Why churches are empty in one picture

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
upload_2017-11-15_2-1-14.png

I stopped by "after worship" this past Sunday at this church on 8th St and H NW in Washington, DC. The woman inside told me, oh yeah, we haven't started those yet. (Mind you, this sign has been up since this past summer, at least). Pathetic anti-religious phony virtue-signaling. The congregation here, if they still have one, should shove this sign up the pastor's gelding ass. My dog is a better Christian than these "inclusive" SJW pretenders.

The primary message of Jesus (whom you call 'Christ'), was:
'Do unto others as you would have them do to you'.
All the 'Christians' out there who preach hate and discrimination are faux-Christians.
And that means Hell is your destination, in your belief system.

The thread premise is a disturbing example of the ignorance, hate, stupidity, and bigotry common to most on the right
Is the thread premise not a complaint the after worship discussions have not started at that church, even though advertised?

View attachment 160467

I stopped by "after worship" this past Sunday at this church on 8th St and H NW in Washington, DC. The woman inside told me, oh yeah, we haven't started those yet. (Mind you, this sign has been up since this past summer, at least). Pathetic anti-religious phony virtue-signaling. The congregation here, if they still have one, should shove this sign up the pastor's gelding ass. My dog is a better Christian than these "inclusive" SJW pretenders.

Calvary Baptist Church

Gee they have a nice website.

The thread premise is a disturbing example of the ignorance, hate, stupidity, and bigotry common to most on the right
Is the thread premise not a complaint the after worship discussions have not started at that church, even though advertised?
What business is that of the OP? What it is is actually a rant against SJWs.

All the 'Christians' out there who preach hate and discrimination are faux-Christians.
Even Gandhi said they suck.Quote by Mahatma Gandhi : “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christia...”

lollerz ...

'Racist' Gandhi statue banished from Ghana university campus
Accra academics win removal of Mahatma sculpture after petition denouncing Indian leader and saying African heroes ‘come first’

Hitler didn't like Da Evul Xians either; in fact, Nazi doctrine pretty much resembles modern 'progressives' in their Kulturekampf hate fests; just reverse the colors and you have the Hitler Youth program for the most part.

Even Gandhi said they suck.Quote by Mahatma Gandhi : “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christia...”

lollerz ...

Accra academics win removal of Mahatma sculpture after petition denouncing Indian leader and saying African heroes ‘come first’

Hitler didn't like Da Evul Xians either; in fact, Nazi doctrine pretty much resembles modern 'progressives' in their Kulturekampf hate fests; just reverse the colors and you have the Hitler Youth program for the most part.
Those people who were marching in the streets with their tiki torches and giving the Hitler salute in Charlottesville were progressives? Using words that you don`t understand makes you appear to be unwise.

Whoa there Pilgrim. How is it the "right" qualifies for this monopoly on ignorance, hate, stupidity, and bigotry?

Forum List

Back