Why Bush and Cheney are lying idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no1tovote4 said:
It is also difficult to "win" when it is opinion that you are arguing. There are facts to back up nearly any opinion. A win in this case would be both people learning more about the opposing opinion and either changing their opinion or finding new and better ways to argue and back up their own.

Agreed---anyone who benefits from something that was learned here is the true "winner".

DFresh said:

Your use the most biased liberal on TV to present back proof of your case against Bush?????

Does anyone remember after 9/11 hoe John Stewart cried like a BABY on his show??? And now he spends all his time villafying and making fun of the president that did something about 9/11, and the rest of his show as an infomercial for Kerry's election bid???

j07950 said:
Oh I'm not saying your wrong. I wasn't aware of that San Fransisco thing, it's a good thing. I guess they should try it all over. But like I asked before, is there enough jobs for everyone anyway??? If they all wanted to work, would it be possible?

you know what i afford two homles guys a job one day....they said they would rather beg it was easier work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back