Who would want arab muslims in their country?

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
What the World Thinks in 2002

“Sizable percentages of Muslims in many countries with significant Muslim populations also believe that suicide bombings can be justified in order to defend Islam from its enemies. While majorities see suicide bombing as justified in only two nations polled, more than a quarter of Muslims in another nine nations subscribe to this view.”

Where Terrorism Finds Support in the Muslim World

“For instance, 82% of Jordanian Muslims who think suicide bombing in Iraq against Westerners is justifiable also have a lot or some confidence in bin Laden.”
==============================================

To those idiots "protesting" (more like an excuse to stand on a street corner and scream), what sane human would want these people to enter their country, either? Do I even need to mention how arab muslims have turned Sweden and parts of Germany into Rapeland?

1369603.jpg

“Sizable percentages of Muslims in many countries with significant Muslim populations also believe that suicide bombings can be justified in order to defend Islam from its enemies. While majorities see suicide bombing as justified in only two nations polled, more than a quarter of Muslims in another nine nations subscribe to this view.”

“For instance, 82% of Jordanian Muslims who think suicide bombing in Iraq against Westerners is justifiable also have a lot or some confidence in bin Laden.”

To those idiots "protesting" (more like an excuse to stand on a street corner and scream), what sane human would want these people to enter their country, either? Do I even need to mention how arab muslims have turned Sweden and parts of Germany into Rapeland?

I only want folks who are ok with droning civilians in my country.

Most people are abjectly ignorant when it comes to cultures. They have been conditioned by moral relativists to view no differences between cultures rather than by intelligent people who can recognize the differences between one thing and another. The same holds for anything called "religion" where the ignorant and politically correct simply wave their hands and proclaim them all the same. The end product of such silly beliefs is nihilism, however, for that is where the failure to apply any moral reasoning leads -- inexorably so.

In the case of Arab culture, the proverbial 800 pound Elephant is their degree of consanguinity. Generation after generation of serious inbreeding has resulted in a general lowering of intelligence levels, the propensity towards mental instability, and, of course, a fierce loyalty to blood ties. Goodness, in some provinces of Syria, the consanguinity rate is nearly 70% and until people understand the mind set of Arabs they wish to import in such massive numbers, they cannot hope to deal with the resulting issues they create.

Honestly, folks, why does a modern, liberal country need a huge onslaught of those whose values include forced marriages, killing women for "honor", a fierce hatred of those unlike themselves, and who refuse to abandon their ways once they are in a new country? In Europe, they just set up shop in certain areas and gradually overwhelm the natives. Why would we want that here? They are not yearning to be free and want no part of freedom. Their entire mind set is violently opposed to such notions.

Most people are abjectly ignorant when it comes to cultures. They have been conditioned by moral relativists to view no differences between cultures rather than by intelligent people who can recognize the differences between one thing and another. The same holds for anything called "religion" where the ignorant and politically correct simply wave their hands and proclaim them all the same. The end product of such silly beliefs is nihilism, however, for that is where the failure to apply any moral reasoning leads -- inexorably so.

In the case of Arab culture, the proverbial 800 pound Elephant is their degree of consanguinity. Generation after generation of serious inbreeding has resulted in a general lowering of intelligence levels, the propensity towards mental instability, and, of course, a fierce loyalty to blood ties. Goodness, in some provinces of Syria, the consanguinity rate is nearly 70% and until people understand the mind set of Arabs they wish to import in such massive numbers, they cannot hope to deal with the resulting issues they create.

Honestly, folks, why does a modern, liberal country need a huge onslaught of those whose values include forced marriages, killing women for "honor", a fierce hatred of those unlike themselves, and who refuse to abandon their ways once they are in a new country? In Europe, they just set up shop in certain areas and gradually overwhelm the natives. Why would we want that here? They are not yearning to be free and want no part of freedom. Their entire mind set is violently opposed to such notions.

You forgot the bit about how we are an exceptional nation and people.

The only people who want more Arabs are the Bolsheviks who control in the Democratic Party and who are desperate for votes...from anywhere they can get them---Mexico, Graveyards, Arabia.

I also expect that the massive amount of money these semi-barbaric people, from a culture stuck in the 9th century, have from Oil is being used to buy lots of lobbyists, lawyers, dishonest media and of course Democratic Politicians...and other such whores who take their side for money....without regard for what bringing them in does to our country.

Europe ought to be all the lesson Sane & Honest Americans need to support what Trump has done...we may need to look at expanding it to include other barbaric countries.

You did like Obama, so what you said wasnt sarcasm.

I've had plenty of issues with Obama, but partisanshitheads are unable to balance things out into more then two boxes.

In general muslims are fine, but and a big but.is that theyndo have values that cinflict with ours

The problem is the left wants to use them as weapsons in their war on capitalism. And then they will discard the Muslims too.

I agree with muslims on some principals and have met many wondeful ones, but they have to take on the terrorists and tell the lefg to fuck off.

I've had plenty of issues with Obama, but partisanshitheads are unable to balance things out into more then two boxes.

Well you ate about the only lefty to dare crticize obama then.
I dont like thenwiretapping or.thendrono km g of.our country, i do hope trump changes the current policy, but since he hasnt said much about it, i dont know his views on it.

I dont like thenwiretapping or.thendrono km g of.our country, i do hope trump changes the current policy, but since he hasnt said much about it, i dont know his views on it.

The surveillance state apparatus initiated under the Bush regime post 9/11, as insidious as it was, grew exponentially during the Obama regime.
Perhaps you should think about abandoning your labels and listen to people.
So, Manning, Snowden, Assange; “traitors”, or more so whistle blowers? Do you want to know what your govt is up to no matter who’s in?

Why would we want that here? They are not yearning to be free and want no part of freedom. Their entire mind set is violently opposed to such notions.
From what I can tell, that simply isn't part of the thought process.

There are many who immediately assign an "oppressed"/"oppressor" relationship between groups. And once a group is designated "oppressed", then they are to be defended at all, and I do mean all, costs.

Even if what that group believes and practices oppresses other oppressed groups!

Amazing to watch.

The surveillance state apparatus initiated under the Bush regime post 9/11, as insidious as it was, grew exponentially during the Obama regime.
So, Manning, Snowden, Assange; “traitors”, or more so whistle blowers? Do you want to know what your govt is up to no matter who’s in?

I do want to know...the first part of that is to make it smaller and more accountable. Instead we get talk to so and so....we talk to them and its some other guy and it goes on and on.....

So cut this bitch down. And yes I would pardon Snowden....from what ive seen......same with Assange.

I do want to know...the first part of that is to make it smaller and more accountable. Instead we get talk to so and so....we talk to them and its some other guy and it goes on and on.....

So cut this bitch down. And yes I would pardon Snowden....from what ive seen......same with Assange.
Well looky there, common ground.

Forum List

Back