Why blacks don't like Ben Carson and don't vote Republican

This video shows the stupidity some whites live in.

Dear White People. Roland Martin makes a valid point.

What's with the division between light skin and dark skin blacks? We don't have a fued going between blondes and brunettes

Now it's time for you whites here to learn another lesson.

^if I said, "You black people".. you would scream that I was racist. Your racism is palpable enough that you really didn't need to announce your color. We already knew.

But I am curious, what is the first lesson you blacks taught us whites?

Your use of false equivalences means nothing here.

To answer your first question, we taught you whites how to work. Think about it. Whites were too lazy to work the land themselves so they that had to get slaves to do the work they were too lazy to do themselves.
Bullshit, not everyone had slaves to do their work. You don't like anyone telling you what it is like to be black but you sure do think you know how whites are.

Now it's time for you whites here to learn another lesson. Blacks don't like Ben Carson. Why? Because he's stupid. Not because he's successful, but because he is stupid. We say he is a sellout. Not because he is successful, but because he throws blacks under the bus for his own financial gain.

But this guys says it better.

Love this. My husband always says that in the republican economy, the only thing that trickles down is negativity. Many of the white Christian men running the country are guilty of adultery, bribery, racism, immorality, taking from the poor and giving to the rich, lying, cheating, drug abuse, alcoholism, etc., etc. And that's the kind of stuff that trickles down to those on the bottom.

You just described a lot of men, not just white Christian men.

^if I said, "You black people".. you would scream that I was racist. Your racism is palpable enough that you really didn't need to announce your color. We already knew.

To answer your first question, we taught you whites how to work. Think about it. Whites were too lazy to work the land themselves so they that had to get slaves to do the work they were too lazy to do themselves.
Bullshit, not everyone had slaves to do their work. You don't like anyone telling you what it is like to be black but you sure do think you know how whites are.
Holy shit I never thought about that. He sure does tell us about whites as if he knows.

He lives with whites but I lived in the hood. I can tell you a lot of the black people in Detroit have never even met a white person before me. I went to college with people who had never met a white until college. And these people have come from poverty. Their communities are full of people stuck in poverty. I don't deny that centuries of racism may have put them there but the thing keeping them there is them. Not taking school seriously, not being good parents, etc.

If it's not true why did those black guys go off to college and most of their buddies didn't? The ones who went to college took school seriously.

AND, consider they are poor and black so they have scholarships waiting if they want them and yet most of them have victim mentality. They don't even try because they've been taught not to bother.

Even usmb blacks expose this mentality when they say why bother voting.

So they are purposely bad citizens. They even admit here they refuse to change. Whites have to stop being racist before blacks will improve themselves.

Holy shit I never thought about that. He sure does tell us about whites as if he knows.

He lives with whites but I lived in the hood. I can tell you a lot of the black people in Detroit have never even met a white person before me. I went to college with people who had never met a white until college. And these people have come from poverty. Their communities are full of people stuck in poverty. I don't deny that centuries of racism may have put them there but the thing keeping them there is them. Not taking school seriously, not being good parents, etc.

If it's not true why did those black guys go off to college and most of their buddies didn't? The ones who went to college took school seriously.

AND, consider they are poor and black so they have scholarships waiting if they want them and yet most of them have victim mentality. They don't even try because they've been taught not to bother.

So they are purposely bad citizens. They even admit here they refuse to change. Whites have to stop being racist before blacks will improve themselves.
I wonder why he bothers to post his anti white opinions on message boards. No matter what any white person says, they are racist. Whites can't relate to being black but he sure knows all about being white. He doesn't need or want advice on helping black people, so what is his agenda?

Now it's time for you whites here to learn another lesson. Blacks don't like Ben Carson. Why? Because he's stupid. Not because he's successful, but because he is stupid. We say he is a sellout. Not because he is successful, but because he throws blacks under the bus for his own financial gain.

Yeah we know...he's an uncle tom.
God forbid you praise the success of a black man,that would make the rest of you look bad.

