Why Are Women Attracted to Shy Guys?

My experience is the other way. Growing up as a teenager I had lots of girlfriends and I consider myself aggressive ( appropriately ) when it come to approaching or dealing with girls. I have several friends that are shy but it's hard for them to get a girlfriend because girls wants to have fun. On the other side they are tougher and play better sports than me. Then again all girls and boys are not the same.

it's not aggression, but SOCIAL SKILLS we like.

why do you guys always think it's the aggresion? Of course potential aggresion CAN be a bonus, for several obvious reasons.

My experience is the other way. Growing up as a teenager I had lots of girlfriends and I consider myself aggressive ( appropriately ) when it come to approaching or dealing with girls. I have several friends that are shy but it's hard for them to get a girlfriend because girls wants to have fun. On the other side they are tougher and play better sports than me. Then again all girls and boys are not the same.
I only had 2 girlfriends in all my teenage years but I had a lot of girls that hit on me and or told me later as an adult they really liked me specifically because I was shy. I was always slightly envious (and exhausted) of guys like you that got the women and juggled them with ease. I did play sports which gave me instant popularity so I always assumed that was why any girls liked me. :laugh:

Or you have the look as #17 posted ( first paragraph).

ah ha, shy guys are safe too, because you won't be flirting with other girls. But you must be good looking for this to apply.

Some girls like to do the talking too. They don't want questions to draw them out. They don't need to be "led" as many girls do.

I only had 2 girlfriends in all my teenage years but I had a lot of girls that hit on me and or told me later as an adult they really liked me specifically because I was shy. I was always slightly envious (and exhausted) of guys like you that got the women and juggled them with ease. I did play sports wh5ich gave me instant popularity so I always assumed that was why any girls liked me. :laugh:

I only had 2 girlfriends in all my teenage years but I had a lot of girls that hit on me and or told me later as an adult they really liked me specifically because I was shy. I was always slightly envious (and exhausted) of guys like you that got the women and juggled them with ease. I did play sports which gave me instant popularity so I always assumed that was why any girls liked me. :laugh:

Or you have the look as #17 posted ( first paragraph).

Probably my smile. Everyone says I have a great smile and I smile when I get embarrassed.

ah ha, shy guys are safe too, because you won't be flirting with other girls. But you must be good looking for this to apply.

Some girls like to do the talking too. They don't want questions to draw them out. They don't need to be "led" as many girls do.

I only had 2 girlfriends in all my teenage years but I had a lot of girls that hit on me and or told me later as an adult they really liked me specifically because I was shy. I was always slightly envious (and exhausted) of guys like you that got the women and juggled them with ease. I did play sports wh5ich gave me instant popularity so I always assumed that was why any girls liked me. :laugh:
Good point. I was probably "safe" to some girls. I know my girlfriend in high school was a take charge type of girl that talked a lot without any prodding.

I always found the loud, cocky guys in school to be a turn off.
I prefered the funny ones :)

Forum List

Back