Why Attack Muslims first most, there's a lot of other Enemies & Troublemakers?

A lot of the wars have had a steady hand by U.S.A Protestant leaders, be it Obama propping up anti-Assad forces, W. Bush's War in Iraq & Afghanistan.

Why should Protestant Americans be loved, and Muslims hated?????

The truth is both deserve to be hated.
Was it Protestants that raped and pillaged Poland?

American Protestants are the ones that saved Europe, twice over.

Protestant Lutherans killed Poles & stole Polish lands.

So, American Protestants saved what from who?

They saved all of Western Europe from Nazis and communists.

Nazi Germany was heavily Protestant, then Protestants like Churchill, FDR & Truman sold out Poland to the Soviets in the Conferences of Tehran, Yalta & Potsdam.

Poland was invaded by the Soviets years before the US even got into the war. Last I checked the Russians werenā€™t Protestants. But itā€™s American and English Protestantsā€™ fault Poland got occupied. Thatā€™s rich.

Nearly 1% of Poland in the late 1940's was Jewish, but close to 38% of the Soviet officials were Jewish, and generally the higher up the more Jewish they got, of the top 4 people, 3 were Jews Jakub Berman, Hillary Minc & Roman Zambrowski, then the "Supposed" Boleslaw Bierut a Goy,

likewise a similar pattern in the mid 1930's when 1% of the Soviet Union was Jewish, but over 38% of NKVD officials were Jewish, and also the higher up you got the more Jewish, like the head chief of the NKVD was Jew Genrikh Yagoda, the chief in charge of the Gulag was Jew Matvei Berman, and then the chief in head of the Holodomor was Jewish Lazar Kaganovich.

Nazi Germany was heavily Protestant, then Protestants like Churchill, FDR & Truman sold out Poland to the Soviets in the Conferences of Tehran, Yalta & Potsdam.

Poland was invaded by the Soviets years before the US even got into the war. Last I checked the Russians werenā€™t Protestants. But itā€™s American and English Protestantsā€™ fault Poland got occupied. Thatā€™s rich.

Nearly 1% of Poland in the late 1940's was Jewish, but close to 38% of the Soviet officials were Jewish, and generally the higher up the more Jewish they got, of the top 4 people, 3 were Jews Jakub Berman, Hillary Minc & Roman Zambrowski, then the "Supposed" Boleslaw Bierut a Goy,

likewise a similar pattern in the mid 1930's when 1% of the Soviet Union was Jewish, but over 38% of NKVD officials were Jewish, and also the higher up you got the more Jewish, like the head chief of the NKVD was Jew Genrikh Yagoda, the chief in charge of the Gulag was Jew Matvei Berman, and then the chief in head of the Holodomor was Jewish Lazar Kaganovich.

Nice deflection, but that just confirms they werenā€™t Protestants.

Muslims are pretty low on my list of concerns in America.

Muslims did do a few terrible Terrorist attacks, including 9/11, Boston Marathon Bombing, San Bernardino, Fort Hood, and Orlando Night Club shooting.

This is however, an INTERNAL problem, these Muslim terrorists were living, visiting, in America.

Who are the ones who want them here?
Liberals, Liberals, Liberals, many of them Western European, Jewish, Latino, Black, Asian, and Muslim.

Liberals kill more Americans than Muslims too.
So, why should I like Liberals more than Muslims????

This isn't even a big concern, out of all murders, Terrorism isn't even a major factor.

Fact is Blacks kill the most?

Then Blacks take the most Welfare.

So, Why should I like Blacks more than Muslims??????

Who brought in the Black problem, and dumped it off on our Northern states???????? The South.

Now, who got us involved in silly Wars in like Vietnam, and Iraq, wasting American lives, and American tax-payers money.

Who takes more Welfare, and takes our jobs?
The South.

The South also kills more Americans than Muslims.
So, why should I like the South, anymore than Muslims?

More Americans die from poor health, than from Murders.
Who are the ones who want to limit & even eliminate the healthcare for Americans
Republicans!
So, why should I like Republicans, anymore than Muslims?

Then there's the matter of jobs going to foreigners.

Who's hiring most of the Illegal Immigrants, who undermine wages, undercut jobs, pay less in taxes?

