Why are you so anti-Romney(like me), when nearly half of the USA support him?

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
I do not support Romney. I suppose you know the reasons...
However I am asking:

Question in the title is fairly self-explanatory. I don't understand how participants are so disproportionate on this. In theory, half of you should be for, and half of you should be against.

Is it that Romney targets the elderly age group better than Obama or something, thus less forumers? Sorry to the older participants out there!
Cartoon-NottRomney.jpg

He wears magic underwear and believes by doing so he will get his very own planet in the afterlife.

I think that a lot of the world see Romney as a war-monger, and to have someone who thinks like that leading one of the most powerful nations on the planet is quite a frightening prospect. Exactly this kind of thoughts another half of Americans has.

I think that a lot of the world see Romney as a war-monger, and to have someone who thinks like that leading one of the most powerful nations on the planet is quite a frightening prospect. Exactly this kind of thoughts another half of Americans has.
But what you "think" has been proven to be pretty ridiculous/stupid lately. So how about you stop telling us what you "think" and start posting some solid, factual remarks. :cool:

Romney supporters can generally be thought of as a sub-group of "Americans who don't actually care about politics" - which is the vast majority of Americans.

The posters on this forum, on the other hand, are a sub-group of the small minority of Americans who not only pay attention to politics, but care greatly about them.

He's mormon that means he obeys his mormon president, so I guess he'll never be POTUS. But why has mormon president never run for POTUS office...

Forum List

Back