bandwagon Of Fools With Ridiculous Facts "

* No Research Necessary Just State Whatever Seems Convenient *

Point is, the Islamic World is NOT invading us. we've invaded them, over and over again for centuries...
Where did you get that absolute stupidity ?

And , the only place where qurayshism would apply is within hejaz ( the barrier ) , just as the only place where torahnism would apply is within israel , and any other converted lands are based in fictional ishmaelism .

No doubt also in your book of stupid things to state is the continued propaganda that " christianity has killed more people than any other religion " .

" Forsaken From Keeping Trouble At Bay "

* Gluttonous Arrogance Proselytizing *
Again, maybe if we just minded our own business... that would be a good way to reduce the threat posed by Islam.
Don't stick your hand in a hornet's nest and then whine about getting stung.
And yet when the western public seeks to limit and abate an extension for permanent immigration to adherents of fictional ishmaelism , that is not trying to mind their own business ; and , the well funded propaganda to continue the covert undermining by fictional ishmaelism is levied by the greasy palm press as xenophobia and i slam a phobia .

State-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia
Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism,[103] which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant and others.

Throughout the Sunni Muslim world, religious institutions for people both young and old, from children's maddrassas to high-level scholarships received Saudi funding,[111] "books, scholarships, fellowships, and mosques" (for example, "more than 1500 mosques were built and paid for with money obtained from public Saudi funds over the last 50 years"),[112] along with training in the Kingdom for the preachers and teachers who went on to teach and work at these universities, schools, mosques, etc.[113] The funding was also used to reward journalists and academics who followed the Saudis' strict interpretation of Islam; and satellite campuses were built around Egypt for Al Azhar, the world's oldest and most influential Islamic university.[114]

The interpretation of Islam promoted by this funding was the strict, conservative Saudi-based Wahhabism or Salafism. In its harshest form it preached that Muslims should not only "always oppose" infidels "in every way", but "hate them for their religion ... for Allah's sake", that democracy "is responsible for all the horrible wars of the 20th century", that Shia and other non-Wahhabi Muslims were "infidels", etc.[115] According to former Prime Minister of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew, while this effort has by no means converted all, or even most, Muslims to the Wahhabist interpretation of Islam, it has done much to overwhelm more moderate local interpretations of Islam in Southeast Asia, and to pitch the Saudi-interpretation of Islam as the "gold standard" of religion in minds of Muslims across the globe.[116]

Muslim Brotherhood - Wikipedia
As Islamic Modernist beliefs were co-opted by secularist rulers and official `ulama, the Brotherhood has become traditionalist and conservative, "being the only available outlet for those whose religious and cultural sensibilities had been outraged by the impact of Westernization".[44] Al-Banna believed the Quran and Sunnah constitute a perfect way of life and social and political organization that God has set out for man. Islamic governments must be based on this system and eventually unified in a Caliphate. The Muslim Brotherhood's goal, as stated by its founder al-Banna was to drive out British colonial and other Western influences, reclaim Islam's manifest destiny—an empire, stretching from Spain to Indonesia.[45] The Brotherhood preaches that Islam will bring social justice, the eradication of poverty, corruption and sinful behavior, and political freedom (to the extent allowed by the laws of Islam).

For many years the movement was supported by Saudi Arabia, with which it shared some enemies[22] and some points of doctrine.[23] Today, the primary state backers of the Muslim Brotherhood are Qatar and Turkey.[24]

The Expense of Government is our Burden to bear for simply being Bad and not Good.
If men were angels...

Forum List

Back