Why Black voters hate the republican party

That's a good balance, Baruch Menachem. No question the Democratic Party in the South disenfranchised blacks every chance it got, one instance being the all-white Texas Democratic primary through 1944 or LBJ's "landslide" election in 1948 when everybody, dead or alive or animal, got to vote in Duvall County. Election irregularities in Illinois and Texas probably cost Nixon the presidency in 1960.

Both parties should monitor each other very, very closely.

Code words: tax cuts, liberty, choice. See, all cryptoracists words designed to keep the Negro down

See?

You see that, right?

Actually, the reason Blacks dislike the Republican party is not because of the past, but the code words the Republican party still uses in their propaganda.

That is not going to change. Why? Well, conservatives detest change of any kind. Especially one that include themselves.

Would you vote for a party that is proven in court documents to have tried to take away your right to vote?

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."
-Senator Joe Biden

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."
-US Senator Robert Byrd

That's a good balance, Baruch Menachem. No question the Democratic Party in the South disenfranchised blacks every chance it got, one instance being the all-white Texas Democratic primary through 1944 or LBJ's "landslide" election in 1948 when everybody, dead or alive or animal, got to vote in Duvall County. Election irregularities in Illinois and Texas probably cost Nixon the presidency in 1960.

Both parties should monitor each other very, very closely.

and now the partys have flipped.

The dems do NOT attempt to disenfranchise black voters.

The republican party has consistantly done so for decades now.

Black people USED to vote republican remember?

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."
-Senator Joe Biden

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."
-US Senator Robert Byrd

Dems can't be racist

Here you go guys.

You are ignoring rock solid evidence that the republican party acts illegally to keep black people from voting.

There is no denying the facts so you ignore them.

Ignoring facts will not make your party a winner..

It will kill your party dead.

The only solid rocks are those in your head.... where your brain ought to be.

Dems lie but they have control of the media and the schools so people are taught, 180 degrees incorrectly, that FDR is great and Dems actually freed the slaves

You better come to my district in the next election and see what my friends and neighbors in the opposition party is up to when it comes to registration.

Truthmatters, your comment is not true, and you know it.

Here you go guys.

You are ignoring rock solid evidence that the republican party acts illegally to keep black people from voting.

There is no denying the facts so you ignore them.

Ignoring facts will not make your party a winner..

It will kill your party dead.

The only solid rocks are those in your head.... where your brain ought to be.

So you are a liar?

You better come to my district in the next election and see what my friends and neighbors in the opposition party is up to when it comes to registration.

Truthmatters, your comment is not true, and you know it.

I know what I have seen evidence for.
You have shown me no evidence to prove what you claim.

I have shown you court documented cases where the republicans have tried to keep black voters from voting.

-US Senator Robert Byrd

You gonna balance Byrd's statement above with quotes from Strom Thurmond in the 1948 Dixiecrat campaign?

You going to answer me jake?

Go study the election of 1948, 1960, and 1968, truthmatters, and come back and tell me what you have found out. OH, do some research on Acorn while you are at it. We will be having sandwiches in the kitchen when you get back.

Last edited:
How many Dem states left the Union rather than give up their slaves?

You going to answer me jake or truth

lol, while harry reid has to apologize for being a racist, idiotmatters has to create a thread about how blacks hate the gop

:lol:

Yes, i think that he is attempting to divert attention away from Harry Reid, sorry doesn't work.

Harry is a nice guy, but what a stupid mouth. He is from the Intermountain West, Mormon background, where the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Forum List

Back