Why are right wingers so darn afraid?

No thanks, seems like you lefties need all the crutches to prop up your meaningless little lives. You know like starting ridiculously infantile threads like this one. Now you've doubled down with this post, really?

Such gratitude you're showing toward folks who are trying to help you with your insecurities. tsk, tsk......

No need, I've got guns, I don't feel insecure. When are you going to stop projecting?

"Why are right wingers so darn afraid?"

Change is very frightening for most conservatives, who are in essence reactionaries.

Most conservatives have an unwarranted fear of diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, perceived by many on the right to be some sort of a 'threat.'

And unfortunately that fear in conjunction with ignorance often manifests as hate, bigotry, and racism.

Yet it seems only leftist can't go a day without projecting their hate, anger, racism and fear on those who happen to disagree with them. It must be the shits to have such a limited vocabulary.

Republican fear fest includes;
fear of black men and women
fear of gay men and women
fear of Muslims
fear if illegals
fear of MW workers earning a little more money
fear that the ultra rich won't be given even more money
fear of unions
fear of education
fear of science
fear of change
fear that their opinions are being given less and less credence by normal Americans.

There are fear threads started by right wingers on every one of those topics. (except the last one)

Better question; what are Republicans NOT afraid of?

Oh boy another lefty projecting again.

For example why does the Indiana law seem to scare the left so much considering the lengths the left has gone to to demonize and mischaracterize it?

Maybe you could explain just what the problem was that the legislature was "fixing" with this law?

I don't believe the left was scared. Maybe confused as to what the problem was and what problems the law would create.

Now I know that people like you believe it un American to question your betters, but the left don't feel that way.
They have questions, they want answers. And if the answers aren't forthcoming, they protest.

Thank god for loyal lefty Americans.

Protest, hell yeah, no matter how far they have to bus people. LMAO

Liberals seem to think we shouldnt fear that a terrorist nation is trying to acquire nuclear weapons.
And the fact that one of their own is facilitating that acquisition?
Liberal stupidity is downright terrifying..for good reason.

Fear of blacks? Some of my best friends are black

I doubt that dude. You know why I say that? Cause I have seen you be online when some of the biggest right wing racists on the board are GOING OFF on blacks. And you don't say a mother fucking thing about their racist rants.

Tell all your black friends how you are willing to let them be trash talked and you won't say a word about it.
Now that's a real "friend".. LMAO

Fear of blacks? Some of my best friends are black

I doubt that dude. You know why I say that? Cause I have seen you be online when some of the biggest right wing racists on the board are GOING OFF on blacks. And you don't say a mother fucking thing about their racist rants.

Tell all your black friends how you are willing to let them be trash talked and you won't say a word about it.
Now that's a real "friend".. LMAO

Why should I concern myself when people trash black criminals, none of my friends are criminals, just good hard working people.

Funny how a large number of those thread titles are ginned up by leftist like you. Your title for this thread is a perfect example, you know it's bullshit, we know it's bullshit, but you never seem to let that stop you.

Fear not TX soon the tea party will be issuing these to help you through does scary nights.

No thanks, seems like you lefties need all the crutches to prop up your meaningless little lives. You know like starting ridiculously infantile threads like this one. Now you've doubled down with this post, really?
Now that's hilarious. As if 90% of the right wing threads are not "ridiculously infantile." LMAO

Believe it or not I tend to agree with you, this whole forum is turning to shit. Leftist can't go a day without projecting their hate, anger, bigotry and racism and too many on the right try to match them shit post for shit post.

Fear of woman? How many republican woman are govenors again?

I didn't say anything about "women" other that "black women". Try again.

Fear of across the board MW? Yes its economics people will lose jobs

Dude, you admitted just the other day that you have no evidence to back up your claims of all this impending economic doom if MW workers get a little raise.
So what the fuck is up with you spreading your same bullshit, when you admitted you have no proof before?

Fear of gays? Don't care, I have friends that are Lesbos
LMAO. You got some gay friends eh? Same deal dude. You let them get trash talked and don't say a fucking word in their defense. If that's what you do to your "friends" I got a feeling that if most of your "gay" friends understood that you won't stand up for them, they'd be done with you. Try it and find out. Let them know you are a personality on a message board, let them log on and read your posts. They'll know soon who you are a friend of.

Fear of education? Yea when it comes to the ultra left Indoctrination of the children , when it comes to common core
You aren't educated. You have admitted it. YOU have shown it by sentence structure and grammar. You have shown it by your lack of understanding of a problem. (Unless it's plastic) I tried to tell you to step it up.

Fear of science? Yea when its junk science, like man made climate change
Yea dude,. fear of science. When 95% of the scientists agree that man is effecting the global warming trends of this earth, and you ignore and deride (look it up) them continuously, your derision is fear based. Cause what the fuck are you gonna claim when they are absolutely proven correct and you and your kind are 100% wrong? What will you claim then? You all are scared not that we are fucking up the planet. but that you will be proven wrong. And I'll tell you this, I would like the right wing whack jobs to be correct. But they aren't. Global warming is scary. And if you aren't concerned about it, your head is so far up your ass it won't make a difference to you. You'll be dead of suffocation.

Why should I concern myself when people trash black criminals, none of my friends are criminals, just good hard working people.

