Why can mexicans move to US but Israelis can't to west bank?

Your thread is about Israeli's not being allowed to move to the West Bank, even though people in the West Bank can't move to Israel.

Israeli citizens can move back/forth to and from the West bank 1,000 times per day if they want, you lying fucking c-nt, mentally ill whore. Die already and leave the thread you worthless piece of lying, stupid shit.

You claim the Mexican government is intentionally moving it's citizens to the U.S. I think that you are the trolling turd.

Read the OP mongoloid, the corrupt mexican government is using the US as a safety valve to avoid having to create a functioning economy. Is this concept too complex for a retarded asshole like you to comprehend?

I am quite sure you are unaware of the irony of the question you propose. The very foundation of Israel lies on illegal immigration.

"Illegal immigration"? Like who, the jews ethnically cleansed from arab muslim countries, which constitute over half of the Israeli jews? The real irony is from c-nts like you who 1) avoid the question because it exposes liars/frauds/hypocrites like you 2) ignores the millions of illegal alien muslims benefit shopping into Germany and Sweden while bypassing 30 other countries, including lots of other muslim ones.

I do not believe you have the intelligence or knowledge to participate in this thread, so you can GTFO of it at this time. Thanks for trying, chimp.

You are a stupid racist prick. Your OP is half paranoid delusion and half displayed ignorance. I got news for you Rhodhiss scholar, any Jew that wants can sneak their ass over the border and live among the Palestinians just like illegal immigrants sneak over the border here and live among us. Moron.

You are a stupid racist prick.

Liberal dogshit pulls out "you're a RACIST!" card because it lacks the brains to develop a real argument...

Your OP is half paranoid delusion and half displayed ignorance.

How so, c-nt? The UN/media and leftist assholes rail about how it is "illegal" for Israelis to move into the West bank, but are dead silent regarding the tens of millions of mexicans who have snuck into the US. Or are you in a dreamworld where you see insects on the wall and hear things under your bed?

I got news for you Rhodhiss scholar, any Jew that wants can sneak their ass over the border and live among the Palestinians just like illegal immigrants sneak over the border here and live among us..

Except again, idiot asshole, most other countries (pandering to the muslim filth) claim that it is illegal for Israelis to move to the west bank.

Read a newspaper, fucking idiot.

wow you are so triggered. I'll try to be more PC for you next time

Let's see now, the asshole tried to deflect and failed, then tried to insult and that didn't work - so now the fucking scumbag troll is trying to antagonize with childish sarcasm.

Yes asshole - you are no entrenched in the bottom of the cesspool that is my sig list of lowlifes, forever forgotten and rendered persona non grata - you do not even exist.

wow you are so triggered. I'll try to be more PC for you next time

Let's see now, the asshole tried to deflect and failed, then tried to insult and that didn't work - so now the fucking scumbag troll is trying to antagonize with childish sarcasm.

Yes asshole - you are no entrenched in the bottom of the cesspool that is my sig list of lowlifes, forever forgotten and rendered persona non grata - you do not even exist.
Looks like I'm the only one keeping your dumb fucking thread alive you weirdo.

Shit if I'd have known how much of a weird creep you are I'd have stayed away

You are a stupid racist prick.

Liberal dogshit pulls out "you're a RACIST!" card because it lacks the brains to develop a real argument...

Your OP is half paranoid delusion and half displayed ignorance.

How so, c-nt? The UN/media and leftist assholes rail about how it is "illegal" for Israelis to move into the West bank, but are dead silent regarding the tens of millions of mexicans who have snuck into the US. Or are you in a dreamworld where you see insects on the wall and hear things under your bed?

I got news for you Rhodhiss scholar, any Jew that wants can sneak their ass over the border and live among the Palestinians just like illegal immigrants sneak over the border here and live among us..

Except again, idiot asshole, most other countries (pandering to the muslim filth) claim that it is illegal for Israelis to move to the west bank.

Read a newspaper, fucking idiot.

I called you a racist because you are. When you proclaim that the area of the West Bank as not been part of a defined nation in centuries you declare your racism.

Now, to your total ignorance. It is against United States law for Mexicans to enter the US without a visa and without proper authorization. Hell, you claim Israeli citizens can move back and forth across the West Bank whenever they want. Seems to me it would be pretty damn easy to stay if they wanted to.