Illegal Immigrants also kill more Americans than Muslims.
So, why should I like Illegal Immigrants any more than Muslims?

Who are the ones who want to outsource jobs to countries like China, Vietnam, Mexico, India, etc. etc.? To the demise of the American work force?

Wall Street, Wall Street, Wall Street, many of them Jewish & Western European.

Why should I like Wall Street, more than Muslims??????

Who are the ones pushing Hollywood & Media biases, to brainwash the masses, into a Liberal stupor, and into a degenerate swath?

As they bash my Polish & Catholic heritages.

It's Jews once again.

So, why should I like Jews more than Muslims????
Without Liberals, your parents would have been dirt poor.

I'm a Fascist, down with Republicans & Democrats, two sides of the same coin
Youā€™re a miscreant.

Lessee:

1). Muslims attacked and destroyed the World Trade Center and the Pentagon killing 3000 innocent Americans.

2). Muslims are at the heart of or near the center of almost every conflict going on in the world.

3). There is always some asshole like you pleading their case that they are just great people which are merely misunderstood.

That's reason enough for me to put them permanently in the shitcan for the rest of my life along with the Japs and Pearl Harbor.

A lot of the wars have had a steady hand by U.S.A Protestant leaders, be it Obama propping up anti-Assad forces, W. Bush's War in Iraq & Afghanistan.

They likely all drank milk as well. Surely THAT must be the cause.

Western Europeans in general are Sub-Human savages.

Most of them are either mega-Anti-White, anti-Racist, ANTIFA types, or mega pro-Jewish, Zionist, pro-Israel, types.

Both do untold damage to the European peoples.

Most of them are either mega-Anti-White, anti-Racist, ANTIFA types, or mega pro-Jewish, Zionist, pro-Israel, types.

I see. So Western Europeans are sub-human savages, but Nazis, communists, and Islamic fascists are great people.

There are only two types of Muslims:

1. Terrorists

2. Terrorists who haven't gotten their marching orders yet.
There's a member here who claims to be a Muslim and he would gladly kiss tramp's fat ass if he was asked. But you're right, he probably would murder someone if tramp told him to. You probably know who I'm referring to.

You don't even know wtf you are talking about. How am I supposed to?

I see. So Western Europeans are sub-human savages, but Nazis, communists, and Islamic fascists are great people.

The #1 problems of today are Globalist ANTIFA type Anti-Racists & Liberals, and the main people to perpetrate this debacle are none other than Brits & Jews, and the higher you go in the Globalist ranks the more British & Jewish you get too.

Islam, Nazis & even Communists are actually much more anti-Globalist, than the Anglo-Jewish Capitalists are.

There's absolutely NO REASON for me to like Brits.

Britain's perhaps the most anti-Polish nation in the World today, there's more anti-Polish hate crimes, and vicious attacks & killings of Polish people than anywhere in the World by far.

British in the UK tend to be far more pro-Jewish, pro-Black, and slightly more pro-Muslim than most of Europe.

British in the USA tend to be far, far more pro-Jewish than Europe, even if not anymore pro-Black, or pro-Muslim, they still don't come close to being as Nationalistic, anti-Jewish, anti-Black, or anti-Muslim as countries in Southern Europe like Italy & Greece, or Eastern Europe like Poland & Hungary.

British have killed a ton of people, probably more than Germans have.
Who are you kidding?

The famine genocides of India, took about 60 million by the British Empire, when Britain stole resources from India, and allowed them to starve to death.

The USA has killed between 15 - 30 million by War, since WW2, by none other than Ethnic Brits.

Brits have killed, and oppressed for eons.

Brits played a large role in the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Brits played a large role in killing Irish Catholics, nearly 40% of Ireland's population perished under British Oliver Cromwell, another 1 million Irish were killed in famine, where Brits stole Irish resources, and allowed them to starve to death.

There's the Tasmanian Aborigines who went extinct due to British policies.

There's also presumably millions of other Australoids, Native Americans, Maori, and Africans systemically killed by the British Empire.

The British killed, and oppressed Boers in South Africa.

The British killed, and oppressed Germans with a Blockade following WW1.

The British killed & oppressed in the Mau-Mau Uprising in the 1950's.

There's a list that can keep going, on, and on.

