Why blacks really like Donald Trump

Given these blacks, that might be correct.

I also want to point out that whites who are Democrats are poorly educated.

Lol, the more educated a person is the more likely they are to be Democrats.

This is a well known fact.

Lol, the more educated a person is the more likely they are to be Democrats.

This is a well known fact.
That is a myth. I was a very long term Democrat. I have more education as a Republican than I had as a Democrat. For example as a Republican I became a licensed appraiser. I also opened my mortgage firm. As a Democrat I had got a Brokers license. I told why I changed parties. It was over a book I found out about and studied. It got me interested in other books. After reading a number of them. I gave up being a Democrat. So because as a Democrat, I wanted more education, once I got more I gave up being a Democrat.

That is a myth. I was a very long term Democrat. I have more education as a Republican than I had as a Democrat. For example as a Republican I became a licensed appraiser. I also opened my mortgage firm. As a Democrat I had got a Brokers license. I told why I changed parties. It was over a book I found out about and studied. It got me interested in other books. After reading a number of them. I gave up being a Democrat. So because as a Democrat, I wanted more education, once I got more I gave up being a Democrat.
What fucking book?

The Turner Diaries?

Facts, you should get some.
1713153259706.png

So, the search party was indeed successful. They did find that one Black Trump supporter. Bravo!

Take that you damned Libs!
You know there are more. Funny how you loons claim support for the Black community as long as they follow Democratic party dogma without any deviation. If they do "they ain't black", right ?

Once again, there are about 48 million blacks in America. about 30 million will be eligible to vote. Between 3-4 million blacks will vote for Trump. That will be 10-12 percent of the eligible black voters. Between 88-90 percent of the blacks voting will not vote for Trump. In no other instance is 88 percent opposition considered widespread or growing support.

You know there are more. Funny how you loons claim support for the Black community as long as they follow Democratic party dogma without any deviation. If they do "they ain't black", right ?
We blacks believe that if there are any blacks supporting the current Repubican party which has a white supremacist agenda that they are not black.

And we will not be gaslighted by white supremacists into voting against our best interest. Your racism makes you believe that white liberals are running around telling us what to think.

Maybe a surprising number of African Americans like Mr. Trump because they support his law-and-order stance.

They are sick and tired of "liberal" Caucasians who think that African American criminals should be treated with kid gloves.

Well-behaved African Americans are fed up with the outrageous amount of crime in their neighborhoods.

And they are fed up with African American criminals who give their whole race a bad reputation.

If blacks really like Trump at 12 percent, then Joe Bidens 40 percent approval rating means all of America loves Biden.

Maybe a surprising number of African Americans like Mr. Trump because they support his law-and-order stance.

They are sick and tired of "liberal" Caucasians who think that African American criminals should be treated with kid gloves.

Well-behaved African Americans are fed up with the outrageous amount of crime in their neighborhoods.

And they are fed up with African American criminals who give their whole race a bad reputation.
And here is the 82 year old racist taking about blacks supporting a criminal, but that criminal does not make the entire white race look bad. There is no surprising number of blacks who like trump old racist. There is no outrageous amount of crime in black communities old racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back