But here is the kicker. It is NOT against international law for Mexicans to enter the United States. The Israeli settlements on the West Bank ARE in violation of INTERNATIONAL LAW. Here, read a fucking newspaper.

The settlements are illegal under international law

I called you a racist because you are. When you proclaim that the area of the West Bank as not been part of a defined nation in centuries you declare your racism.

I italicised the section of your post that not only doesn't even make sense since, claiming a historical fact does not even apply to the notion of racism, but since you are clearly an unintelligent parrot who keeps repeating the same drivel in place of a rational argument, I'll just keep ignoring your moronic comments on the matter.

Now, to your total ignorance. It is against United States law for Mexicans to enter the US without a visa and without proper authorization. Hell, you claim Israeli citizens can move back and forth across the West Bank whenever they want. Seems to me it would be pretty damn easy to stay if they wanted to. But here is the kicker. It is NOT against international law for Mexicans to enter the United States. The Israeli settlements on the West Bank ARE in violation of INTERNATIONAL LAW. Here, read a fucking newspaper.

Thanks for proving my point, you fucking idiot. There is no legal foundation why it is acceptable for millions of mexicans to be able to enter the US, while it is illegal for Israelis to enter the west bank. Thank you for doing the heavy lifting for me, imbecile.

I've wondered for some time why is it acceptable for SOME peoples to move en masse, like central/south americans/africans/muslims to the US, Canada or Europe, but it is NOT ok for other peoples to move.

For instance, mexico has buttressed its economy on moving a large portion of its population into the US, and given how corrupt the mexican government is, this can be considered intentional. After all, the convenient US safety valve allows mexico (and lots of other poorly-run countries south/outside of the US) to continue to operate corruptly/criminally, stealing its country's wealth and relieving the possibility of an uprising by the very people who would do so - basically forcing their hand to move out of the country.

That said, why is it acceptable to the UN, leftist media, etc for mexico to transfer a large portion of its population to the US, but not for Israelis to move to the west bank?

If anything, the mexican situation is worse, because they are moving into a fully functioning, sovereign nation - the Israelis are moving into a region that has not been part of a defined nation for centuries, if ever.

So I ask why, given how similar the two situations are, for the UN/media/leftists to attack Israelis for moving - but not for tens of millions of mexicans?

I should add in neither situation is either group fleeing as refugees.

The UN invented Israel.

I italicised the section of your post that not only doesn't even make sense since, claiming a historical fact does not even apply to the notion of racism, but since you are clearly an unintelligent parrot who keeps repeating the same drivel in place of a rational argument, I'll just keep ignoring your moronic comments on the matter.

Now, to your total ignorance. It is against United States law for Mexicans to enter the US without a visa and without proper authorization. Hell, you claim Israeli citizens can move back and forth across the West Bank whenever they want. Seems to me it would be pretty damn easy to stay if they wanted to. But here is the kicker. It is NOT against international law for Mexicans to enter the United States. The Israeli settlements on the West Bank ARE in violation of INTERNATIONAL LAW. Here, read a fucking newspaper.

Thanks for proving my point, you fucking idiot. There is no legal foundation why it is acceptable for millions of mexicans to be able to enter the US, while it is illegal for Israelis to enter the west bank. Thank you for doing the heavy lifting for me, imbecile.

Obviously, you do not understand the difference between national laws and international law. If you would have read the link, you know, "read a newspaper", you would have learned that Israel signed the Geneva convention which prevents countries from moving populations into an OCCUPIED TERRITORY. It is a violation of INTERNATIONAL LAW.

The United States IS NOT an occupied territory. Mexicans entering the United States might be violating United States law, which means it's the United States' problem to fix. But Israeli settlements on the West Bank are a violation of INTERNATIONAL LAW, which means it's the WORLD'S problem to fix.

I've wondered for some time why is it acceptable for SOME peoples to move en masse, like central/south americans/africans/muslims to the US, Canada or Europe, but it is NOT ok for other peoples to move.

For instance, mexico has buttressed its economy on moving a large portion of its population into the US, and given how corrupt the mexican government is, this can be considered intentional. After all, the convenient US safety valve allows mexico (and lots of other poorly-run countries south/outside of the US) to continue to operate corruptly/criminally, stealing its country's wealth and relieving the possibility of an uprising by the very people who would do so - basically forcing their hand to move out of the country.

