Why Are The Letter People Not Inclusive To The Letter "H"?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
as in heterosexual? I mean they keep on adding more and more letters to the alphabet to be more and more inclusive of everyone out there. Except heterosexuals. They refuse to be inclusive with heterosexuals. Pretty soon their alphabet will include 25 letters, but no letter H. If they think we should be inclusive with everyone why isn't the letter H in their alphabet?

Pretty soon, it'll be straight folks in the closet.

as in heterosexual? I mean they keep on adding more and more letters to the alphabet to be more and more inclusive of everyone out there. Except heterosexuals. They refuse to be inclusive with heterosexuals. Pretty soon their alphabet will include 25 letters, but no letter H. If they think we should be inclusive with everyone why isn't the letter H in their alphabet?

Because you're not human, you evil straight person.

I think, in a way, they're simply trying to make you believe that all of their trouble and misfortune is your fault and your responsibility.

It comes from being raised by immature, irresponsible people who are unable to teach them why it's important to accept responsibility for your own happiness.

heterosexuals already have a word that represents them .. that word is republicans .

WTF!?!?!
3Eu.gif

Because the letters they're looking for imply various shades of NUTJOB. Heterosexual doesn't fit the narrative.

Forum List

Back