Nah this is not about success. Because Carson is a failure.

Is that why he had a movie made after him?

I wonder if Cuba Gooding Jr. thought Carson was a "failure" when he shot that movie....

Bonnie and Clyde had a movie made after them too. I guess they were great examples for you whites to emulate and use as an example to live by.

That's funny because who glorified and glamorized Bonny and Clyde in song? Wasn't it YoYo and ice cube? The song goes "got me a damn girl on my team" the Bonnie and Clyde theme

What pathetic IM2 doesn't understand is that up until Britiain and the United States made slavery illegal, most human beings, of every color, who ever lived were owned as either slaves, serfs or indentured servants. Many white immigrants were the latter. Blaming them for slavery is blaming the victim, but that would take a degree of intellectual honesty and gravitas that is beyond the shallow race baiter's capacity.

I wonder why he bothers to post his anti white opinions on message boards. No matter what any white person says, they are racist. Whites can't relate to being black but he sure knows all about being white. He doesn't need or want advice on helping black people, so what is his agenda?
I don't know but I've tried to explain I only want what's best for all of us and I even agree things aren't fair for blacks. I'm on his side! But blacks can't take any fucking criticism. They don't like it when we agree with all their arguments but then still tell them despite all that they need to do better.

Then they take it personally when they should not. And they should not feel responsible for the mess their community is in. After all I'm sure im2 is a good man who's living right. I'm not talking about him personally.

Then they say whites are losers too and should also take my advice, and I agree. But they aren't claiming whites are keeping them down.

And really, these poor losers don't even really matter. Thats one reason I started giving poor people of all colors shit. They don't vote. If you don't vote you don't matter. They've been convinced voting doesn't matter. Dumb asses. So the poor communities are getting what they deserve. The people in these communities suck. Get out. And if you want to fix them go do it. No fucking white is going to invest. And Detroit has 4 or 5 really rich guys investing a lot in Detroit. Hey black people, here's you're fucking opportunity. Don't give me that racist shit. Lots of money in the ghettos and lots of rich black athletes retire every year. It's 2017 for god sakes.

Hey blacks, the rich are fucking us poor and middle class whites too. Show up and vote like Obama's on the ticket next time. If you don't then black lives don't matter.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy: his agenda is attention whoring via race baiting.

Well I agree with im2 that we still need to help the poor black communities get out of the hole we put them in and things still aren't equal or fair for them in a lot of ways but that stuff would be a lot easier to solve if for example the poor black communities started graduating more students prepared to succeed in college. I don't know any blacks with college degrees who are not working.

I went to Detroit public schools. I know the majority of kids and parents don't care. Ben Carson is 100% correct these parents need to stress education more but these aren't the best people in the world. Their kids only go to school because the state insists.

I thank God we got out. It was impossible to learn especially being 1 of only 3 white kids in the school. I experienced reverse racism. Then I learned in college blacks can't be racists because they don't have the power. Well they did with me and really punished me for 400 years of slavery.

It's unheard of in my neighborhood to hear an old woman was mugged. My grandmother never left Detroit. While her immediate neighbors were wonderful people she was mugged twice.

I'm not prejudice against individuals but groups bug me. Mexicans, blacks, Arabs, Russians, conservatives. But I know lots of good conservatives. Just as a group they suck.

So two poor blacks will have kids tomorrow. One will make their kid study and that kid will grow up to be a good citizen. Even im2 says most blacks are doing this now. The ones who are are probably doing fine. The ones who aren't need to blame themselves.

I'm also convinced if roles were reversed blacks would be just as racist. They already don't like us dating their women but they love to date ours.

No he is sincere and very educated on the subject. From a blacks perspective. If he could only see the situation from our white eyes

No he is sincere and very educated on the subject. From a blacks perspective. If he could only see the situation from our white eyes

No I am educated fro the perspective of those who endure the white racism. I don't need to see this from white eyes. What makes you believe I must see this from the eyes of a white person to make what I say correct? Are you out of your mind?