The #1 problems of today are Globalist ANTIFA type Anti-Racists & Liberals, and the main people to perpetrate this debacle are none other than Brits & Jews, and the higher you go in the Globalist ranks the more British & Jewish you get too.

Islam, Nazis & even Communists are actually much more anti-Globalist, than the Anglo-Jewish Capitalists are.

Britain's perhaps the most anti-Polish nation in the World today, there's more anti-Polish hate crimes, and vicious attacks & killings of Polish people than anywhere in the World by far.

British in the UK tend to be far more pro-Jewish, pro-Black, and slightly more pro-Muslim than most of Europe.

British in the USA tend to be far, far more pro-Jewish than Europe, even if not anymore pro-Black, or pro-Muslim, they still don't come close to being as Nationalistic, anti-Jewish, anti-Black, or anti-Muslim as countries in Southern Europe like Italy & Greece, or Eastern Europe like Poland & Hungary.

Who are you kidding?

The famine genocides of India, took about 60 million by the British Empire, when Britain stole resources from India, and allowed them to starve to death.

The USA has killed between 15 - 30 million by War, since WW2, by none other than Ethnic Brits.

Brits played a large role in killing Irish Catholics, nearly 40% of Ireland's population perished under British Oliver Cromwell, another 1 million Irish were killed in famine, where Brits stole Irish resources, and allowed them to starve to death.

There's also presumably millions of other Australoids, Native Americans, Maori, and Africans systemically killed by the British Empire.

Wow, sounds like your communist overlords educated you well on anti-Western propaganda. So much so, that you love your communist oppressors.

Itā€™s funny how you conflate radical leftwingers like ANTIFA who are atheists with Protestants. Atheists and Marxists are the ones that oppressed millions under communism, and continue to do so today.

Who are you kidding?

Wow, sounds like your communist overlords educated you well on anti-Western propaganda. So much so, that you love your communist oppressors.

Itā€™s funny how you conflate radical leftwingers like ANTIFA who are atheists with Protestants. Atheists and Marxists are the ones that oppressed millions under communism, and continue to do so today.

Communism is far more akin to Nationalism & Social Conservative values than Capitalism is.

Even Stalin abolished Abortion, criminalized Gays, deported ethnic minorities out of Polish, Russian, and Ukrainian living spaces.

Not that I'm a Communist, I'm a Fascist supporter.

Fascism is the best system devised by man.

Capitalism & Communism both belong in the trash heaps of history.

Who are you kidding?

So, W Bush a Globalist Neocon wasn't a religious Protestant, who said that God speaks to him?
LOL, WTF?

The Globalists are United under Power, Greed & Control. (I wouldn't say Religion is much of a factor involved)

They'll use any system to achieve their goals, but right now they're benefitting greatly from Capitalism to spread & sell Liberalism & Globalization.

Lessee:

1). Muslims attacked and destroyed the World Trade Center and the Pentagon killing 3000 innocent Americans.

2). Muslims are at the heart of or near the center of almost every conflict going on in the world.

3). There is always some asshole like you pleading their case that they are just great people which are merely misunderstood.

That's reason enough for me to put them permanently in the shitcan for the rest of my life along with the Japs and Pearl Harbor.

Nazi Germany created its own religion to conform with their anti-Jew propaganda. Itā€™s hilarious that you claim Nazi Germany was ā€œProtestantā€ yet your entire arguement is that all Protestants are pro-Israel and pro-Jewish. So which is it, are Protestants all pro-Jews, or did they put the Jews in ovens?

Funny how you blame the US and UK for ā€œselling outā€ Poland, as if it was ever ours to sell. They got conquered because they were weak and couldnā€™t defend themselves. But yet again, somehow American Protestants are supposed to be responsible for the actions of foreign countries, neither of which was Protestant.

Nazi Germany created its own religion to conform with their anti-Jew propaganda. Itā€™s hilarious that you claim Nazi Germany was ā€œProtestantā€ yet your entire arguement is that all Protestants are pro-Israel and pro-Jewish. So which is it, are Protestants all pro-Jews, or did they put the Jews in ovens?

Funny how you blame the US and UK for ā€œselling outā€ Poland, as if it was ever ours to sell. They got conquered because they were weak and couldnā€™t defend themselves. But yet again, somehow American Protestants are supposed to be responsible for the actions of foreign countries, neither of which was Protestant.

