Is The Best Way To Hold On To Our Democracy To Take Democracy away?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I hear over and over and over again from the left that if Trump wins, our democracy will be taken away. It will be the end of democracy. And yet if Trump should win through a democratic vote, the left still say that takes democracy away. So, the left have formulated a plan to hold on to our democracy by taking democracy away. Does the end justify the means? Can we actually hold on to our democracy by taking democracy away? Can we take democracy away from just one election in order to save democracy and then re-instate democracy after the election?

I hear over and over and over again from the left that if Trump wins, our democracy will be taken away. It will be the end of democracy. And yet if Trump should win through a democratic vote, the left still say that takes democracy away. So, the left have formulated a plan to hold on to our democracy by taking democracy away. Does the end justify the means? Can we actually hold on to our democracy by taking democracy away? Can we take democracy away from just one election in order to save democracy and then re-instate democracy after the election?
if Trump loses, are you guys going to storm the capitol again to try to stop the certification of the election?

There’s no one storming the capitol in that video.

Just Trump’s mob did that.
The squad and others incited these people to storm the capitol. Why are the squad insurrectionists not charged with insurrection and taken off ballots?

Last edited:
I don’t believe that. 1/6 was a sad spectacle of you losers trying to win by force what they couldn’t win at the ballot box. Tale as old as time with despots.
You could have just answered yes to the OP, that the best way to save democracy is to take democracy away.

The squad and others incited these people to storm the capitol. Why are the squad insurrectionists not charged with insurrection and taken off ballots?

Show me where “the squad” incited them. Show me where the protestors attempted to overthrow the elected government.

Please, think before you post. This is pretty low effort.

Stop thinking the US is or has ever been a Democracy. This country has always been a Constitutional Republic. There is a difference between the two and the Founding Fathers loathed Democracies.

Most of the people who call the US a Democrat are either stupid and uneducated or they know better and are trying to scare the stupid and uneducated. Democrats are not the only ones doing this some Republicans are starting to repeat this bullshit.

That isn't happening. It's all in your head.

I will be my house that since post #2 some leftists that are on my ignore list have showed up here and posted......proving post #2 to be a factual statement!!!

Ray Epps and the other deep state agents provocateurs.

Oh, and the first hour or so it was totally peaceful, and then the thug police began firing flash bangs into the crowd. Etc., etc., etc.
It was violent much earlier than that. The mob quickly overran the outer perimeter of fencing and police, including causing injuries.

Logic and reason went out the door with the left in 2016. I only take them seriously through a 'know your enemy' perspective now.

Forum List

Back