Here's an example for you bear. One of the biggest racists on the board. You gonna step up for your black friends, Or do you agree with this racist?

I'm being serious here, almost everything and everyone seems to scare right wingers into believing that "their world is ending."

Just looking at some of the threads' titles, we can see that their anger (which is really an expression of their fears) is now directed toward gays, especially since Pence of Indiana is running backwards so fast that its surprising that he's still standing.

So, we can now add to right wingers' new trepidations, gays and lesbians........
Of course, these poor evangelical, gun toting tea partiers, are also threatened by progressives, libs, democrats, dark skinned people, Iranians, unions, and scientists.

You know, good folks, Charles Darwin was and is correct.....adapt or perish in time.

Funny how a large number of those thread titles are ginned up by leftist like you. Your title for this thread is a perfect example, you know it's bullshit, we know it's bullshit, but you never seem to let that stop you.

Thats another thing about RW'ers. Whatever you accuse them of their response is always "Nuh uh, YOU ARE!"

Dont believe me, call them something like a war monger or a racists or hating gays and sit back and laugh at their response

"The Left are the REAL Racists!" *chuckle*

"The LEFT LOVES WAR!" *Guffaw*

"No No...the LEFT are the real ones who hate GAYS" *doubled over in laughter*

That's funny! When I look at "democrats" I see scared people...afraid of global warming and big business. Afraid of capitalism and corporations. Afraid of the constitution and freedom. Afraid and Hateful of religion and religious people and anyone that touts tradition. If you ask me it's leftist that have gone over the edge. Don't toss that homophobic crap at me. This is 2015 and I do not know a conservative that hates gay men or women. Hell wake up! Most of us have loved ones in our family's that are gay. Don't let the democrat machine divide us like that! Same for the minority populations...Republicans do not hate you either... if anything it's the leftist that notice and remark on skin color. Who is the biggest racist? Al Sharpton or George Bush? Stop letting them divide us!

Good response.....However, my conservative friend, if what you state is true, your side of the aisle has a HUGE perception problem.......and as we all know, perception is the prelude to reality,

Here's an example for you bear. One of the biggest racists on the board. You gonna step up for your black friends, Or do you agree with this racist?

Damn that's funny when you support racist like your dear leader, Holder, not so sharpdumb, jackassson and the like. Go away little boy.

Republican fear fest includes;
fear of black men and women
fear of gay men and women
fear of Muslims
fear if illegals
fear of MW workers earning a little more money
fear that the ultra rich won't be given even more money
fear of unions
fear of education
fear of science
fear of change
fear that their opinions are being given less and less credence by normal Americans.

There are fear threads started by right wingers on every one of those topics. (except the last one)

Better question; what are Republicans NOT afraid of?
:clap:

That's funny! When I look at "democrats" I see scared people...afraid of global warming and big business. Afraid of capitalism and corporations. Afraid of the constitution and freedom. Afraid and Hateful of religion and religious people and anyone that touts tradition. If you ask me it's leftist that have gone over the edge. Don't toss that homophobic crap at me. This is 2015 and I do not know a conservative that hates gay men or women. Hell wake up! Most of us have loved ones in our family's that are gay. Don't let the democrat machine divide us like that! Same for the minority populations...Republicans do not hate you either... if anything it's the leftist that notice and remark on skin color. Who is the biggest racist? Al Sharpton or George Bush? Stop letting thedivide us!

Good response.....However, my conservative friend, if what you state is true, your side of the aisle has a HUGE perception problem.......and as we all know, perception is the prelude to reality,

Indeed.

IMO, the blind conviction among Minorities, especially blacks, that the GOP is the Party of "Racism" will, due to demographic change lead to a defacto One Party State.

This is a change.

Tell me if you see anything good about it.

Can you see any negative effects from the US becoming a One Party state without meaningful elections?

Do politicians become more or less responsive to their constituents when they have completely safe seats?

I'm being serious here, almost everything and everyone seems to scare right wingers into believing that "their world is ending."

Just looking at some of the threads' titles, we can see that their anger (which is really an expression of their fears) is now directed toward gays, especially since Pence of Indiana is running backwards so fast that its surprising that he's still standing.

So, we can now add to right wingers' new trepidations, gays and lesbians........
Of course, these poor evangelical, gun toting tea partiers, are also threatened by progressives, libs, democrats, dark skinned people, Iranians, unions, and scientists.

You know, good folks, Charles Darwin was and is correct.....adapt or perish in time.

Thats another thing about RW'ers. Whatever you accuse them of their response is always "Nuh uh, YOU ARE!"

Dont believe me, call them something like a war monger or a racists or hating gays and sit back and laugh at their response

"The Left are the REAL Racists!" *chuckle*

"The LEFT LOVES WAR!" *Guffaw*

"No No...the LEFT are the real ones who hate GAYS" *doubled over in laughter*

Great list of imaginary tools the left try to use all the time, good job. If the left wasn't trying to deride and ridicule others they would have pretty much nothing to say, and your little list are just the tools they uses to that end. Carry on.

Why are right wingers so darn afraid?

Why do Leftists reason through ceaseless waves of perverse fallacy? (Straw reasoning seems to be your particular gift...)

What's up with that? Were you not educated sufficiently to understand that fallacy is unsound reasoning and as such, is disqualified from consideration by soundly reasoned people?

Forum List

Back