Who is most racist in America?

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
My answer: Jews and Asians.

Everybody is racist to some degree, but the absolute contempt that Jews and Asians hold other races is beyond description.

I grew up with Asians and am comfortable around them, but their arrogance does piss me off sometimes.

Among Whites, Hispanics, and Blacks, I would say it is mixed. You have some really racist people, but others who are aren't.

What about Asian Jews?

ShowImage.ashx

We're never gonna let them get away with `outwitting us 'normal' folks, now are we?

Everybody is racist to some degree, but the absolute contempt that Jews and Asians hold other races is beyond description.

I grew up with Asians and am comfortable around them, but their arrogance does piss me off sometimes.

Among Whites, Hispanics, and Blacks, I would say it is mixed. You have some really racist people, but others who are aren't.
May you have a son or daughter who marries a Jewish person.

White people? what are you retarded?

Forum List

Back