Why Black voters hate the republican party

TM is a she

and she is certifiably insane

This is how your party opperates.

You refuse cold hard facts.

You vote with lies in your head and insults on your lips.

This is why black people hate your party.

I agree with these black voters.

Did you tell these black voters Democrats would rather kill their fellow countrymen than give up their Negroes?
The Closetd Gay GOP Chairman under Bush...Mehlman.. .
who it was said had an agreement with the media that he was never to be asked about his sexual identity...even as his party under his leadership ran against gays (he was finakly asked a few times and ended up demanding it not happen again)
... apolgized to black America and all Americans of good conscience, for his party's behavior and tactics and strategies for the last 4 decades.
ss_crusader_frank_nitwittisims.jpg
Crusader Frank utters another one of his by now, infamous nitwitticisms.

Facts are facts, truthmatters, and you don't have a lock on the facts, lady.

why does idiotmatters ignore the racism in her own party? why does she have to pull up decades old court documents that she claims proves the gop is racist, yet when shown her own party is racist, she says that was then, this now....and she ignores the top dem leaders of today that have had to apologize for racism

this is a troll thread, truthmatters is the most dishonest and hypocritical poster on this board

Uh, rightwinger, tell us what you know about Acorn.

Acorn strikes fear into the Republicans. Dick Cheney told his Justice Department to concentrate on investigating ACORN. When they came back with nothing, Cheney and Gonzalez started to fire US Attorneys.
The idea that young, poor and minorities would be registered to vote terrifies the Republicans

I will make it simple for you.

Is it a fact that the republican party has repetedly tried and succeded in keeping black voters from voting in elections in current history?

No more than you or Maple are insane, Yurt.

President Lincoln, you know the 16th President of the United States who abolished slavery during the Civil War was a Republican. Just for you historically challenged liberals.:lol:

What's the matter Jake, afraid the Dems might be loosing some black voters over this Reid issue. Are you in a panic?? You sure had to search hard to find anything.

BTW

Senator Byrd, a democrat, was a card carrying KKK member.

Yurt actually rivals truthmatters in dishonesty. I mean, posting the Byrd statement while ignoring Thurmond's foul past. Really. Yurt also ignored Thurmond's illegitimate black daughter. Absolutely disgraceful and hypocritical, Yurt.

And, little squirt, I was the first to point out Demo excesses in 1948, 1960, 1968 and Acorn this thread.

Last edited:
why does idiotmatters ignore the racism in her own party? why does she have to pull up decades old court documents that she claims proves the gop is racist, yet when shown her own party is racist, she says that was then, this now....and she ignores the top dem leaders of today that have had to apologize for racism

this is a troll thread, truthmatters is the most dishonest and hypocritical poster on this board

I commented on the "racism" in that thread.

I am now in a different thread and commenting on why the black people in America hate the republican party.

I will make it simple for you.

Is it a fact that the republican party has repetedly tried and succeded in keeping black voters from voting in elections in current history?

Only if they happen to be convicted felons.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You obviously never read the facts here have you?

The republican party has repetedly in current history attampted adn succeeded in keeping black Americans from voting to win elections.

Its court documented you blind twit.

What's your point, Truthmatters? Both parties do it, or hire folks to do it. It's not right, that's why we find them and get them. The Dems have no halos.

I am now in a different thread and commenting on why the black people in America hate the republican party.

You are aware, I assume, that black people are actually individuals.... and some of those individuals are Republicans. For you to speak on behalf of 'black people' and announcing that they 'hate the republican party' not only confirms your ignorance and stupidity, it also makes you seriously arrogant.

Idiot.

Yurt actually rivals truthmatters in dishonesty. I mean, posting the Byrd statement while ignoring Thurmond's foul past. Really. Yurt also ignored Thurmond's illegitimate black daughter. Absolutely disgraceful and hypocritical, Yurt.

And, little squirt, I was the first to point out Demo excesses in 1948, 1960, 1968 and Acorn this thread.

you're such a moron....i didn't ignore the statement, the point was to show TM lies about her party you dishonest hack

she's already blasting the repubs, so i merely point out the racist dems....just as you have done...there is nothing dishonest about pointing at the dems racism...i never ignored strom, i never claimed that repubs have no racists

you just lied and i expect an apology

rightwinger , did you know these facts?

First I have seen...thanks

Please tell everyone you know.

These facts are not very well known in this country and it makes it very clear why black people hate the republican party..
The black community knows these facts at a much higher rate than others.

Then they have people they tell try to claim they are "pulling the race card".

How I wish facts and truth mattered to more of these people.

There reaction here to cold hard facts separates the honest people from the lying cons.

I'm really disapointed by Jake , I thought he had SOME honesty but it appears hes just as bad as the rest of them.

You are aware, I assume, that black people are actually individuals.... and some of those individuals are Republicans. For you to speak on behalf of 'black people' and announcing that they 'hate the republican party' not only confirms your ignorance and stupidity, it also makes you seriously arrogant.

Idiot.

I got your number now babe.

Forum List

Back