Why churches are empty in one picture

If the nation as a body walks away from God's precepts that nation gets vipers and those who have evil in their hearts in as leaders.
We are already run by vipers with evil in their hearts. The New York Times, to name one. The Washington Post. AIPAC. K Street. But that is a political failing. Not a religious one.

God doesn't care about nations. Or neighborhoods. Or baseball teams. Or corporations. Or whether a drought ruins your crops, or the stock market crashes, or the town hall has a Nativity Scene or the local courthouse displays the Ten Commandments. None of those things has anything to do with RELIGION, which is utterly and completely concerned with the realm of how we treat one another. How I treat you as an individual. How you treat me as an individual. Nothing else has anything to do with religion, nor, by extension, with God. Did the Supreme Court legalize gay marriage? God doesn't care. It's a political and a cultural question (i.e. Art), not religious.
Those people running those news agencies believe in their hearts that they are right in what they do. People give themselves over to evil ways. I disagree with your assessment that God doesn't care.

How would you destroy evil?
As Alexander Solz. showed in the Gulag Archipelago, the line between good and evil "runs through every human heart". To destroy evil, one would have to destroy humans.
The words in the Word for that evil portion would be the son of perdition in them.

Notice to all other posters on this thread:

The real reason that churches are empty is due to the fact that most Christian pastors are not fit to teach. In order to be a good leader, you have to be a good follower.

Unfortunately, most ministers don't follow the Bible. They allow political propaganda prostitutes to sway them with the social gospel. That way they can put a lot of bodies in the church, but the message stinks like a sewer.

When political opportunists are only interested in using the church to advance the notion of multiculturalism on one hand OR pledging loyalty to the NEW WORLD ORDER on the other hand, the churches may as well be as empty as the message you're getting from them.
A good point. I have noticed over the years that those who didn't go along with their misguided precepts, their disbelief and their ignorance have not been welcome in the churches on a whole either.

Even when I have disagreed with the Tenets of Faith of a church, I have lost respect for them when they change their beliefs in order to qualify for tax exempt status or to appease non-believers.

The real reason that churches are empty is due to the fact that most Christian pastors are not fit to teach. In order to be a good leader, you have to be a good follower.

Unfortunately, most ministers don't follow the Bible. They allow political propaganda prostitutes to sway them with the social gospel. That way they can put a lot of bodies in the church, but the message stinks like a sewer.

When political opportunists are only interested in using the church to advance the notion of multiculturalism on one hand OR pledging loyalty to the NEW WORLD ORDER on the other hand, the churches may as well be as empty as the message you're getting from them.
A good point. I have noticed over the years that those who didn't go along with their misguided precepts, their disbelief and their ignorance have not been welcome in the churches on a whole either.

Even when I have disagreed with the Tenets of Faith of a church, I have lost respect for them when they change their beliefs in order to qualify for tax exempt status or to appease non-believers.
I don't know much about the tax exempt issues other than it does appear to be being abused in many areas. It is written if the people pay taxes the king is also obligated to pay taxes. I can see one building or parish for each group being tax exempt but these large businesses being ran in the name of charity who are enriching the holders or primaries of those charities need to be paying taxes too. Only a few I have seen are actually giving the lion's share of the profits into feeding, caring for and clothing the poor.

"I have lost respect for them when they change their beliefs in order to qualify for tax exempt status or to appease non-believers."

Hmmm...perhaps you aren't the drooling imbecile I at first took you for.

If the nation as a body walks away from God's precepts that nation gets vipers and those who have evil in their hearts in as leaders.
We are already run by vipers with evil in their hearts. The New York Times, to name one. The Washington Post. AIPAC. K Street. But that is a political failing. Not a religious one.

God doesn't care about nations. Or neighborhoods. Or baseball teams. Or corporations. Or whether a drought ruins your crops, or the stock market crashes, or the town hall has a Nativity Scene or the local courthouse displays the Ten Commandments. None of those things has anything to do with RELIGION, which is utterly and completely concerned with the realm of how we treat one another. How I treat you as an individual. How you treat me as an individual. Nothing else has anything to do with religion, nor, by extension, with God. Did the Supreme Court legalize gay marriage? God doesn't care. It's a political and a cultural question (i.e. Art), not religious.
Those people running those news agencies believe in their hearts that they are right in what they do. People give themselves over to evil ways. I disagree with your assessment that God doesn't care.

As Alexander Solz. showed in the Gulag Archipelago, the line between good and evil "runs through every human heart". To destroy evil, one would have to destroy humans.
The words in the Word for that evil portion would be the son of perdition in them.

"The words in the Word for that evil portion would be the son of perdition in them.[us]."

"The words in the Word for that evil portion would be the son of perdition in them.[us]."
That is the portion that the spirit of Jesus and the Holy Ghost are there to help [us] overcome yet many give themselves over to it, take bad advice, have erroneous precepts, etc. It is called self subjection. When you see it like a flood doesn't it make you think that eventually people will take notice and wake up to see they were not standing in the right place? I had this beautiful blonde Chow dog that was given to me years ago. The guy was selling his place and he came to me and asked if I would take her saying he didn't trust anyone else to give her a home. He had sold her twice as a pup for a very good price and twice she was returned to him because they said she was vicious. She had run basically free to do whatever she wanted on several acres so she was pretty wild. He had to bribe her with an ice cream cone to get her to come to him even. Anyhow we built a fence around our place and then brought her home. She took to how to act right away and followed my other Chow and me where ever we went. Her one bad habit she hadn't put away was that she was a cat killer. The children found three kittens that were obviously starving so they brought them in. The Chow snapped one and killed it when it scratched and hissed at her. She lived with that dead kitten around her neck for three days (tied outside to boot). She wouldn't even look at a cat sideways after that. People are the same way. When they get tired of the stench of evil they start putting it away.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back