Why Black voters hate the republican party

Yurt actually rivals truthmatters in dishonesty. I mean, posting the Byrd statement while ignoring Thurmond's foul past. Really. Yurt also ignored Thurmond's illegitimate black daughter. Absolutely disgraceful and hypocritical, Yurt.

And, little squirt, I was the first to point out Demo excesses in 1948, 1960, 1968 and Acorn this thread.

you're such a moron....i didn't ignore the statement, the point was to show TM lies about her party you dishonest hack

she's already blasting the repubs, so i merely point out the racist dems....just as you have done...there is nothing dishonest about pointing at the dems racism...i never ignored strom, i never claimed that repubs have no racists

you just lied and i expect an apology

No apology for a liar. Your comment required balance. Truthmatters' comment deserved balance. Neither of you did that. Neither of you are completely right.

Our country is best served by an informed democracy, and neither you nor Truthmatters are doing that here.

why does idiotmatters ignore the racism in her own party? why does she have to pull up decades old court documents that she claims proves the gop is racist, yet when shown her own party is racist, she says that was then, this now....and she ignores the top dem leaders of today that have had to apologize for racism

this is a troll thread, truthmatters is the most dishonest and hypocritical poster on this board

I commented on the "racism" in that thread.

I am now in a different thread and commenting on why the black people in America hate the republican party.

You are aware, I assume, that black people are actually individuals.... and some of those individuals are Republicans. For you to speak on behalf of 'black people' and announcing that they 'hate the republican party' not only confirms your ignorance and stupidity, it also makes you seriously arrogant.

Idiot.

thats a really good point...

National Black Republican Association | National Black Republican Association

Not one righty can face these facts huh?

So, if these 'facts' are so accurate, how come even the lefties aren't coming in and high fiving you? Perhaps it is because, yet again, all you have demonstrated is that you are, in fact, quite ignorant and well as stupid.
Do you ever have anything to contribute, or are you just satisfied with name calling?

I am now in a different thread and commenting on why the black people in America hate the republican party.

You are aware, I assume, that black people are actually individuals.... and some of those individuals are Republicans. For you to speak on behalf of 'black people' and announcing that they 'hate the republican party' not only confirms your ignorance and stupidity, it also makes you seriously arrogant.

Idiot.

I got your number now babe.

Uh, California Girl, . . . yeah, you . . . look at me . . . look at me in the eyes . . . that's better. Ninety out of one hundred blacks voted Democratic last time out. That does not bear well for your position.

We have a problem . . . stop that . . . look up, little whiny eyes . . . with race in our party, particularly in the South. We need to work on that.

OK, go back to sucking your thumb.

Yurt actually rivals truthmatters in dishonesty. I mean, posting the Byrd statement while ignoring Thurmond's foul past. Really. Yurt also ignored Thurmond's illegitimate black daughter. Absolutely disgraceful and hypocritical, Yurt.

And, little squirt, I was the first to point out Demo excesses in 1948, 1960, 1968 and Acorn this thread.

you're such a moron....i didn't ignore the statement, the point was to show TM lies about her party you dishonest hack

she's already blasting the repubs, so i merely point out the racist dems....just as you have done...there is nothing dishonest about pointing at the dems racism...i never ignored strom, i never claimed that repubs have no racists

No apology for a liar. Your comment required balance. Truthmatters' comment deserved balance. Neither of you did that. Neither of you are completely right.

Our country is best served by an informed democracy, and neither you nor Truthmatters are doing that here.

requiring balance is not dishonesty. you said i was dishonest, show the dishonesty.

further, it didn't require balance as my sole intention was to show that dems are also racist. there are racist and racism in both parties.

you're nothing but a liar.

"No apology for a liar. Your comment required balance. Truthmatters' comment deserved balance. Neither of you did that. Neither of you are completely right.

Our country is best served by an informed democracy, and neither you nor Truthmatters are doing that here."

I gave facts to back what I said .

How is it YOU think you are the only one with the "REAL" answer.

I gave facts the rest of you gave ONLY opinion.