I have purposefully not been talking about slavery, but all you idiots do is bring up slavery. I know full well all whites did not own slaves but the issue is not about al whites owning jack shit. This thread is about why blacks don't like Ben Carson , republicans and black conservatives, This issue has nothing to do with whites owning anyone..

And there is the strawman you bring up when you have no argument about me or anyone black not knowing how it is to be white. The ignorance you guys show with your comments is really astounding. I grew up in a town 90 percent white and lived where the most blacks were at, but I never interacted with white people. I went to a University that was 87 percent white but I never interacted with white people. I worked and lived in the hood as a grown man, so that means I never interacted with whites. I worked in the hood and I was a director of an agency but I never had meetings with white organizations, politicians, never sat on committees with whites. I played rugby for 25 years, a sport with few blacks participating, but I never had any social interactions with whites at any time during these years. I mean you guys are idiots.

I am not going to see anything from the eyes of a white person like you. You can forget that. So if that means you don't give a damn about blacks , so be it. You don't count anyway as I am working directly with at least 7-8 whites here that do care. And in this nation there are several million more who do care and they do not require that we must see things from the eyes of a white person. YOU have nothing to offer the black community. We don't need to change. The black community is fine morally.

You go to the black community on Sunday the churches are full. You go to Wednesday bible study the churches are at least 50 percent full. In 2015 4.5 percent of the black population was arrested, 95 percent of the lack community are law abiding peaceful citizens. 92 percent of all blacks work. There is no victim mentality coming anything close to a majority of blacks if there is any at all. If you look at the representation of black males in college, they represent about 5 percent of the college population. If you look at the adult population of black males in the United States, we represent about 5.5 percent of the adult population. So the problem is not us not taking education seriously. All of these statistics refute what is seen through white eyes like yours.The problem is the lack of economic development in our communities.

End of discussion.

This thread needs to be closed.

Last edited:

No I am educated fro the perspective of those who endure the white racism. I don't need to see this from white eyes. What makes you believe I must see this from the eyes of a white person to make what I say correct? Are you out of your mind?

I have purposefully not been talking about slavery, but all you idiots do is bring up slavery. I know full well all whites did not own slaves but the issue is not about al whites owning jack shit. This thread is about why blacks don't like Ben Carson , republicans and black conservatives, This issue has nothing to do with whites owning anyone..

And there is the strawman you bring up when you have no argument about me or anyone black not knowing how it is to be white. The ignorance you guys show with your comments is really astounding. I grew up in a town 90 percent white and lived where the most blacks were at, but I never interacted with white people. I went to a University that was 87 percent white but I never interacted with white people. I worked and lived in the hood as a grown man, so that means I never interacted with whites. I worked in the hood and I was a director of an agency but I never had meetings with white organizations, politicians, never sat on committees with whites. I played rugby for 25 years, a sport with few blacks participating, but I never had any social interactions with whites at any time during these years. I mean you guys are idiots.

I am not going to see anything from the eyes of a white person like you. You can forget that. So if that means you don't give a damn about blacks , so be it. You don't count anyway as I am working directly with at least 7-8 whites here that do care. And in this nation there are several million more who do care and they do not require that we must see things from the eyes of a white person. YOU have nothing to offer the black community. We don't need to change. The black community is fine morally.

You go to the black community on Sunday the churches are full. You go to Wednesday bible study the churches are at least 50 percent full. In 2015 4.5 percent of the black population was arrested, 95 percent of the lack community are law abiding peaceful citizens. 92 percent of all blacks work. There is no victim mentality coming anything close to a majority of blacks if there is any at all. If you look at the representation of black males in college, they represent about 5 percent of the college population. If you look at the adult population of black males in the United States, we represent about 5.5 percent of the adult population. So the problem is not us not taking education seriously. All of these statistics refute what is seen through white eyes like yours.The problem is the lack of economic development in our communities.

