Why Black voters hate the republican party

Harry is a nice guy, but what a stupid mouth. He is from the Intermountain West, Mormon background, where the apple does not fall far from the tree.

No facts to prove what you have claimed?

No adressing the court documneted fact that the Republican party keeps Americans from voting to win elections?

Dems would rather kill their fellow countrymen than give up their Negroes, it's all there in black and white

lol, while harry reid has to apologize for being a racist, idiotmatters has to create a thread about how blacks hate the gop

:lol:

Yes, i think that he is attempting to divert attention away from Harry Reid, sorry doesn't work.

TM is a she

and she is certifiably insane

This is how your party opperates.

You refuse cold hard facts.

You vote with lies in your head and insults on your lips.

This is why black people hate your party.

I agree with these black voters.

Yes, i think that he is attempting to divert attention away from Harry Reid, sorry doesn't work.

TM is a she

and she is certifiably insane

This is how your party opperates.

You refuse cold hard facts.

You vote with lies in your head and insults on your lips.

This is why black people hate your party.

I agree with these black voters.

Did you tell these black voters Democrats would rather kill their fellow countrymen than give up their Negroes?

I hate your party fool.

brush up on your comprehension skills

Not one righty can face these facts huh?

So, if these 'facts' are so accurate, how come even the lefties aren't coming in and high fiving you? Perhaps it is because, yet again, all you have demonstrated is that you are, in fact, quite ignorant and well as stupid.
So most blacks are stupid and ignorant? You thinks blacks can't spot a bigot by their actions and not words alone?

The GOP has had a thing in place for every Presidential election, since the racists jumped ship from the Democratic Party enmass, and were welcomed into the waiting and warmly held open arms of the GOP. It was and is still called the 'Southern Strategy'

DevNell is correct that racism in my GOP, particularly in the South, is a cross (ha ha) we have to bear.

But it gets better every year.

Republicans that live and breathe today have kept Black people from voting on purpose for political gain.

Its cold hard fact.

Now if any of those dems from 150 years ago tries to join the democratic party today they wont be allowed to.

Is this any surprise?

Republicans have sought to suppress open voter registration for generations. Same tactic as now, try to find one invalid registration and use it to suppress one hundred

Forum List

Back