Uh, California Girl, . . . yeah, you . . . look at me . . . look at me in the eyes . . . that's better. Ninety out of one hundred blacks voted Democratic last time out. That does not bear well for your position.

We have a problem . . . stop that . . . look up, little whiny eyes . . . with race in our party, particularly in the South. We need to work on that.

And I gave you a perfectly good way to start fixing that problem and you said I was dishonest for it.

Not one righty can face these facts huh?

So, if these 'facts' are so accurate, how come even the lefties aren't coming in and high fiving you? Perhaps it is because, yet again, all you have demonstrated is that you are, in fact, quite ignorant and well as stupid.
Do you ever have anything to contribute, or are you just satisfied with name calling?

She can't do anything else, being the female image of Liability.

requiring balance is not dishonesty. you said i was dishonest, show the dishonesty.

further, it didn't require balance as my sole intention was to show that dems are also racist. there are racist and racism in both parties.

you're nothing but a liar.

I think you are accusing me of what I accused you.

And, yes, balance is required for an informed democracy, and what you are doing is hypocritical.

Why do you insult my integrity for posting cold hard facts Jake?

S5001327.jpg

you racist lil bastard​

why does idiotmatters ignore the racism in her own party? why does she have to pull up decades old court documents that she claims proves the gop is racist, yet when shown her own party is racist, she says that was then, this now....and she ignores the top dem leaders of today that have had to apologize for racism

this is a troll thread, truthmatters is the most dishonest and hypocritical poster on this board

Idiot.

Thank you, and how true., More and more individual Black Americans are seeing through the nonsense that the democrats have promoted for the last 50 years, with the " great society agenda. It's a failed program, and it's the democrats who iniated it and kept people in those slums, with a sub -par educational system denying vochers for better schools and caged people into generational welfare families with no hope of a better tomorrow/. They talk a good line, but it's never worked. Educated minorities are picking up on this and that's why you see the spin going on on this thread.

It scares them to death to know that Harry Reid the DEMOCRAT senator, made that statement, but in fact, it's exactly how the liberals think. They vote color not qualifications, which is evidenced by this thread.

The liberals are racists through and through, because a true non-racist NEVER takes the color of someone's skin into consideration, they look at qualifications and they totally ignored the LACK of qualifications when it came to Obama.

Last edited:
They have disenfranchised black voters for decades.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony
On 17 April, 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

[edit] Errors in the list
Florida has re-edited its felon list five times since 1998 to correct errors

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1980s
In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."

It is COURT documented fact that republicans have disenfranchised black voters.

Truthmatters people

facts are not a choice.

facts are facts

Last edited:

S5001327.jpg

you racist lil bastard​

You are kidding- two balck women, members of the tea party??? :lol::lol: I have tried to tell these libs that I have seen minorities, hispanic and black people at the ones that I have attended and some of them even get up at that podium and give a darn good speech without the use of a teleprompter too. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here we are again and not one single right leaning poster will accept the cold hard facts presented here.

This is court cases and court documentation and you refuse to absorb it into your world.

This is why your party is hated, this is why you always fail.

How can you EVER get anything right if all you do is refuse facts you find hard to fit into your world view?

You cant get anything right when you base your decisions on half facts, ignoring facts and lies.

you are dooming yourselves to a world of fiction.

You proved it again today.

S5001327.jpg

you racist lil bastard​

You are kidding- two balck women, members of the tea party??? :lol::lol: I have tried to tell these libs that I have seen minorities, hispanic and black people at the ones that I have attended and some of them even get up at that podium and give a darn good speech without the use of a teleprompter too. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

S5001328.jpg

another liberal that can't count gemme the dog you can keep what's his name​

Idiot.

I got your number now babe.

Uh, Joke, why don't you quote my post instead of someone else's if you want to discuss something I said. Idiot.

For the umpteeth time...... you and I do not belong to the same party. You need have no fear of having to 'clear' your party, idiot boy.... it's already cleared of all but idiots. There are hardly any Republicans left. Idiot.

How stupid are you?

Forum List

Back