Why Black voters hate the republican party

Because you were being extra stupid, even for you, in this one. You simply don't have it what it takes, and whatever you dish out, I can take without missing a beat while taking the heat, my little sweet!:lol:

No apology for a liar. Your comment required balance. Truthmatters' comment deserved balance. Neither of you did that. Neither of you are completely right.

Our country is best served by an informed democracy, and neither you nor Truthmatters are doing that here.

requiring balance is not dishonesty. you said i was dishonest, show the dishonesty.

further, it didn't require balance as my sole intention was to show that dems are also racist. there are racist and racism in both parties.

you're nothing but a liar.

I think you are accusing me of what I accused you.

And, yes, balance is required for an informed democracy, and what you are doing is hypocritical.

if you weren't such a dishonest hack, i'd feel sorry for you

this is a debate board, not democracy. making a counter point does not always require balance. i was in fact making the sole point that democrats are also racist to show what an idiot TM is. it would not make my point any stronger by also pointing out the racism from the republican party.

if you weren't a dishonest hack, you would know this.

Not one of you are willing to accept the facts that the republican party repetedly tried to strip black voters of their voting rights?

Not one of you will accept history as it is?

How will you EVER get any black voters if you call them liars for telling the truth?

Not one of you are willing to accept the facts that the republican party repetedly tried to strip black voters of their voting rights?

Not one of you will accept history as it is?

yet you ignore your own party's racism and claim it doesn't matter because its in the past....

those court cases are decades old, why aren't you as forgiving as you are for your own party? perhaps because you're just an annoying party hack

Why do blacks/negroes love the Dems?

a. Dems would rather kill their fellow countrymen, even their brother than give up their Negro slaves

b. public education

c. public housing

d. welfare

Why do you insult my integrity for posting cold hard facts Jake?

Because you did not post the entire story, TM.

That's what an informed democracy requires.

What did I leave off?

I posted facts, cold hard facts and you still refuse to admitt the republican party has been caught red handed keeping Americans from voting because their skin is dark.

Why cant you even admitt this is true without requiring me to make YOUR argument for you?

I said nothing that wasnt true.

You are so dishonest you cant admitt a court documented fact?

Black children are raised to believe that they are inferior and that marriage is only for white people. Its really quite simple. Treating skin color like a disability becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. So of course they will vote for the party who wants to take care of them like children or the mentally retarded.

The soft bigotry of low expectations..

Why do you insult my integrity for posting cold hard facts Jake?

Because you did not post the entire story, TM.

That's what an informed democracy requires.

What did I lewave off?

I posted facts, cold hard facts and you still refuse to admitt the republican party has been caught red handed keeping Americans from voting because their skin is dark.

Why cant you even admitt this is true without requiring me to make YOUR argument for you?

I said nothing that wasnt true.

You are so dishonest you cant admitt a court documented fact?

we don't know what did you lewave off? :lol::lol:

Black children are raised to believe that they are inferior and that marriage is only for white people. Its really quite simple. Treating skin color like a disability becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. So of course they will vote for the party who wants to take care of them like children or the mentally retarded.

what do you have to say about the court documneted fact that the republican party ahs repetedly tried and suceeded in keeping black voters from voting?

Actually, the reason Blacks dislike the Republican party is not because of the past, but the code words the Republican party still uses in their propaganda.

That is not going to change. Why? Well, conservatives detest change of any kind. Especially one that include themselves.

Why do these 'words' matter so much when they come from the republicans? When the democrats use similar or worse 'words', you can see the hands covering the ears (there is no acknowledgement for dems uttering racist remarks, only choosing inappropriate terms). Do code words include: low taxes, smaller gov, protected borders, equal protection under the law, laws applied equally, national security? (I am not saying that is what repubs ACTUALLY do, but that is the platform they use.
Can you be more specific? If blacks are sensitive to an issue, is it okay to ask using proper words, or do blacks prefer a 'word dance' where nobody understands what the conversation is. I have noticed when using 'sensitive words', if the conversationalists are calm, both sides learn something (mostly, that they are not that far apart).
IMHO, most racist charges are out of ignorance, not racism. If no one tells you how they feel, it is really hard to guess what is going on inside the head.

So, please, be specific, misunderstanding is perpetuated by vague statements.

Actually, the reason Blacks dislike the Republican party is not because of the past, but the code words the Republican party still uses in their propaganda.

That is not going to change. Why? Well, conservatives detest change of any kind. Especially one that include themselves.

Why do these 'words' matter so much when they come from the republicans? When the democrats use similar or worse 'words', you can see the hands covering the ears (there is no acknowledgement for dems uttering racist remarks, only choosing inappropriate terms). Do code words include: low taxes, smaller gov, protected borders, equal protection under the law, laws applied equally, national security? (I am not saying that is what repubs ACTUALLY do, but that is the platform they use.
Can you be more specific? If blacks are sensitive to an issue, is it okay to ask using proper words, or do blacks prefer a 'word dance' where nobody understands what the conversation is. I have noticed when using 'sensitive words', if the conversationalists are calm, both sides learn something (mostly, that they are not that far apart).
IMHO, most racist charges are out of ignorance, not racism. If no one tells you how they feel, it is really hard to guess what is going on inside the head.

So, please, be specific, misunderstanding is perpetuated by vague statements.

Maybe its the fact that the republican party has purposely worked to keep black voters from being able to vote in elections?

What do clean and articulate Negroes say about this?

misterclean1.png

You BET... :cool:

Yep. It is typical liberal arrogance to view blacks as a 'pet project' to be pitied and helped. Black people, like white people or any other race are individuals, each with their own views, strengths and weaknesses.

It is the arrogance of the OP that blacks should be viewed as a borglike set with no individuality. That is racism.

Yep. It is typical liberal arrogance to view blacks as a 'pet project' to be pitied and helped. Black people, like white people or any other race are individuals, each with their own views, strengths and weaknesses.

It is the arrogance of the OP that blacks should be viewed as a borglike set with no individuality. That is racism.

tell me how many black votes the republican have gotten over the years?

what do you have to say about the court documneted fact that the republican party ahs repetedly tried and suceeded in keeping black voters from voting?

ahs ??? :lol::lol: you cant even spell you ignorant fuck

as usual your a lying lil fuck

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA4NC1uoWew[/ame]​

Don't worry truth - for every legal voter that got purged, Acorn has made up for ten fold I'm sure. And now that voter intimidation by the Black Panthers has become legal, the situation will be reversed. You can sleep better now. Soon illegals and the incarcerated will be joining your team too.

Forum List

Back