Western Europeans are very dumb, easily brainwashed, and very violent.

That's why they flail their arms around going from extreme anti-Jewish violence (Hoocaust) to extreme pro-Jewish violence (Zionism)

Same goes with going from extreme anti-Black genocide, to allowing Blacks to riot in their streets killing their own people.

I don't really understand Western Europeans, something's not right at all with these people.

Who are you kidding?

So, W Bush a Globalist Neocon wasn't a religious Protestant, who said that God speaks to him?
LOL, WTF?

The Globalists are United under Power, Greed & Control. (I wouldn't say Religion is much of a factor involved)

They'll use any system to achieve their goals, but right now they're benefitting greatly from Capitalism to spread & sell Liberalism & Globalization.

Has it occurred to you that not all Protestants are alike? Bush merely responded to us being attacked. I think he was wrong to try to bring the Muslim savages democracy, he should had bombed the Middle East pillar to post.
Protestants are very much divided over foreign policy. Some are very leftwing, some are neocons, and many are with President Trump and believe we should keep Muslims out of our country and let them kill each other.

That's why they flail their arms around going from extreme anti-Jewish violence (Hoocaust) to extreme pro-Jewish violence (Zionism)

Same goes with going from extreme anti-Black genocide, to allowing Blacks to riot in their streets killing their own people.

I don't really understand Western Europeans, something's not right at all with these people.

Itā€™s not that difficult to understand, Marxism has spread through America like a cancer.

Who are you kidding?

A million Poles moved to the UK after Poland joined the EU because the UK is awesome and Poland sucks.

The biggest reason why Britain voted to leave the EU was immigration, with the massive influx of Poles rushing to get to the UK one of the destabilizing factors. The Poles had a similar effect on Britain as the Mexicans have had on America.

Arguably, had the EU not allowed the Poles in, the UK would still be in the EU.

Who are you kidding?

A million Poles moved to the UK after Poland joined the EU because the UK is awesome and Poland sucks.

The biggest reason why Britain voted to leave the EU was immigration, with the massive influx of Poles rushing to get to the UK one of the destabilizing factors. The Poles had a similar effect on Britain as the Mexicans have had on America.

Arguably, had the EU not allowed the Poles in, the UK would still be in the EU.

Britain's a mess, a lot more issues with Gangs, Terrorism, Crime, Murder, Hate Crimes, Drug abuse, Single Mothers, etc. etc. than Poland.

All Britain has is more money, and yet everything costs more.

I don't advise for Poles to go to Britain, as Britain's clearly a terrible anti-Polish disgrace.

The funny part is Brits will accept Blacks & Pakis as their brothers before Poles.

I've not met a more braindead European ethnicity than the Brits, you can tell they're less than Human.

Who are you kidding?

LOL, WTF?

Has it occurred to you that not all Protestants are alike? Bush merely responded to us being attacked. I think he was wrong to try to bring the Muslim savages democracy, he should had bombed the Middle East pillar to post.
Protestants are very much divided over foreign policy. Some are very leftwing, some are neocons, and many are with President Trump and believe we should keep Muslims out of our country and let them kill each other.

See, Protestants are violent, you call for more blood-shed in the Middle-East.

Yet, all more blood-shed in the Middle-East has done is created this Islamist Refugee crisis.

Itā€™s not that difficult to understand, Marxism has spread through America like a cancer.

Marxism has NOTHING to do with social Liberalism.

On the contrary it's actually Capitalism which sells out to Liberalism, hiring Illegals for profit, hiring Refugees for profits, outsourcing jobs for profits, selling Porn for profits, selling Gangster Rap music for profit, selling Abortion for profit, selling Gay wedding apparel for profit, selling ilicit Drugs for profits.

Capitalism is the #1 problem in American society.

You're a genocidal maniac, clearly a vile beast of burden, like most Neocon Zionist predators.

You betcha. Why thank you for noticing! We could solve your Palestinian problem tomorrow. Once and for all shut all of you up. Every day you catch another breath is by dint of our beneficent mercy.

So, you're calling for the extermination of Palestinians, eh?

Such a feral genocidal Barbarian.

Why are Zionists such scum?

Forum List

Back