Invited this girl over to my place tomorrow night and then she asked me something crazy

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
"I am staying over until the next morning right?"

HUH? We are meeting for the first time off of craigslist and don't even know if we will click when we see each other and she asked me some silly shit like that? I was telling her we should meet on Saturday because I didn't want her traveling by herself late at night. And that's when she said she doesn't mind because she assumed she was staying over my place until the next day.

I am thinking of changing my mind because that question turned me off. You don't ask to spend the night you just let it happen naturally. She sounds homeless LOL

Oh, I thought that she said yes was the crazy part. Poor dear doesn't even that she is about to be a chair or an Ottoman for several hours. lol

HUH? We are meeting for the first time off of craigslist and don't even know if we will click when we see each other and she asked me some silly shit like that? I was telling her we should meet on Saturday because I didn't want her traveling by herself late at night. And that's when she said she doesn't mind because she assumed she was staying over my place until the next day.

I am thinking of changing my mind because that question turned me off. You don't ask to spend the night you just let it happen naturally. She sounds homeless LOL

Well, if you are telling the truth...sounds like this chick has absolutely no common sense and doesn't value herself enough.

Not to say that you are, but you could be some sort of crazed nut advertising for your next victim...she doesn't know that, and you yourself don't know if she's a crazed nut or not.

Uh, yeah...no. Just no.

Well, if you are telling the truth...sounds like this chick has absolutely no common sense and doesn't value herself enough.

Not to say that you are, but you could be some sort of crazed nut advertising for your next victim...she doesn't know that, and you yourself don't know if she's a crazed nut or not.

Uh, yeah...no. Just no.

I agree with you, I'm turned off

Having butt slapping sex with someone you don't respect can sometimes be the best sex in the world. Who doesn't know that?

Having butt slapping sex with someone you don't respect can sometimes be the best sex in the world. Who doesn't know that?

I don't have sex with women I meet for the first time, I have to get to know you

What will your mom say?

What will your mom say?

My room is so far away from hers she won't even know

Just keep Lorena Bobbitt in the back of your mind. :laugh2:

Not me. I don't even do meet-ups on neutral ground with casual internet acquaintances.

I don't have sex with women I meet for the first time, I have to get to know you
And you went looking on Craig's list? Oh, puh leaze.

And you went looking on Craig's list? Oh, puh leaze.

I was in the nice section of craigslist not the FREAK section

Forum List

Back