End of discussion.

What makes YOU think I have to black then to be right? Do you not even see the double standard? Now I'll read on. I wanted to say if not even us third party liberals can be the arbitrators between you and the racists, who can?

End of discussion.

To your third comment. I grew up in the hood. And you made my point that a lot of these inner city poor black people have never even met a white. So how are we to blame for not hiring them when they aren't even venturing out to meet us white devels? How are we traumatizing people we've never met? Their getting PTSD from experiences with other blacks.

I live near Flint Saginaw and Detroit. Don't Tell me the news is lying with all the shooting I see on the news.

End of discussion.

How is the black community morally fine? They don't even believe voting matters. By definition that makes them bad citizens.

Ultimately we will probably vote for the same candidates. That is if you vote. Most blacks don't vote. I bet less than 50% vote.

Oh, and poor whites don't vote either. That's why I'm done arguing and advocating for them too. Capitalism needs poor people. Now if you people voted we would have a more liberal democracy but I'm a white man with a college degree. I'll do just fine. If poor people don't care enough to vote fuck them.

I hope I get you people mad enough to vote. Republicans want to get you so mad you don't. There's a big fucking difference snowflake. Lol

End of discussion.

When I graduated it was all black women graduating. Very few brothers.

Blacks don't like Ben Carson because he has the guts to be an Uncle Tom and they're jealous because they don't have the balls.

End of discussion.

It baffles me when usmb blacks tell me that whites are more violent and then I see these PBS special. Tonight their talking about Newark after the riots. They showed how unemployment back then was 18%. Today it's 25%. I'm making up the percentages but clearly the black community has higher crime, poverty and unemployment.

Clearly the worst areas in America are black cities. I hope white people stop being prejudice and racist someday but in the meantime there really isn't an excuse if you live in America. Especially if Republicans are in charge. Trumps too busy taking care of white coal country to worry about economic opportunities in the city. My only hope is that he makes good on his promise to end the lawlessness

Blacks don't like Ben Carson because he has the guts to be an Uncle Tom and they're jealous because they don't have the balls.
By definition an uncle Tom is a person who has sold out after they made it. They've forgotten where they came from. They don't realize how lucky they are and they lack empathy. But the more I think about my arguments the more I realize I'm making the same arguments that Uncle Ben is making.

I don't think Ben does a good enough job explaining to blacks that he's not denying racism that exists. But then again he's a Republican so maybe he is denying it. I don't think so. I think his attitude is probably more like get over it. Racism is always going to be out there. There are black racists out there and whites don't let them hold them back.

I would love to ask Ben Carson 20 questions

Happy Black History Month IM2

More than 200,000 African Americans were displaced from their homes along the Lower Mississippi River and had to live for lengthy periods in relief camps. As a result of this disruption, many joined the Great Migration from the south to northern and midwestern industrial cities rather than return to rural agricultural labor. This massive population movement increased from World War II until 1970

The refugee camps also dealt with extreme racial inequality as supplies and means of evacuation after flooding were given strictly to white citizens, with Blacks only receiving leftovers. African Americans also did not receive supplies without providing the name of their white employer or voucher from a white person. In order to fully exploit black labor, Blacks were frequently forced to work against their will, and were not permitted to leave the camps.[21]Later reports about the poor treatment within camps led Hoover to make promises of change to the African-American community, which he broke. As a result, he lost the Black vote in the North in his re-election campaign in 1932.[19]:259–290 (In the South, African Americans were still overwhelmingly disenfranchisedby state constitutions and practices, as they remained until after passage of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.) Several reports on the terrible situation in the refugee camps, including one by the Colored Advisory Commission headed by Robert Russa Moton, were kept out of the media at Hoover's request, with the pledge of further reforms for Blacks after the presidential election in 1928. His failure to deliver followed other disappointments by the Republican Party; Moton and other influential African Americans began to encourage Black Americans to align instead with the national Democrats.

Great Mississippi Flood of 1927 - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back