Why blacks really like Donald Trump

Saul Alinsky​

The Rules[edit source]​

1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

So let’s say it’s 24%, like this poll. It still is at least double the votes in 2020, and may be the key for Trump’s victory.

Black voters’ support for Trump could be key in 2024 election​

Multiple Black voters told me they were disillusioned with Biden for reasons that were easily refutable with a fact-check. But it's perception that counts.

TZLP5BCUWWK45LF4VBGTNN44EE.jpg

Look at any Trump rally

There might be 10 black folks in the entire audience but seven of them will be strategically placed behind Trump within camera range
I suspect they get moved up to where they will be seen, but do not know this, for certain.

20-30% understand that they are being sold resentment by Dems who want that feeling to keep power

Depends on your definition of widespread. But a swing where black support for Trump was only in the single digits in 2020 and is now approaching 30% is definitely significant.

Same thing with the Hisoanics….now up to 50% support.

And my guess would be that Jewish support will have moved from almost 30% to 40%. I know three Democrats, all who voted for Biden in 2020, and two of them are going to vote for Trump, as they are very pro-Israel. The third is a hopeless radical leftist, who has marched with the HAMAS supporters, and I didn’t bother to ask her if her vote has changed.
It is significant, and blaster even posted a screenshot of an actual FOX NEWS poll, but I am not sure whether I believe the polling.

It is significant, and blaster even posted a screenshot of an actual FOX NEWS poll, but I am not sure whether I believe the polling.
If anything, the support for Trump could be even higher than polled. You see how liberals, especially black liberals, demonize any black who plans to vote for Trump. They might just be in the habit of keeping quiet.

So, the search party was indeed successful. They did find that one Black Trump supporter. Bravo!

Take that you damned Libs!
Trump has 30% of the Black vote already. Biden cannot win without at least 80%. Hispanics are going to Trump too.

Forum List

Back