Why are right wingers so darn afraid?

why are flame threads allowed to stay in politics?

why can't leftist follow the basic rules of where to post threads?

are they inherently rude?
were they poorly raised?
are they just natural assholes?

on a side note; Why do leftist pussies need study after study after study that tells them they are better than the rest of us?

answer; weakness
It isn't a flame thread. Research shows that conservatives are afraid of change. That is a reasonable topic to put under discussion.
The only affraid of change we have is the ultra left goes to far jumps into something with out a plan, like obama care" lets just pass it to see whats in it" or electing obama, lets just elect someone out of a Chicago phone book and sees what happens.

Why do lefties always assume they know how everyone else feels and what they think? Did you ever consider asking people what they think and feel instead of acting like you know? For example why does the Indiana law seem to scare the left so much considering the lengths the left has gone to to demonize and mischaracterize it?

Republican fear fest includes;
fear of black men and women
fear of gay men and women
fear of Muslims
fear if illegals
fear of MW workers earning a little more money
fear that the ultra rich won't be given even more money
fear of unions
fear of education
fear of science
fear of change
fear that their opinions are being given less and less credence by normal Americans.

There are fear threads started by right wingers on every one of those topics. (except the last one)

Better question; what are Republicans NOT afraid of?

I'm being serious here, almost everything and everyone seems to scare right wingers into believing that "their world is ending."

Just looking at some of the threads' titles, we can see that their anger (which is really an expression of their fears) is now directed toward gays, especially since Pence of Indiana is running backwards so fast that its surprising that he's still standing.

So, we can now add to right wingers' new trepidations, gays and lesbians........
Of course, these poor evangelical, gun toting tea partiers, are also threatened by progressives, libs, democrats, dark skinned people, Iranians, unions, and scientists.

You know, good folks, Charles Darwin was and is correct.....adapt or perish in time.
Your time ,most likely should be spent reflecting on your life and short coming,rather than posting Bull Shit,about others.
The tolerant inclusive left is one of the biggest lies out there.

"Why are right wingers so darn afraid?"

Change is very frightening for most conservatives, who are in essence reactionaries.

Most conservatives have an unwarranted fear of diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, perceived by many on the right to be some sort of a 'threat.'

And unfortunately that fear in conjunction with ignorance often manifests as hate, bigotry, and racism.

Who says the fear is unwarranted?

What if our perceptions, that the change is for the worse, is correct?

My buddies who ridiculed me for not going white water rafting with them were not afraid. They did not correctly perceive the danger involved.

I stuck with what I knew, playing video games and I had a very pleasant weekend.

fear of Muslims
fear if illegals
fear of unions
fear of education
fear of science
fear of change
fear that their opinions are being given less and less credence by normal Americans.

There are fear threads started by right wingers on every one of those topics. (except the last one)

Well its very apparent that you fear the right,or you wouldn't be posting such nonsense.

I'm being serious here, almost everything and everyone seems to scare right wingers into believing that "their world is ending."
Their world is ending, is why. Whether that's a good or bad thing is up to the individual but change necessarily means the old ways go away, and Conservatives are all about preserving the status quo.

It all fits together nicely when you step back and think about it.

Not all change is good.

For example why does the Indiana law seem to scare the left so much considering the lengths the left has gone to to demonize and mischaracterize it?

Maybe you could explain just what the problem was that the legislature was "fixing" with this law?

I don't believe the left was scared. Maybe confused as to what the problem was and what problems the law would create.

Now I know that people like you believe it un American to question your betters, but the left don't feel that way.
They have questions, they want answers. And if the answers aren't forthcoming, they protest.

Thank god for loyal lefty Americans.

Just looking at some of the threads' titles, we can see that their anger (which is really an expression of their fears) is now directed toward gays, especially since Pence of Indiana is running backwards so fast that its surprising that he's still standing.

So, we can now add to right wingers' new trepidations, gays and lesbians........
Of course, these poor evangelical, gun toting tea partiers, are also threatened by progressives, libs, democrats, dark skinned people, Iranians, unions, and scientists.

You know, good folks, Charles Darwin was and is correct.....adapt or perish in time.

Conservatives always lose on the social issues, over time. Currrently, the gay rights issue is being settled,

and they're losing. And they're hysterical over it.

It's the final battle, and they're like Hitler in the bunker,

drafting old men and children into the army and throwing them into battle.

lol

Well its very apparent that you fear the right,or you wouldn't be posting such nonsense.

Hey, feel free to list which one you are not afraid of. If any.
But anyway, why would the things Republicans fear scare me? The only thing that scares me about Republicans is that they MIGHT win the White House again in my lifetime. Now that's scary.

Hey, feel free to list which one you are not afraid of. If any.
But anyway, why would the things Republicans fear scare me? The only thing that scares me about Republicans is that they MIGHT win the White House again in my lifetime. Now that's scary.
Yet you here bubbling up a storm??!!
I don't fear you or the left at all,most people on the left are not like you,simple minded hacks are nothing to be afraid of.
What you and you type like to do is lie about others,that once again is very apparent,you fear.

Were you on any political boards when Bush's neo-con crew were making hay? It's really not as different as you might think.

In my view, the extreme fear exhibited by those not in power is a direct result of abandoning the core principles of a constitutionally limited government. It's absolutely necessary for a sustainable democracy.

fear of Muslims
fear if illegals
fear of unions
fear of education
fear of science
fear of change

I take your post personal zeke, what are you talking about?

Fear of blacks? Some of my best friends are black

Fear of woman? How many republican woman are govenors again? 5 how many are democrat woman govenors? 1

Fear of across the board MW? Yes its economics people will lose jobs

Fear of gays? Don't care, I have friends that are Lesbos

Fear of illegals? Again economics,it hurts low skilled workers fighting for jobs

Fear of Unions? Yes public ones, any one with a brain can figure out that scam, Detroit and Illinois as any example

Affraid of muslims? Nope not the ones who own my local quickie mart, they are cool.

Fear of education? Yea when it comes to the ultra left Indoctrination of the children , when it comes to common core

Fear of science? Yea when its junk science, like man made climate change

Last edited:
For example why does the Indiana law seem to scare the left so much considering the lengths the left has gone to to demonize and mischaracterize it?

Maybe you could explain just what the problem was that the legislature was "fixing" with this law?

I don't believe the left was scared. Maybe confused as to what the problem was and what problems the law would create.

Now I know that people like you believe it un American to question your betters, but the left don't feel that way.
They have questions, they want answers. And if the answers aren't forthcoming, they protest.

Thank god for loyal lefty Americans.
You know what people like me believe you just proved my point about the left assuming they know what people believe. Thanks for making my point.

fear of Muslims
fear if illegals
fear of unions
fear of education
fear of science
fear of change

Well it works mainly like this... Set up a team mentality i.e. with us or against us. Create atmosphere that to compromise is to decent(i.e.RINO.)... The only conservative is the true conservative, ie you can't be conservative enough....

Then get them to watch a News Channel which speaks also in absolutes... Speak like they know even if they don't... Important to be first before right... Then get channel (and other media) to tell them everything wrong is because of the blue team (and any other group that questions Red team)...

Just like a cult make sure no one moves from the path in fear of being ridiculed and ostracized from the safety of the Red Team...

Fear is a main tool to use, you have to get them all scared and the Red Team is ones with the answers... Facts have to be blurred, twisted and used to our advantage...

This is why... Basic Tribalism mixed with cult behaviour...

Forum List

Back