Why Attack Muslims first most, there's a lot of other Enemies & Troublemakers?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Muslims are pretty low on my list of concerns in America.

Muslims did do a few terrible Terrorist attacks, including 9/11, Boston Marathon Bombing, San Bernardino, Fort Hood, and Orlando Night Club shooting.

This is however, an INTERNAL problem, these Muslim terrorists were living, visiting, in America.

Who are the ones who want them here?
Liberals, Liberals, Liberals, many of them Western European, Jewish, Latino, Black, Asian, and Muslim.

Liberals kill more Americans than Muslims too.
So, why should I like Liberals more than Muslims????

This isn't even a big concern, out of all murders, Terrorism isn't even a major factor.

Fact is Blacks kill the most?

Then Blacks take the most Welfare.

So, Why should I like Blacks more than Muslims??????

Who brought in the Black problem, and dumped it off on our Northern states???????? The South.

Now, who got us involved in silly Wars in like Vietnam, and Iraq, wasting American lives, and American tax-payers money.

Who takes more Welfare, and takes our jobs?
The South.

The South also kills more Americans than Muslims.
So, why should I like the South, anymore than Muslims?

More Americans die from poor health, than from Murders.
Who are the ones who want to limit & even eliminate the healthcare for Americans
Republicans!
So, why should I like Republicans, anymore than Muslims?

Then there's the matter of jobs going to foreigners.

Who's hiring most of the Illegal Immigrants, who undermine wages, undercut jobs, pay less in taxes?

Illegal Immigrants also kill more Americans than Muslims.
So, why should I like Illegal Immigrants any more than Muslims?

Who are the ones who want to outsource jobs to countries like China, Vietnam, Mexico, India, etc. etc.? To the demise of the American work force?

Wall Street, Wall Street, Wall Street, many of them Jewish & Western European.

Why should I like Wall Street, more than Muslims??????

Who are the ones pushing Hollywood & Media biases, to brainwash the masses, into a Liberal stupor, and into a degenerate swath?

As they bash my Polish & Catholic heritages.

It's Jews once again.

So, why should I like Jews more than Muslims????

Last edited:

Muslims did do a few terrible Terrorist attacks, including 9/11, Boston Marathon Bombing, San Bernardino, Fort Hood, and Orlando Night Club shooting.

This is however, an INTERNAL problem, these Muslim terrorists were living, visiting, in America.

Liberals, Liberals, Liberals, many of them Western European, Jewish, Latino, Black, Asian, and Muslim.

This isn't even a big concern, out of all murders, Terrorism isn't even a major factor.

Who brought in the Black problem, and dumped it off on our Northern states???????? The South.

Now, who got us involved in silly Wars in like Vietnam, and Iraq, wasting American lives, and American tax-payers money.

The South.

Who are the ones who want to limit & even eliminate the healthcare for Americans
Republicans!

Who's hiring most of the Illegal Immigrants, who undermine wages, undercut jobs, pay less in taxes?

Who are the ones who want to outsource jobs to countries like China, Vietnam, Mexico, India, etc. etc.? To the demise of the American work force?

Who are the ones pushing Hollywood & Media biases, to brainwash the masses, into a Liberal stupor, and into a degenerate swath?

It's Jews once again.

Sounds like you love Muslims. Why don’t you move to an Islamic shithole and be in heaven?

Lessee:

1). Muslims attacked and destroyed the World Trade Center and the Pentagon killing 3000 innocent Americans.

2). Muslims are at the heart of or near the center of almost every conflict going on in the world.

3). There is always some asshole like you pleading their case that they are just great people which are merely misunderstood.

That's reason enough for me to put them permanently in the shitcan for the rest of my life along with the Japs and Pearl Harbor.

It's Jews once again.

woohoo-i-made-k85u27.jpg

The South.

Republicans!

It's Jews once again.

Dude you didn't even need all these words.

You could I have just said, I love me some Muslims cause they can't stand the Jooooos either.

Honest to Pete, it's so dull.

The South.

Republicans!

It's Jews once again.

catechism whore sophistry

• Banned

The South.

Republicans!

It's Jews once again.

Sounds like you love Muslims. Why don’t you move to an Islamic shithole and be in heaven?

Where do I say anything about loving Muslims, exactly?

• Banned

Lessee:

1). Muslims attacked and destroyed the World Trade Center and the Pentagon killing 3000 innocent Americans.

2). Muslims are at the heart of or near the center of almost every conflict going on in the world.

3). There is always some asshole like you pleading their case that they are just great people which are merely misunderstood.

That's reason enough for me to put them permanently in the shitcan for the rest of my life along with the Japs and Pearl Harbor.

A lot of the wars have had a steady hand by U.S.A Protestant leaders, be it Obama propping up anti-Assad forces, W. Bush's War in Iraq & Afghanistan.

Why should Protestant Americans be loved, and Muslims hated?????

The truth is both deserve to be hated.

• Banned

The South.

Republicans!

It's Jews once again.

You could I have just said, I love me some Muslims cause they can't stand the Jooooos either.

I didn't say I love Muslims, I'm clearly anti-Muslim, none the less absolutely Muslims are better than Jews, because Muslims are more straight forward Right-Wingers, while Jews are manipulative sneaky Leftists.

The South.

Republicans!

It's Jews once again.

tl;dr

A lot of the wars have had a steady hand by U.S.A Protestant leaders, be it Obama propping up anti-Assad forces, W. Bush's War in Iraq & Afghanistan.

Bull. The USA didn't START the war in Syria, it was just reacting to it, and Bush didn't START the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, he was merely going there in reaction to other events which caused it. But then, you know that. No one is going after Muslims attacking them, they come to you and pick a fight (always offended by something). Just like your Palestinians---- they could have ended their war and had peace and a nice chunk of land for 50 years but instead the Arabs chose to keep fighting instead.

The South.

Republicans!

It's Jews once again.

I didn't say I love Muslims, I'm clearly anti-Muslim, none the less absolutely Muslims are better than Jews, because Muslims are more straight forward Right-Wingers, while Jews are manipulative sneaky Leftists.

I have known lots of muslims over the past 50 years -----of those who
divulged their "party"----all were democrats-------no republicans

Lessee:

Why should Protestant Americans be loved, and Muslims hated?????

The truth is both deserve to be hated.
Was it Protestants that raped and pillaged Poland?

American Protestants are the ones that saved Europe, twice over.

The South.

Republicans!

It's Jews once again.

Where do I say anything about loving Muslims, exactly?
You exposed yourself. Best just to slither away at this point.

On topic you are correct, Muslims are not the biggest threat to the US.
Our own uneducated population is. Just how bad is it? We nominated the two most hated people in the country to choose our next president. Both parties had RATIONAL choices. Webb & Walker. But we love to cut ourselves apparently.
While Trump did at least momentarily stop the progressive rollercoaster I fear it will whip back onto the tracks with a vengeance.
We have became incapable of communicating with each other in this nation.
The advent of the internet was a double edged sword and we are currently sliding across the side that makes you bleed.
Until we return to the days of personal accountability the erosion will not stop.
Just look at Kevin Spacey as an example. The man is accused of some pretty serious shit and what does he do? Puts out a video mocking the intelligence of Americans.

The South.

Republicans!

It's Jews once again.

tl;dr
I read it. The tldr is he hates Jews. So much so that the Muslim threat is overlooked

Forum List

Back