That said, why is it acceptable to the UN, leftist media, etc for mexico to transfer a large portion of its population to the US, but not for Israelis to move to the west bank?

If anything, the mexican situation is worse, because they are moving into a fully functioning, sovereign nation - the Israelis are moving into a region that has not been part of a defined nation for centuries, if ever.

So I ask why, given how similar the two situations are, for the UN/media/leftists to attack Israelis for moving - but not for tens of millions of mexicans?

I should add in neither situation is either group fleeing as refugees.

Cuz.

Next question

When was the last time a group of Mexicans caravaned into the US Southwest with a few RV's, set up camp and declared a new Settlement to be protected by the Mexican Army?

Do the Israelis sneak in, then live and work among the Palestinians?

Tell the Israelis to go back to their original borders first.

What borders are those, fool? You don't get to tell them what to do after the people you support - the arab muslims - have started multiple wars and committed massive amounts of terrorism against them. Sorry but that's not how reality works.

Getting back to the OP, why don't leftist shills like you have an issue about the racist attitude that Israeli jews cannot live in the west bank?

Obviously, you do not understand the difference between national laws and international law. If you would have read the link, you know, "read a newspaper", you would have learned that Israel signed the Geneva convention which prevents countries from moving populations into an OCCUPIED TERRITORY. It is a violation of INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Asshole, I knew the GC and the articles referring to this situation before you were born. They are NOT applicable as Israel is not transferrring anyone; the Israeli public can move there or not of their own free will - the government has not physically moved anyone into the west bank.

However, the government of mexico IS moving its people into the US by acting wholly corrupt, and not maintaining a functioning economy that could support its populace.

The United States IS NOT an occupied territory.

Really? You mean there's no one living in the US right now?

Mexicans entering the United States might be violating United States law, which means it's the United States' problem to fix. But Israeli settlements on the West Bank are a violation of INTERNATIONAL LAW, which means it's the WORLD'S problem to fix..

What difference does it make whether it is national or international, since borders are not set by international law unless BOTH parties agree to abide by an internationally-sanctioned body such as the UN - which in 1948 the Israelis did, but the arab muslims did NOT. Go read a history book.

Asshole, I knew the GC and the articles referring to this situation before you were born. They are NOT applicable as Israel is not transferrring anyone; the Israeli public can move there or not of their own free will - the government has not physically moved anyone into the west bank.

However, the government of mexico IS moving its people into the US by acting wholly corrupt, and not maintaining a functioning economy that could support its populace.

The United States IS NOT an occupied territory.

Really? You mean there's no one living in the US right now?

Mexicans entering the United States might be violating United States law, which means it's the United States' problem to fix. But Israeli settlements on the West Bank are a violation of INTERNATIONAL LAW, which means it's the WORLD'S problem to fix..

What difference does it make whether it is national or international, since borders are not set by international law unless BOTH parties agree to abide by an internationally-sanctioned body such as the UN - which in 1948 the Israelis did, but the arab muslims did NOT. Go read a history book.

Nah, I doubt you are as old as me. You wouldn't be this stupid. This is about international law. Which has a very precise definition of "occupied territory". Rather stupid to imply otherwise. And this is about the Geneva Convention, which Israel did sign and is a party to. Not only are the settlements on the West Bank illegal, they are a bonafide WAR CRIME.

Nah, I doubt you are as old as me.

You know nothing about me, idiot.

You wouldn't be this stupid.

Few, even liberals, could match your level of idiocy.

This is about international law. Which has a very precise definition of "occupied territory".

Uh funny how a fucking moron like you ignores how the arab muslims started multiple wars, yet should still get the victory spoils. Not going to happen in the real world, idiot asshole.

And this is about the Geneva Convention, which Israel did sign and is a party to.

You ignored my point that the Israeli government did not transfer anyone into the west bank, which is the entire underpinning of the GC.

You are also avoiding the point of my OP, which is why are mexicans allowed to move en masse into someone else's country, but if as you claim is correct that the west bank is someone else's land, that is acceptable. You're so fucking stupid you don't even realize how you're arguing my point for me.

Not only are the settlements on the West Bank illegal, they are a bonafide WAR CRIME.

Now they are a "war crime." Gotta love when low IQ liberal morons use terms that are not even applicable. Idiot, the state of Israel is not at war with the P:A, so how is it a "war crime", you fucking retard?

Forum List

Back