Why blacks really like Donald Trump

w2qkr3m0y3uc1.jpeg

I suspect there is more than 1, but the random small number that do, are being used as token negroes by the trump campaign and trump supporters as if they were representative of blacks, in general. I do not believe they represent black Americans in general. With trump having the support of white supremacists/white power groups, it is unlikely black people in general would be inclined to shelter in that same tent.
Look at any Trump rally

There might be 10 black folks in the entire audience but seven of them will be strategically placed behind Trump within camera range

Last edited:
The posted thread was not about individual choice. It was about a generalization statement. I am sure there are individual black people that do support him, for individual reasons, but I do not believe there is widespread support across the demographic of black voters.
Depends on your definition of widespread. But a swing where black support for Trump was only in the single digits in 2020 and is now approaching 30% is definitely significant.

Same thing with the Hisoanics….now up to 50% support.

And my guess would be that Jewish support will have moved from almost 30% to 40%. I know three Democrats, all who voted for Biden in 2020, and two of them are going to vote for Trump, as they are very pro-Israel. The third is a hopeless radical leftist, who has marched with the HAMAS supporters, and I didn’t bother to ask her if her vote has changed.

The TRUTH broke through the Dem's MSM propaganda about blacks then Dems shit themselves. Biden stabbed blacks in the back, then threw them under the bus and drove over them repeatedly with his radical left wing policies. Naturally blacks are fed up with the Dem's shit.

The TRUTH broke through the Dem's MSM propaganda about blacks then Dems shit themselves. Biden stabbed blacks in the back, then threw them under the bus and drove over them repeatedly with his radical left wing policies. Naturally blacks are fed up with the Dem's shit.
He and the Dems have also thrown Jews under the bus. What was his reaction when antisemitism was spiking on college campuses, and the administrators wouldn’t condemn it? He went on the airwaves to announce a new commission against Islamophobia.

All but the most diehard Jewish Democrats will abandon Biden. They might not vote for Trump, but RFK presents an alternative,

He and the Dems have also thrown Jews under the bus. What was his reaction when antisemitism was spiking on college campuses, and the administrators wouldn’t condemn it? He went on the airwaves to announce a new commission against Islamophobia.

All but the most diehard Jewish Democrats will abandon Biden. They might not vote for Trump, but RFK presents an alternative,
Democrats are backstabbers. They will stab you in the back at the drop of a hat if it benefits them.

Ya gotta love white racists telling people how black folks think and feel

The smart ones get in on the ground of new organizing, profit off the fund-raising, get out and buy mansions off the profits before the lawsuits start. Very profit motivate, low overhead franchises in various cities. I bet Trump could buy them for a song, especially promising pardons or clemency along with a large cash, finance by his sheep. You gotta admit, those people got a ground game.
I think your discussion is about BLM and how they get profits by destroying property and lives.

I recall that time well. All day long the Democrats told us over and over that actually Hillary won. She gives talks making that claim.
Yet she eventually admitted defeat Nov 9, 2016 · Hillary Clinton called on her supporters to accept the US election result on Wednesday

Yet, Trump 2 years later admits he lost then changed his mind

2023 Trump wanted a press conference to report election fraud then

1713040704149.png

Never mind

Yet she eventually admitted defeat Nov 9, 2016 · Hillary Clinton called on her supporters to accept the US election result on Wednesday

Yet, Trump 2 years later admits he lost then changed his mind

2023 Trump wanted a press conference to report election fraud then

View attachment 931689
Never mind

You talk as if there is a law saying losers must admit to losing.

If you believe this, as your discussion seems to be pro there is a law, show us the law.

FACT. Al Gore first conceded. He then called Bush and said he does not Concede. Gore went to court. Florida supreme court favored Gore. That is the decision decided by the US Supreme court. Sure after the SC said he lost, Gore admitted it. But for a long time he did not admit it.

Hillary still discusses her belief she won. Are you not aware of this?

Tell me did Gore face prison over him going to Court? How long has Hillary served for holding onto her view she won?

Forum List

Back